剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
-网络... -你为什么那么做
Internet... - Why would you wanna do that?
糟心的离婚 金钱损失
Very messy divorce. Gotta shed assets.
-与世隔绝 远离尘嚣 - ... 结伴出行 保护自身安全...
Gotta get off the road, get off the grid. - ... travel in groups as a precaution...
我们要签些资料
Well, we'd have to do some paperwork.
... 迈克尔·费恩的杀戮行径
... Michael Fayne killing spree.
在追捕过程中 各位务必保持警惕
As the hunt continues, you are advised to remain alert
留意周围的一切
and aware of your surroundings.
警方要求各位再次关注
Police ask you to take another look
连环杀手迈克尔·费恩的照片
at serial killer Michael Fayne's photograph.
不要接近费恩 马上报♥警♥
Do not approach Fayne. Call police immediately.
下一则新闻 人事大变动...
Next, a shake-up at the UN...
如果你是认真的 我们就成交
Oh, shit, man. If you're serious, you have a deal.
我一直想要一台经典车 我女朋友会喜欢的
I've always wanted a classic. My girl's gonna love it.
待会儿见
See you later.
帮我找到这个地方 真是太感谢你了 丹
I can't thank you enough for finding this place, Dan.
我该怎么表达我的感激之情呢
How do I show you my gratitude?
你可以告诉你所有的朋友 我有多厉害
You can tell all your friends how amazing I am.
说你... 哪方面厉害呢
In which of your... many ways?
天哪 我认识这个人
Oh, my God. I know this guy.
他是连环杀手吗
He's a serial killer?
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
-你好 米拉 -丹妮 我一直在联♥系♥你
Hi, Mila. - Dani, I've been trying you for days.
我知道 我太忙了
I know, I know. I've just been really busy.
好吧
Oh, great.
妈妈的情况越来越糟糕 她撑不了多久了
Mom's getting worse. She's not gonna last much longer.
你明白我在说什么吗
Are you understanding what I'm saying?
你得尽快过来
I need you to come here
把授权委托书签了
and sign the power of attorney as soon as you can.
你听见没有 你没事吧
Are you hearing me? Are you okay?
没事 我就是...
Uh... yeah... yeah. I'm... I'm just, um...
不准再找借口 丹妮 马上过来
No. No more, Dani. Now.
好吧...
Okay, um...
明天上午晚些时候
tomorrow, late morning.
-别忘了 丹妮 -好
Don't forget, Dani. - Okay, okay.
当下的关键问题是...
So the key questions here are...
同样是暴露在朊病毒下 为什么一些人转化了 一些人却没有呢
why do some exposed to the prion transform and others do not?
其次 他们的转化机制是什么
Two, what is the mechanism behind their transformations?
第三 决定最终生物类型的因素是什么
And three, what dictates the type of creature that results?
这些问题现在都没有答案
Those are a lot of unknowns.
找到引起转化的辅因子就能找到答案
Not if we find the cofactor causing the transformation,
所以我对费恩和那名牙医...
so I ran the analysis on Fayne, the dentist, and...
和我妻子做了分♥析♥
my wife.
所有人的垃圾DNA都出现突变
All showed mutations in their junk DNA.
垃圾DNA应该是不活跃的
Junk DNA is supposed to be inactive.
-朊病毒改变了这一点 -改变成什么了 医生
Prion changes that. - Changes it to what, Doctor?
我相信他们是跟人类...
I believe that they are a parallel species...
相似的物种
of human.
你是说你跟费恩挖掘这些朊病毒的时候
Are you saying that when you and Fayne dug up these prions,
不小心复活了一个灭绝物种吗
you accidentally revived an extinct species?
它从未灭绝
It was never extinct.
它只是在一定比例的人口中 处于休眠状态
It was just dormant in a percentage of the population,
比如尼安德特人或丹尼索瓦人的DNA里
like in Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA.
最后这些捕食者的数量有多少
So how many of these predators could there end up being?
数千...
Thousands...
也许好几万
maybe tens of thousands.
也许更多 趁着为时尚晚 我们需要找到治疗方案
Maybe more. We need to find a cure before it's too late.
