剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
我们都会失去亲人
We all lose people.
对
Yeah.
对啊 我也失去了一个兄弟
Yeah, I lost a brother too.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
有时候生活会很残酷
Life can be cruel sometimes.
对
Yeah.
很久之前了吗
Long time ago?
不是
No.
不 我现在还有点伤心
No, I'm kind of in the middle of it.
我非常遗憾
Now I'm really sorry.
突然死亡吗
Was it sudden?
是的
Oh, yeah.
只需要一分钟 生活就会 你知道...
One minute life is, you know...
你一直拥有的
what you've always had.
接下来
And the next,
你信赖的人...
the person you trusted...
你可以依靠的人...
you can rely on...
你所爱的人...
You loved...
对啊
Yeah.
再也不能依靠他们了
Can't ever rely on them again.
没有治疗方法 对吧
Well, there's no cure, right?
治疗什么
For what?
人类的生老病死 没有治疗方法
The human condition. There's no cure.
每个人都一样
It's the same for everyone.
几乎是每个人
Well, almost everyone.
你的车来了
Here comes your car.
终于来了
About time.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
希望一切事情
Hope everything works out
都能顺心如意
as well as it can.
你也是 -需要帮忙吗
You too. - Need a hand?
不用了
No.
但是谢谢
But thanks.
迈克叔叔怎么样了
What about Uncle Mike?
这个嘛...
Well...
他是我待在这里的另一个理由
he's another reason I have to be here.
你会听说他做了一些可怕的事
You're gonna hear some terrible things about what he did.
但你必须记住 那不是迈克
But you have to remember, it's not Mike.
而是这种...
It's this...
这种病
this sickness.
杰丝和迈克是受害者 跟其他人一样
Jess and Mike are victims, just like anyone else.
所以...
And that's why...
所以我必须待在这里
I have to stay here and do this.
只要我们在一起
As long as we're together.
在一起
Together.
永远
Always.
对吗
Right?
对 -好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
跟其他事情一样 长官 有好的一面和坏的一面
It's like anything else, sir. There's some good things, some bad.
斯旺非常聪明
Swann is very intelligent,
他有一个巨大的优势
and he has the vast advantage of having been
病情首次爆发时 他在现场
on the scene when it first broke out.
他被感染了 但没有得病
He was infected, but there was no result.
是的 另一方面 他的朋友似乎是零号♥病人
Yes, his friend, on the other hand, seems to be patient zero.
纯粹的杀手
Pure killer.
绝对是的
Indeed.
坏消息是 斯旺觉得这些生物... 是受害者
The bad news is Swann considers these creatures to be... victims.
他想治好他们
He wants to cure them.
是的 长官 我担心的是
Yes, sir. And my concern is
如果他过分执着于治好那些人
that if he pursues this line too passionately,
他可能会变成累赘
well, he could become a liability.
我们为他准备了一个工作场所
Well, we have an area set up for him to work,
尽可能获取他知道的一切
and we'll get everything out of him we can,
这非常重要 然后我确定可以把他...
which could be a great deal, and then I'm sure he could be...
处理掉
disposed of.
对 他有一个未成年的儿子
Ah, yes, he has a son. A minor.
但我重申一遍 只要情况需要
But, there again, I'm sure that arrangements
我确定随时可以... 解决他
can be made for him should... events warrant.
遵命 长官 谢谢 长官 你也是 我们以后再聊
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. You too. We'll speak soon.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表