剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
出来 我们走 快点 -不要
Out. Out we go. Come on. - No, please!
不要
No, don't!
-别碰他 -求你了
Don't touch him! - Please!
住手 -嘿
Stop! - Hey!
不
No!
爸爸 -抓住那个孩子
Dad! Dad! - Hey! Get that kid!
快点
Come on.
快点 到卡车里面去
Now! Get in the truck!
爸爸
Dad!
够了
That's enough!
嘿
Hey!
快点 爸爸
Come on! Dad!
无关个人恩怨
Nothing personal.
操 他在流血
Shit. He's bleeding out.
他想杀你
He was gonna kill you.
我们得采取点措施
We need to do something.
好
Okay.
该走了 医生
It's time to go, Doc.
什么
What?
我们监视了所有的交通枢纽
We're watching all transit hubs.
搜了斯旺的家 没有找到男孩的踪迹
Swann's home's been swept. No sign of the boy.
那男孩有个没有抚养权的家长
The boy has a non-custodial parent.
他的生母
His birth mother.
瑞秋·汤普森 住在豪尔福德路1480号♥
Here, Rachel Thompson, 1480 Hullford Road.
我马上派人过去
I'll send someone immediately.
那男孩现在可能是捕食者了
The boy could be a predator by now,
所以等你抓到他和他父亲
so when you get him and his father,
马上把他们送到新设施那里
take them immediately to the new facility.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
你觉得我们九点前到得了沃特福德帮吗
You think we could head for the Waterford group by nine?
-当然可以 -你不该去 迈克尔
Sure. - You shouldn't go, Michael.
典型的懒散福达拉克
Typical lazy Verdulak.
他是领袖 他需要引人关注
He's the leader. He needs to be visible.
当然了 但不是亲自去
Sure, but not in person.
他们应该只能远远地看到国王
They should only ever see the king from a distance.
他要到场才能拍板
He closes deals when he's there.
一次40个人 昨天你就招来了这么多人吧
Forty people at a time? That's how many you got last night, right?
也许更多
Maybe more.
-那么你会怎么做 -跟数千人打交道...
So what would you do? - Deal with thousands...
而不是几十人
not dozens.
而且绝不要让买♥♥卖♥♥双方坐到同一个房♥间里
And you never put the buyer and the seller in the same room.
所以你需要我这样的人做中间人
That's why you have someone like me in between them.
我还是想要发号♥施令
Well, I still wanna dictate terms.
当然...
Sure...
但要在大事上作主
but on a bigger scale.
我们要让你成为传奇 干嘛要在这种小事上浪费时间
We need to make you a legend. Why waste your time with the small shit?
我们必须让你变得十分杰出 然后才有传奇性
We have to make you rare, then the legend grows.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
听起来不错
Sounds okay.
但什么时候她变成顾问了
But since when is she an adviser?
能帮上忙就行
Helps to be right.
宝贝 你感觉怎么样
Hi, sweetie, how are you feeling?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
快坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
过来
Come here.
让我摸摸你
Let me feel you.
你的烧退了
Your fever's gone.
-你感觉好起来了 -我感觉自己恢复正常了
You're feeling better. - I feel like myself again.
太好了
That's so great.
我也是
Me too.
瑞秋·汤普森
Rachel Thompson?
待在这里
Stay here.
瑞秋·汤普森
Rachel Thompson.
谁啊 -国♥家♥安♥全♥部 女士
Who is it? - Department of National Security, ma'am.
请开门
Open the door, please.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
汤普森女士 我来跟你谈谈你儿子德兹蒙德·斯旺的事
Ms. Thompson, I'm here to speak to you about your son, Desmond Swann.
他的健康幸福备受关注
There's grave concern for his health and welfare.
-他不在这里 -我想进去看看
He isn't here. - I'd like to take a look around.
现在真的不方便
Now's really not a good time.
女士 我必须搜查你的房♥子
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to search the premises.
德兹蒙德
Desmond?
-妈妈... -德兹 该走了
Mom... - Dez, It's time to leave.
-为什么 -大步走
Why? - Big step, big step.
别往下看
Don't look down.
好的
Okay.
我准备好了 一切都会没事的
I've been ready for this. Everything's gonna be okay.
你快点上车
You go get in the car, all right?
快走
Go on.
你怎么找到我的
So how did you find me?
-给你 -谢谢
Here. - Oh, thank you.
我们的探员拦截到了你和前妻的通话
The call to your ex-wife was picked up by our agents.
看来梅将军想要我回去啊
I guess General May is gonna want me back, huh?
跟我无关
Not my problem.
你不向国安部的梅将军汇报吗
You don't report to General May at DNS?
或者是尼克洛斯医生
Or Dr. Niklos?
我不向他们汇报
I don't report to them.
什么
What?
那你到底是谁
Then who the hell are you?
联邦调查局的特别探员森特
Special Agent Saint, FBI.
联邦调查局
FBI?
你们跟国安部合作吗
So, you're working with DNS?
不 联邦调查局完全被排除在外了
No. FBI got frozen out completely.
现在唱大戏的是国安部
DNS owns the show for now.
他们在这个地区有拘留所
They have a detainment facility in the area
正把所有血族都围聚到一起
and are rounding up all the Bloods.
准备一举歼灭
Gonna wipe them out.
但像你这样的人和我的上级想救下全部血族
But people like you and my boss want to save all the Bloods.
我们见过一次
We met, you and me, once.
我记得
I remember.
你杀了那个...
You killed that...
摩托车手
biker.
他自找的
He had it comin'.
这是我的卡车
This is my truck.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
我要带你走
I'm taking you with me.
不行
No, you're not.
听我说
Listen to me,
我刚从一个国安部的设施中跑出来 这样我才能找到儿子
I just broke out of a goddamn DNS facility so I could find my son.
他的名字叫德兹 懂吗
His name is Dez, okay?
他11岁 是个小男孩
He's 11 years old. He's a little boy.
拜托 他生病了
Oh, come on, man. He's been sick.
过去几天病得很重
Really sick the last few days.
我确定他在他妈妈那里 他一定在那里
I'm sure he's at his mother's house. He has to be.
我发誓 我会和你走
And I swear I'll go right with you,
但我想请求你停车接上德兹
but I'm just asking you just to make just one stop to get Dez.
就停一次
Just one stop.
拜托
Come on, man.
那不可能
That's not possible.
我们最好都放下枪
I'm gonna suggest we put these weapons down.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
杰米
Jimmy.
你有孩子吗 杰米
You got kids, Jimmy?
我现在是真正的商品了 杰米
I'm a real commodity around here, Jimmy,
你唯一的任务就是保证我活着
and your only job is to keep me alive.
我来问你一个问题
So I asked you a question.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
你会为他们做任何事吧
You'd do anything for them, right?
你会为他们死
You'd die for them.
对...
Yeah...
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表