剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
这会让你的网站访问量大增
This gets you big-time traffic.
我给你950
I'll give you 950.
最高价了
Best offer.
成交
Deal.
马上发出去 杰根 在登录页上置顶
Put this up right away, Jer-gen. Top of the landing page.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
不饿
No.
我的牙齿很疼
My teeth are killing me.
去看牙医
See a dentist.
上周我去麦基医生那里看了
I saw my guy, Dr. Mackie, last week.
以为是感染 但他什么也没找到
Thought it was an infection, but he couldn't find anything.
也许有关联
Maybe it's connected.
什么
What?
什么关联
What's connected?
我脑子里老出现奇怪的东西
Weird stuff's been happening in my head.
那晚我坐在酒吧里
I was sitting here at the bar the other night.
就喝了两杯
I had two drinks, that's it.
突然之间 我...
And all of a sudden, I'm...
我听见了每个人的交谈声
I'm hearing everyone's conversations.
也许你就是有点...
Maybe you were just a little...
不 我说的是房♥间另一边的人
No. I'm talking about people across the room.
每个字都能听见
Could hear every word.
我还能看清12米开外的菜单
And I could read a menu 40 feet away.
我不太确定那是否可能
I'm not exactly sure that's possible.
对啊
Right.
我得了妄想症
I'm delusional.
不 如果你得了妄想症 你会觉得这是真的 但是...
No, no, if you were delusional, you would think it was real. But...
所以我产生幻觉了
So I'm hallucinating?
更好了
Even better.
还有其他感知变化吗
Any other altered perceptions?
没有
No.
但我真觉得我哪里不对劲
But I do know there's something wrong with me.
我们... 肯定要做一些化验
Well, we'll... we'll run some tests, for sure.
应该没什么好担心的
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
有很多事需要担心的时候 我会这么对你说
That's what I say to you whenever there's a lot to worry about.
你知道这是非法的吧
You know this is illegal, right?
验尸官办公室用的是纳税人的钱
The coroner's department's paid for by taxpayer dollars.
我们是纳税人
We're taxpayers.
你没有报税
You don't file.
理论上来说 我们是纳税人
Theoretically, we're taxpayers.
发生了一连串的恶性谋杀
They've no right to withhold information
他们无权隐瞒信息
about a series of vicious murders.
继续破解
Keep hacking.
成功
Bingo.
我进去了
I'm in.
给我每名受害者的验尸报告
Get me every autopsy on the killer's victims.
等等 往上拉
Wait, go back.
他们身上没剩下多少血液
Not much blood left in them.
可能与尸体被撕裂有关
Might have something to do with being torn apart.
就算是这样 也比正常的量少
According to this, there was less than there should be.
正常的量该是多少
How much should there be?
根据体重的不同...
Depending on weight...
大概五公升
about five liters.
这些受害者的血量都不足两公升
None of these victims have more than two.
现场发现的血迹
And the blood found at the murder scene
无法说明血液失踪的原因
doesn't account for what's missing.
那他们的血去哪了
So, where'd it go?
问得好
Good question.
电子化验的结果出来了
So, the electron test results came back.
第一批是阴性
First batch was negative,
第二批是阴性 费恩的样本没有结论
second batch was negative, and Fayne's sample was inconclusive.
查一下呼吸道合胞病毒病原体
Let's check for RSV pathogens.
你的要求超过了我们的能力
You're getting past our capacity.
对 我知道 该把样本送去海外化验了
Yeah, I know. It's time to send it offshore.
还有...
And...
做一下蛋白质错误折叠循环扩增
have them run a PMCA.
查一下朊病毒
For prions.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好吗
Not good?
所有检查都显示未感染
It's all checking out clean.
查出来的机会渺茫
We're down to long shots.
寄生虫 真菌 朊病毒
Parasites, fungus, prions.
所以呢
Which are?
是一类能引起疯牛病等严重疾病的蛋白质
Proteins that cause really bad shit like mad cow.
非常罕见 传染性极强
Extremely rare and highly contagious.
小子 你真会跟姑娘聊天
Boy, you sure know how to talk to a girl.
我有一个主意
I have an idea.
既然你感觉好多了...
Now that you're feeling better...
不如我们去埃米利奥餐厅吃披萨吧
how about we all drive over to Emilio's and get a pizza?
我还以为你想跟我做其他事
I thought I was going to get a much different offer.
我还没告诉你甜点怎么吃呢
I haven't told you what we could do for dessert.
小迈
Mikey.
最好是好消息
This better be good.
嘿
Hey.
我需要你帮忙 兄弟
I need your help, buddy.
我现在就要你帮忙
I need your help right now.
出什么事了 -你过来吧
What's wrong? - You gotta come.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
快点 -好吧
Hurry! - Okay.
好吧 我马上来
Okay, I'll be right there.
操
Shit!
谢谢你来帮忙
Thanks for this.
那要看情况
Depends what this is.
-我不知道怎么回事 -你说什么呢
I don't know how it happened, man. - What are you talking about?
这是谁家
Whose place is this?
她家
Hers.
妈的见鬼了
Holy fuck!
-迈克尔 搞什么... -卢瑟 我没有...
Michael! What the... what the fuck? - Luther, I didn't...
你必须相信我 不是我♥干♥的
You have to believe me! I didn't do this!
不是我杀的 我不知道怎么回事
I didn't do this. All right? I don't know what happened!
她是谁 -我不知道... 我没有...
Who is she? - I don't know what... I don't...
她是酒吧的侍者 我...
She's a bartender. I...
-你怎么来这里的 怎么回事 -不 我是说...
How'd you get here? What happened? - No, I mean...
-我... 我不知道 -你这话什么意思 迈克
I... I don't know. - What do you mean you don't know, Mike?
我记得我在喝啤酒 我在酒吧跟她聊天
I remember I was having a beer. I'm in the bar talking to her,
她问我能否送她回家
and she asks me if I could walk her home.
-然后... 那种情况又发生了 -什么情况
And then that... that thing started again. - What thing?
我的... 感官 听力 视力
With my... with my senses, my hearing, my sight.
一切都变得疯狂 然后...
Everything went all crazy, and then...
我... 我... 我不记得了
I... I... I don't remember.
想不起来了
It just slipped out.
-我什么都不记得了 -好吧 迈克...
I don't remember anything. - Okay. Okay. Mike...
你送她回家 对吧
You walk her home, right?
-她邀请你... -不是
She invites you in... - No!
等等 我... 我记得我们走到她家楼下 然后...
Wait! I... I remember us getting to her building and then...
其他事情都是空白
and everything else was blank.
直到什么时候
Until what?
妈的 我不知道
Shit! I don't know, man!
天哪
Oh, my God!
卢瑟 你比任何人都了解我
Luther, you know me more than anybody else.
你知道我不会干这种事
You know that I couldn't do this.
我不会杀人
I would not do this!
你懂吗 我没有杀人
Okay? I didn't do it.
操
Fuck!
-我们得报♥警♥ -不行 他们不会相信我
We gotta call the police. - No! They won't believe me.
-迈克 你什么都没做 -现场明显对我不利
Mike, you didn't do anything! - It's open and shut!
我会坐牢 我们也不会知道真凶是谁
I'll go to prison, and we won't know who did this.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
有人在威胁她
Some guy was threatening her.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表