剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
另一名杀手是个牙医
The other killer was a dentist?
是的
Yeah.
费恩上周去看了牙医
Fayne saw his dentist last week.
迈克 你的牙医叫什么名字
Hey, Mike. What's the name of your dentist?
威廉·麦基
William Mackie.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我跟你说了
I'm telling you,
费恩不知怎地感染了他
Fayne infected him somehow.
我得进去和他谈谈 单独谈
I need to get in there and talk to him. Alone.
他说他只跟我谈
He said he would only talk to me.
让我去吧
Let me talk.
怎么样了
How's this?
我一直以为被枪击中会更疼
I always thought getting shot would hurt a lot more.
操
Oh, shit.
-是吗 -不 没事... 还好
Right? - No, it's... it's... it's good.
不像是今天打的
Like it happened days ago.
这些都说不通
None of this is making sense.
我知道 就是...
I know. I know. It's...
好像你在进化
it's like you're improving.
听觉和视觉的提升
I mean, the elevated sense of hearing, the sight,
愈合能力的提升
the healing.
涉及到了细胞水平的变化
That would require alterations on a cellular level.
以及基因水平...
And genetic...
肯定是那个生物量的原因
There must've been something on that biomass.
好吧 那你怎么没事呢
Okay, so then why is none of this shit happening to you?
我还不知道 迈克
I don't know that yet, Mike.
我们都病了
We both got sick.
这种变化大概需要... 一个辅因子
I mean, maybe it needs a... a cofactor, I guess.
但是某种东西导致了这些变化
But something is causing these changes.
是我♥干♥的 卢瑟 我杀了她和其他人
I did it, Luther. I killed her and the others.
-什么 别在这里说 -我觉得我...
What? No, no, no. Not here. - I think I...
-昏迷了或者在做梦 -不
Blacking out or dreaming. - No.
-好像我控制不了 -别在这里说 小迈 住口
It's like I can't control it, you know. - Not here. Mikey, stop it.
好像我变成了其他人 -小迈...
It's like I'm turning into someone else. - Mikey...
看在老天的份上 求你帮帮我
In the name of God, please help me.
在找到律师前闭上嘴 他们在听
Mikey, until you get a lawyer, shut up. They're listening.
我不是要你帮我离开这里 我的意思是...
I don't mean help me get out of here. I mean...
怎么了
What's wrong?
你说他们是怎么找到你的
How did you say they found you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们打电♥话♥给我...
I mean, they called me...
大概一个半小时前
about an hour and a half ago.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
你的车...
Your car...
停在这里...
was here...
你新买♥♥的路虎
that new Rover you just bought,
我当时还在想
and I was thinking,
"幸好 卢瑟已经来帮我了"
"Jeez, Luther's already here for me."
然后他们用电击枪打我 我就忘了
And then they tased me, and I forgot it.
-现在记起来了 -我是来救你的 迈克尔
Till now. - I am here for you, Michael.
不对 你是来举报我的
No, you're ratting on me.
出♥卖♥♥♥我
Selling me out.
-不是 -是的
No. - Yes.
是的 不仅是视力和听力 卢瑟
Yes. It's not just sight and sound, Luther.
力量也增强了
It's strength, too.
全体支援
Full back-up.
一号♥审讯室
Interrogation one.
我不怕你 迈克
I'm not afraid of you, Mike.
这个嘛...
Well...
那你可错了
that's a mistake.
喂
Hey!
住手
No! Hey!
住手
Stop, guys!
快住手
Stop!
这事我都不想要现金 我要抽成
I don't even want cash for this. I want points.
-多少 -三成
How many? - Thirty.
-你怎么不上天呢 莱斯 -别这样
Go do something impossible, Les. - Come on!
两名连环杀手 一个被抓一个死亡 新的受害者照片
Two serial killers, one captured, one dead, and new murder photos?
我要是把资料交给其他网站 你就会失去一切
I call TMZ with that, you lose everything.
如果我给你 你会引爆互联网
I give it to you, you break the internet.
那就值三成
That's worth 30 points.
除非你让我见到他
Only if I get to meet him.
他在审讯中发狂了 非常暴♥力♥
He went batshit in interrogation, super violent.
他被押解至塞内卡精神病院进行安全看护
They're sending him to Seneca Psych for secure care.
-我知道那地方 -我没办法让你进去
I know the place. - I can't get you in.
你要靠自己
You do that yourself.
三成
Thirty points,
我现在就把照片发给你
and I'll send you the pics right now.
好吧 三成 你这个混♥蛋♥
Fine. Thirty, you little shit.
你刚答应给他三成
You just gave him 30 percent.
我本来要给他五成
I would've given him 50.
瞧瞧他刚发给我的最新受害者的犯罪现场照片
Look at these crime scene photos he just sent me of the latest victim.
见鬼
Shit!
她的血液绝对都不见了...
I bet you all her blood is gone...
跟其他受害者一样
like the others.
知道为什么吗
Know why?
有人喝掉了
Somebody drank it.
你胡说吧
You're making that up.
谁知道呢 也许是真的
Who knows? It could be true.
不见了
It's gone.
吸血鬼杀戮
Vampire killings.
喂 兄弟
Hey, brother.
喂
Hey.
我在这里
I'm right here, man.
我在这里
I'm right here.
待在这里 斯旺
Stay here, Swann.
别乱动
Don't move.
特蕾莎 说吧
Teresa. Talk to me.
我们拿到了蛋白质循环的化验结果
We got the results of PMC testing back.
-然后呢 -朊病毒的结果呈阳性
And? - It's positive for prions.
但这些特殊的朊病毒是未知的
But these particular prions are unknown.
是未知的
It's unknown.
他们在三个样本中都找到了朊病毒
They've recovered prions from all three samples.
生物量 古代人头骨和一名活着的成人男性
Biomass, ancient human skull, and a living adult male.
迈克尔·费恩
Michael Fayne.
是的 我很遗憾
Yes. I'm so sorry.
谢谢 特蕾莎 谢谢你
Thank you, Teresa. Thank you.
好的 找到一个好位置
Okay. Got a great spot.
前门外的西停车场
West parking lot outside the front entrance.
好的 我在买♥♥咖啡
Good. I'm getting a coffee.
你闯入安全单位找连环杀手
You're breaking into a secure unit to find a serial killer,
现在你停下来买♥♥咖啡
and you're stopping for coffee?
装扮好了
Completes the look.
有人挂了也不能阻止我买♥♥咖啡
Somebody pulling something wouldn't stop for a coffee.
待着别动
Just stay right there.
当然
Sure.
卢瑟 天哪
Luther. Oh, my God.
怎么回事 你到底去哪里了
What's going on? Where the hell have you been?
被逮捕了
Under arrest.
好吧
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
迈克的情况很糟 杰丝
It's bad news about Mike, Jess.
他感染了朊病毒
He's loaded with prions.
你是说疯牛病之类的东西吗
You mean the mad cow thing?
差不多 也许更糟
Like that. Maybe worse.
更糟
Worse?
对
Yeah.
你也发烧了
You had that fever too, you know.
我知道
I know. I know.
我们现在还不清楚状况 杰丝
We don't know anything yet, Jess.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表