卢瑟·斯旺到底在哪里
Where the hell is Luther Swann?
他因为杀妻在逃亡吗
Is he on the run 'cause he killed his wife?
他有我们可以采访的家人吗
Is there any family we can talk to?
-你在听我说话吗 -看看我的发现
Are you listening to me? - Look what I found.
他的前妻也住在这里 她有犯罪纪录
His ex-wife lives here too. She has a criminal record.
这是卢瑟和瑞秋·斯旺的离婚证书
Here is a divorce certificate for Luther and Rachel Swann.
斯旺有前妻
Swann has an ex-wife.
我是卢瑟·斯旺医生
Uh, Dr. Luther Swann.
我是国安部的杰克·菲尔兹
Jack Fields, DNS.
奥哈根部长说你可以帮忙
Director O'Hagan said you could help.
我们发现了迈克尔·费恩的位置 在北面16公里的地方
We got a tip on Michael Fayne's location ten miles north.
尼克洛斯医生说 你也许能帮忙把他带回来
Dr. Niklos said you might be able to help bring him in.
我五点来接你
I'll pick you up in five.
在六点钟方向 等我信♥号♥♥
On your six. On my signal.
迈克
Mike?
你在吗
You here?
斯旺 我们看到血了
Swann, we got blood.
妈的
Oh, shit.
天哪
Oh, God.
-你看起来好多了 -我感觉好多了
Well, you've looked better. - I've felt better.
怎么回事
Well, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会预约医生
I'll make an appointment.
文件和笔在这里
Yeah, well, the papers are there with a pen.
妈妈怎么样
How's Mom?
她快不行了
She's in the home stretch.
抱歉 我不是有意...
Sorry, I didn't mean to...
我不该那么说的
Shouldn't have said it like that.
没关系
It's okay.
我知道她情况很糟糕
I know she's bad.
我给她做了些特制的汤
Hey, I made some of her special soup.
我知道你不太舒服 要我给你盛一点吗
Well, you're not feeling well. Do you want me to get you some?
好啊
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
过去几天我真的很想你
The last few days, I've really missed you, you know?
只在过去几天吗
Just the last few days, huh?
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
你觉得我不爱你 但我爱你
You think I don't love you, but I do.
你对我和妈妈很好
You're so good to me and Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
我觉得这汤比妈妈的汤好喝 但是...
I think it's better than Mom's, but...
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
丹妮卡 你怎么了
Danika, what's wrong?
丹妮 说话呀
Dani, talk to me!
丹妮卡
Danika.
再次感谢你愿意接受临时采访
Thanks again for doing this on such short notice.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们的观众想知道
Our audience would like to learn about your relationship
你和前夫卢瑟·斯旺医生之间的关系
with your ex-husband, Dr. Luther Swann.
好吗
Okay?
我们已经在录了
We're recording.
我做了所有应该做的事
I was doing everything I was supposed to be doing,
他莫名其妙地提了离婚
and out of nowhere, he asked for a divorce.
你没预料到吗
You didn't see it coming?
卢瑟是个控制狂
Luther's a control freak.
他控制着所有人的方方面面
He micromanages everyone.
他还要控制别人的思想
Every idea has to come from him.
他虐待你吗
Was he abusive to you?
精神上吗 绝对是的
Mentally? Absolutely.
他喜欢跟我说我是个坏妈妈
He loved to tell me I was a bad mother.
总是威胁到我跟德兹的关系
Always threatened my relationship with Dez.
你觉得自己是坏妈妈吗
Would you consider yourself a bad mother?
天哪 我希望不是
God, I hope not.
我不完美 但是...
I'm not perfect, but...
我爱我儿子
I love my son.
他是我的全世界
He's my whole world.
但他赢得了德兹的监护权
But he won custody of Dez.
-那可不同寻常 -我告诉过你 他... 善于操纵人
That's unusual. - I told you, he's... manipulative.
他们听信了他所有的谎言...
They bought all his lies...
现在我的儿子...
and now my son is...
受到了很大的创伤 他...
so traumatized, he...
他甚至不愿和我独处
he won't even be alone with me.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表