剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
我不知道...
I don't know...
但我什么也没做
but I didn't do anything.
等等 停一下
Wait. Stop.
这些内容不能用
I really can't use that.
好吧
Okay.
我应该说什么
What should I say?
你的前夫是一位连环杀手的挚友
Your ex is best friends with a serial killer.
诸如此类
Stuff like that.
-他虐待你吗 -精神上吗 绝对是的
Was he abusive to you? - Mentally? Absolutely.
他喜欢跟我说我是个坏妈妈
He loved to tell me I was a bad mother.
总是威胁到我跟德兹的关系
Always threatened my relationship with Dez.
我爱我儿子
I love my son.
他是我的全世界
He's my whole world.
德兹跟他在一起不安全
Dez isn't safe with him.
你还有什么想跟儿子说的
Is there anything else you'd like to say to your son?
德兹 我想你
Dez, I miss you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
Love you too, Mom.
好孩子 你好吗
Hey, champ. How's it goin'?
你还好吗 儿子 跟我聊聊
What's up, bud? Talk to me.
我看见妈妈了
I saw Mom.
她接受了采访 网上可以看
She did an interview, and it's online.
她说我跟你在一起有危险
She said that I'm in danger with you.
你和迈克叔叔...
You and Uncle Mike and...
因为...
because...
她说你一直在帮迈克叔叔 哪怕他是一个杀手
She said you're helping Uncle Mike even though he's a killer.
让我看看 我想看 马上
Let me see it. I want to see it. Right now.
德兹跟他在一起不安全
Dez isn't safe with him.
卢瑟是一个连环杀手的挚友
Luther is best friends with a serial killer.
那说明了什么呢
What does that say about a person?
卢瑟帮助他掩盖谋杀罪行 想想他的判断力
He helped him cover up a murder. Think about his judgment.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 对不起
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry.
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, bud.
不是她的错 她生病了
It's not her fault, she's sick.
也许我们应该亲自判断
Maybe we should judge for ourselves.
-我... -我们亲自去见她 爸爸 我...
I... - Let's see her in person, Dad. I...
我不知道 德兹
I don't know, Dez.
至少我们得见她
At least we'd see her.
我想见她
I want to see her.
求你了
Please.
你看过采访了吗
You saw the interview?
你好 瑞秋
Hey, Rach.
你好
Hi.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来 卢瑟 -我...
Glad to hear from you, Luther. - I...
你为什么那么做 瑞秋
Why'd you do that, Rachel?
好吧 她...
Okay, she...
曲解了我的原意 但是...
twisted it a bit, but...
你打电♥话♥给我了 所以...
it got you to call me, so...
也算好事吧
it's good, right?
你不能这么对他 瑞秋
You can't do this to him, Rachel.
你说得对
You're right.
只是...
Just...
让我见他 这种事就不会再发生了
let me see him, and it won't happen again.
-瑞秋 听我说 -我们要见她吗
Rachel, listen to me. - Are we going to see her?
你好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你气色不错
You look nice.
特别的时刻
Special occasion.
-我儿子呢 -他在车里
Where's my son? - Oh, he's in the car.
我想先来感受一下气氛
I just wanted to feel out the vibe.
气氛
The vibe?
谁采访你的
Who interviewed you?
你知道对方的名字吗
Did you get a name?
她没说
She didn't say.
现在去接德兹吧
Now, go get Dez.
我不能让他怕我 瑞秋
I can't have him being afraid of me, Rachel.
拜托 我需要你说自己撒谎了
Please, I need you to say you lied.
带我去见儿子
Take me to my kid.
看在老天爷的份上
Oh, for God's sake,
你根本没带他来吧
you didn't even bring him?
要是你状态不好怎么办 瑞秋
What if you were a mess, Rach?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
我很好
I'm great.
我他妈的非常好
I am so fucking great,
我在联♥系♥律师 我要夺回儿子
I'm calling a lawyer, and I'm getting my kid back,
你这个满口谎言 可恨的杀人凶手
you lying little shit fucking murderer.
等等 瑞秋
Wait, Rachel.
现在就去接我的儿子
Now, go get my son!
-瑞秋 -我说了 他妈去接我的儿子
Rachel. - Go get my fucking son, I said!
瑞秋
Rachel!
太好了 这就是你想要的吗
Wonderful. This is what you wanted, right?
好啊 你♥他♥妈♥的赢了 但猜怎么着 你还是过得不好
Fine! You fucking win, but guess what? You don't get to have your life,
-我什么也没得到 -瑞秋
and I get nothing. - Rachel!
你杀了她
You killed her.
没有 瑞秋 闭嘴 -你♥他♥妈♥的杀了她
No. Rachel, sh! - You fucking killed her.
别说了 -你走开
Stop. - You get away.
住口 -马上离我远点
Stop. - Get away from me now!
瑞秋... -你等着他们发现吧
Rachel... - Wait till they find out.
把儿子给我 否则我他妈埋了你
You give me my son, or I will fucking bury you.
-瑞秋 -你听见没有 我会埋了你
Rachel. - You hear me? I will bury you!
你这个贱♥人♥
You fucking motherfucker!
都是你的错...
This is your fault...
国♥家♥安♥全♥部 女士
Department of National Security, ma'am.
请不要再打斯旺医生了
Please stop hitting Dr. Swann.
慢慢坐下
Kindly take your seat.
对不起 瑞秋
I'm sorry, Rach.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
有人吗
Hello?
那是你前妻吗
Is that your ex?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
跟着你
Following you.
我是这么一个...
Am I such a...
你们怎么说的 "有价值的资产"吗
What do you guys call it? Valuable asset?
上头要求我盯着你
I'm supposed to keep an eye on you.
像保镖那样吗
Like a bodyguard, right?
更像是狱卒
Well, more like a prison guard, really.
但是我不应该告诉你
But I'm not supposed to tell you that.
那你干嘛还告诉我
Then why did you?
我觉得你的工作很有价值 斯旺医生
I think you're doing very valuable work, Dr. Swann,
我要确保你的工作能继续下去
and I want to make sure you can continue it.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You got it.
国安部的人对我很恼火吧
I take it they're gonna be pretty pissed at me at DNS.
我想知道你不想逃跑...
I think they'll be relieved...
他们应该会松一口气
to know that you weren't making a run for it.
也对...
Yeah. Well...
咖啡好喝吗
Is the coffee any good?
加了足够多的糖 好喝
Put enough sugar in it, yeah.
能请你帮个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
我需要查看我的电子邮件
I need to check my email.
当然可以
Sure.
你想喝咖啡吗
Did you want a coffee?
因为我有优♥惠♥券
'Cause I have a coupon.
谢谢 不加糖
Thanks. No sugar.
我能来一杯...
Hey, can I get a...
当然 同样的来一杯吗
Sure. Same again?
好的
Yeah, sure.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表