剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
而是与数量不明的凶残同伙勾结
but rather is in collusion with numerous and murderous associates
他们也染上了这种可怕的疾病
that have also become infected with this horrible disease.
我们自称为"血族"的敌人
Our enemies, which hold to the name "Bloods,"
残忍♥地滥杀无辜 他们会知道 我们并不惧怕他们
who slaughter indiscriminately, will learn that we do not fear them.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
我们会全力打击他们的暴行
we will respond to their violence in full measure.
善恶终有报
As they sow, so shall they reap.
去他妈的善恶终有报
Fuckin' A, they'll reap.
从现在起 我们部署了快速反应小组
Starting now, we have a special response team in place
集中和拘留
to round up and detain any and all individuals
任何有感染迹象的人
who show signs of infection.
这完全是违法的
It's totally unconstitutional.
我们还设立了热♥线♥
We have also set up a telephone access line,
鼓励公众联♥系♥我们
and we encourage the public to contact us
报告任何其他消息 号♥码就在屏幕下方
with any additional information at the number on your screen.
我们理解
We understand the difficulties of turning
告发亲朋好友并不容易
friends and family members in,
所以我在此强调 为了你们的安全
so I stress that all tips will be kept anonymous
我们不会泄露爆料人的信息
for your safety and security.
国家指望民众站出来指认
So our nation is counting on all of you
那些残杀我们的孩子
to come forward and identify these cowards
和心爱之人的懦夫
who slaughter our children and our loved ones.
毫无疑问 这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Make no mistake, this is terrorism.
-不过以全新的形式呈现 -什么
But it is an entirely new form. - What?
普通的执法部门不足以对抗他们
Ordinary law enforcement will not be enough.
但我们终将胜利
But in the end, we will prevail,
一如既往
as we always have.
天佑美国 天佑人♥民♥
God bless America, and God bless every one of you.
他说的是集中营
He's talking about camps.
-我们还不知道 -拘留集中营
We don't know that. - Internment camps
-囚禁无辜的人 -那些犯下大屠♥杀♥的人
to imprison innocent people. - Who are committing mass murder.
-他们生病了 -这种病让他们去喝人血
They have a disease! - That leads them to feed on human beings.
斯旺医生 我们必须不惜一切阻止他们
Dr. Swann, there is no world where we don't stop that.
醉了
Oh, God.
波及范围太广了 你们会抓到那些不会转化的人
That net's too wide. You'll catch ones that'll never turn.
-我要去告诉大家 -他们不会让你这么做的
I have to tell people. - They won't allow you.
-我必须阻止 -你真的想阻止吗
I have to make this stop. - You wanna prevent this?
当然
Well, obviously.
那你给我点东西 我了解将军
Then you give me something to work with. I know the general.
你给我点东西 我会带给他 某种给人希望的东西
You get me something to bring to him, something with hope.
你找到那个基因
You find that gene.
我不会让你们根据基因来囚禁人
I won't allow DNA to imprison people.
没有那个基因 你也找不到治愈方法 所以...
Well, without the DNA, you won't be able to find a cure, so...
你想看到谁被逮捕呢 医生
Who would you like to see arrested, Doctor?
全世界 或者仅仅是残害我们的那群人
The whole world, or just the ones that murder us?
国安部热♥线♥ 你好
DNS Hotline. Hello?
你好
Hello?
感谢大家今天来到这里
I wanna thank everybody for comin' here today.
你们许多人代表了
Now, many of you represent
不同地方 不同种类的血族
different kinds of Bloods from different places.
我知道现在外出行动很危险 但....
I know it's dangerous to move around, but...
对大家而言
this is gonna be worth it,
你们一定会不虚此行
for all of you.
在我们开始之前 有谁想提问吗
Does anyone have any questions before we start?
有
Yeah.
我们他妈的干嘛要加入你 你吸引了太多的注意力
Why the fuck would we wanna join you? You generate so much heat.
就是因为我吸引了太多的注意力
Because I generate so much heat, that's why.
我是零号♥病人
I'm Patient Zero, folks.
最早的血族
The original badass Blood.
我引来了很多人
I drive high numbers.
人多就意味着安全 安全就意味着安全吸血
Numbers are security. Security is safe feeding.
血国的规矩很简单
The deal in Blood Nation is simple.
有自豪感 给予帮助 不杀孩子
Take pride, give help, don't kill kids.
你们只需要遵守这几条规矩
That's all you have to do.
