剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
我想见他
I want to see him.
-你能带我去见他吗 -我会的 我保证
Will you take me to him? - I will. I promise.
我保证
I promise.
好
Okay.
我相信你
I believe you.
对于这一切我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all this.
现在是什么情况
What happens now?
你说...
When you said...
你说楼下有东西...
you think there's something downstairs...
意思是鬼或者...
uh... are we talking, like, ghosts or...
有可能... 但更像是咆哮或痛苦的声音
Maybe... but more like growling sounds, or something's in pain.
你也听见了
You heard it.
对
Yeah.
一个星期前开始的...
It started a week ago...
深夜
late.
我最近一直睡不好
Haven't been sleeping that well lately.
-我也是 -好吧
Me either. - Yeah.
讨厌的恶梦
Crazy nightmares.
好
Okay.
就在这下面
It's down here.
什么
What?
地下室
The basement.
真的吗 晚上到地下室去
Really? A basement? At night?
就是个房♥间
It's just a room.
那你下去啊
Then you go down.
你从来没下去过吧
You've never even been down there, have you?
这可是地下室
Well... it's a basement.
现在有我们两个人
There's two of us now.
对 那就完全不一样了
Yeah, and that makes all the difference.
对 这样好多了
Yeah, that's so much better.
德兹
Dez?
德兹
Dez?
我没事 我就是踩到东西了
I'm okay, I just stepped on something.
-德兹 -我没事
Dez? - I'm okay.
不... 德兹
N-No... Dez?
见鬼
Shit.
它住在地下室
It lives down here.
走吧
Go ahead.
让我们看到你们的眼睛
Let me see your eyes, folks.
-我不看他妈的身份证 -这是新措施
I don't give a fuck about ID. - This is new.
他们在检查虹膜 寻找血族
They're checking irises, looking for Bloods.
你觉得这有用吗
You think it works?
我们马上就知道了
We'll soon find out.
你没问题
You're good.
让我看你的眼睛 先生
Let me see your eyes, sir.
拿掉面具
Remove the mask.
好
Cool.
她跟你一起的吗
Is she with you?
实际上他是跟我来的
Actually, he's with me.
我记得你
Hey, I remember you.
享受你们的夜晚吧
Enjoy your evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的让你的女伴很开心
Oh, you do show a lady a good time.
-迈克 -不 没事
Mike? - No, no, it's cool.
我想让他们知道
I want 'em to know.
等她转化的时候 我想让他们知道
When she turns, I want 'em to know.
天哪
Jesus!
开门
Open the door.
你带了我的芬太尼[强效止痛药]来吗
Do you have my fentanyl?
实际上是卡芬太尼
It's carfentanyl, actually.
药效只强劲一千倍罢了
Only about a thousand times stronger.
你觉得这会对血族产生什么效果
What do you think this would do to a Blood?
应该会攻击他们的神经系统
Should attack their nervous system.
他们可能会感觉自己生病了
Probably feel like they're getting sick.
还有其他人知道这东西吗
Does anybody else know about this?
没了
No.
当然没有
No, of course not.
很好
Good.
天哪
Oh, my God.
政♥府♥先发制人之前 我们有48小时
We've got 48 hours before the government takes preemptive action.
什么意思
Meaning?
派遣地面部队
Boots on the ground.
我们要利用仅剩的这点时间
We've got to use the little time that we have left
和血族直接谈判
to negotiate with the Bloods directly.
我们能拿什么跟他们谈
What can we offer them?
我跟你说过的血族产品
The Blood product I told you about.
我们将其命名为"替代血" 我们已经建立起了供应链
We've branded it BludSub. We've already set up supply chains.
我们用食物获取安全吗 好
So we trade food for safety? Okay.
关于和谁谈判的问题一直争执不下
There's been some debate about who to negotiate with.
血族在全国都有分会
The Bloods have factions all over the state.
不 你直接和迈克尔·费恩谈判
No, you negotiate directly with Michael Fayne.
只和费恩谈
Only Fayne.
不仅仅因为他是零号♥病人 他还是...
Not only is he Patient Zero, but he...
他还是整个运动的形象
he's the face of the entire movement.
对 那也是我的立场
Yeah, that was my position as well.
-要和他们接触吗 -我已经接触过了
So you'll reach out? - I already have.
-通过秘密渠道 -然后呢
Back channels. - And?
还没结果
Nothing yet.
我们收到一条信息 是真实的
We've got a message. It's legit.
你在农场的时候没学会敲门吗
You never learned to knock, back on the farm?
你会想听听这个消息
You're gonna wanna hear this.
你们两个... 出去的时候
While you two were... out,
那个参议员吉鲁发信息
this senator, Giroux,
说她想跟你秘密谈判
she wants to negotiate with you, totally secret.
我不会跟想谋害我的人♥民♥的政客谈判
I won't negotiate with politicians trying to murder my people.
你去告诉她
You tell her that.
现在话已经说得很清楚了
Well, that's pretty clear now.
参议员 我们收到了迈克尔·费恩的信息 在你的笔记本上 女士
Senator, we got a message from Michael Fayne. On your laptop, ma'am.
直接告诉我 查理
Just tell me, Charlie.
拒绝 女士 费恩说他不和政客谈判
It's a no, ma'am. Fayne says he won't negotiate with politicians.
我一点也不意外
That doesn't surprise me.
他以前正常的时候就不相信政客
He didn't trust politicians when he was a normal guy.
现在成了血族 他就更不可能相信你了
There's no way in hell he'll trust you now he's a Blood.
如果他想生存 他就别无选择
He has no choice if he wants to survive.
告诉他 我去和他谈判
Tell him I'll negotiate with him.
什么 不行
Excuse me? No.
走吧
Go.
你不是受过训练的谈判者
You are not a trained negotiator.
你没有担任公职
You do not hold office.
确实 但现在双方能做出的
No, but what is the hardest guarantee
最艰难的保证是什么呢
either side can make right now in this situation?
互相信任
To trust each other.
等等 听我说 迈克和我曾是好兄弟
Wait, listen to me. Mike and I were brothers.
我明白现在局势变了
I... I understand it's a different world now,
但有一件事没有改变
but one thing has not changed.
我们永远不会背弃对彼此的承诺
We will never betray a promise to each other.
永远 -我看过记录
Never. - I read the transcripts.
在某种程度上 迈克尔·费恩肯定觉得你背叛了他
On some level, Michael Fayne must have felt like you betrayed him.
我一直在救他
I was keeping him alive!
那我就让你去谈判
I will commit to this,
但条件由我来定
but we will set the terms my way.
要完全封♥锁♥消♥息♥
There's gonna be a total information blackout.
-这样你就可以矢口否认 -是的
So you can maintain deniability. - Yes.
这样就算失败 我们也可以当作从没发生过
That way, if it all goes south, it'll look like it never even happened.
我们可以让谈判成功
We'll make this work.
这就是我能告诉你的
That much I can tell you.
如果费恩同意 你有48小时
If Fayne says yes, you've got 48 hours,
然后我们必须看看条件是否足够
and then we have to see if we've got enough
推迟杀戮的开始
to delay the start of the killing.
我会谈判成功的
I'll make it work.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表