你们每个人都代表其他人
Each of you represents others.
在某些情况下 很多其他人
In some cases, many others.
我会就这三个要求展开
I'm expanding on these three points
所以你们可以回去告诉你们的人 然后决定是否入伙
so you can bring 'em to your people and make a decision on membership.
记住...
Remember...
-齐心协力 我们更强大 -好
together, we are stronger. - Yeah!
血国强大
Blood Nation strong!
还没有新进展 医生
Nothing new yet, Doctor.
我过来不是为了这个 将军需要你
That's not why I'm here. The general needs you.
-我有点糊涂 -我还没说他知道了
That's not the impression I got. - I didn't say he knows it yet.
他搞了几个新玩具 应该会需要他的吸血鬼专家
He's got himself some new toys. He's going to need his vampire expert.
那我会需要我的
Well, then I'm gonna need mine.
好的 各位 听好了
All right, everybody, listen up.
有爆料称 这个地方有情况
A tip came in about this location.
红外线探测显示 有四个在三楼
Infrared shows four on the third floor,
两个在二楼 三个在入口处
two on the second, with three points of entry.
我们猜测绿点是俘虏
It's our guess that the green dots are captives
因为他们没怎么移♥动♥过
since they're not movin' around much.
那是福达拉克
It's a Verdulak.
什么东西
A what?
一个捕食者基因的变种 他们不杀人
A... a variant of the predator gene. They don't kill people.
他们给人... 注入一种会上瘾的生物麻醉剂
They inject... an addictive biological narcotic.
驯服受害者
It keeps their victims docile.
那就是福达拉克
That's the Verdulak.
那个红色的 绝对是
The red one. Definitely.
-你怎么知道 -因为热信♥号♥♥更高
How do you know? - 'Cause the heat signature's higher.
说明是"顶级捕食者"
That says "apex predator."
这两个... 行动缓慢 温度低
And these two are, um... They're sluggish and low-temp.
他们的毒素就像海♥洛♥因♥ 也会降低体温
Their toxin must act like heroin. That drops temperature, too.
对 他们就是等着被吸食
Yeah, they're just waiting to be fed on.
我们直接部署人员吧
Well, I say we just deploy.
带上斯旺医生 他要随时了解情况
Bring Dr. Swann with us. He needs to keep learning all the time.
给他防弹背心和枪
And get him a vest and a gun.
不 我不带枪 不行
Oh... oh, no. I... I won't carry a gun, no way.
那就别去 你自己选
Then don't go. It's your choice.
-怎么样 -我找到国安部的活动位置了
Yeah? - I found where DNS is working out of.
I9公路旁边
It's off the I-9.
看来他们要准备移♥动♥了
Looks like they're ready to move out.
好 盯着他们 告诉我们去哪和你会合
Okay, stay on them, let us know where to meet up with you.
好
Yeah, okay.
联邦调查局会带我们去找这些吸血鬼
The Feds are gonna lead us right to those blood suckers.
最好不要引起联邦调查局的注意
We don't wanna draw any shit from the Feds.
别这么害羞
Oh, don't be so bashful.
快点 穿上战靴 小子
Come on, put on your killing shoes, boy.
斯旺医生
Ahem. Dr. Swann.
你开过枪吗
You ever fired a gun before?
开过 一次
Uh, yeah, once.
这东西能杀死一头牛
This thing right here will kill an ox.
所以站后排 别开枪
So stay in the back and don't shoot.
懂吗 医生 -懂
You got that, Doogie? - Yeah.
我懂了
Yes, I do.
好的 各位 出发
All right, everybody. Move out!
-三组 注意 我们在追踪... -我们到了
Unit three, be advised we're in pursuit... - We're here now.
-好 准备行动 -收到
Okay, stand by to move. - Copy.
二组 待命 收到了吗
Unit two, stand by. Do you copy?
指挥组 我们已经就位
Unit command, we're in position.
外面有情况
There's something out there.
国安部 别动 -上
DNS, freeze! - Go, go , go, go!
都别动 她没有反应
Nobody move! She's unresponsive!
跪下
On your knees!
举起周来 让我看到你的手
Hands! Let me see your hands!
-女士 你必须趴下 -安全
Ma'am, you have to get down! - Clear!
-我们走 -无线电回报
Let's go! - Back on radio.
好的 一切正常
Okay, all clear here.
一切正常 继续移♥动♥
We're clear. Keep moving.
我是医生 我会帮你
I am a doctor. I will help you.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表