剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
但如果他的改变是因为朊病毒
But if the changes in him are caused by prions,
这东西会传染
this thing could spread.
其他人可能会染病
There could be others.
很多人
A lot of others.
天哪
My God.
我接触过他
I was around him.
还有德兹
So was Dez.
-请出示证件 -郑艾琳 血液科的
ID, please. - Eileen Zheng. Hematology.
听我说 他的病会发作的
Listen, he won't stay under,
如果我们再给药 他可能会死的
but if we re-medicate this guy, we could kill him.
费恩先生
Mr. Fayne,
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
你闻起来不像医生
You don't smell like a doctor.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友
I'm a friend.
我想帮你诉说你的遭遇 费恩先生
I want to help you tell your side of the story, Mr. Fayne.
枪伤几乎快好了
The bullet wounds are almost completely healed,
他的血红蛋白超标
and his hemoglobin's off the scale.
也许这和失踪的血液有关
Maybe that ties into the missing blood.
什么失踪的血液
What missing blood?
所有受害者都失去了大量血液
All the victims have been missing a lot of blood.
现场的失血量让人无法解释
Way more than we can account for at the scenes.
差不多有三公升
Maybe three liters.
如果他吞下了受害者的血液...
Now, if he ingested the victims' blood...
他会病得很厉害
He would be violently ill.
铁元素过量 肾衰竭...
Iron overdose, kidney failure...
另一个杀手 那个牙医
The other killer, the dentist,
他们发现他的胃里有超过一公升的血
they found over a liter of blood in his stomach.
但他没有出现中毒或脱水的迹象
Yet he showed no signs of toxicity or dehydration.
这根本不可能
It's just not possible.
他们叫你"吸血鬼杀手"
They're calling you the "Vampire Killer."
你杀了几个人
How many did you kill?
走开
Leave me alone.
大家想知道
People want to understand.
你觉得我知道吗
You think I understand this?
我不知道我是谁...
I don't know who I am...
或者我变成了什么
or what I've become.
我们需要支援 全体警员注意
We need backup. All officers report.
迈克尔
Michael!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey! Hey!
最好都录下来了
Please tell me I got that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-那再查一遍 从上到下 -警探
Then check it again, top to bottom. - Detective.
稍等
Just a second.
我等会儿打给你 什么事
I'll get back to you. What is it?
我必须回家看我老婆儿子
I have to get home to my wife and my kid.
你不能自♥由♥行动 斯旺
You're not a free man, Swann.
我明白
I understand that,
但你不知道费恩在哪里
but you don't know where Fayne is.
他觉得我出♥卖♥♥♥了他 我的家人有危险
And he thinks I sold him out. My family is in danger.
我看看能否派一辆巡逻车过去
I'll see if I can send a patrol car.
不 拜托 我... 我必须亲自去
No, no, no, no, no. Please, I need to... to go to them.
请放我回家
Let me go get them, please.
你看见了他是怎么对付你的警员的
You saw what he did to your officers.
他知道我住哪里
He knows where I live.
两个小时
Two hours.
迟到一秒钟...
You're one second late...
我明白 谢谢
I understand. Thank you. Thanks.
你好 我是杰丝 请留言
Hi, it's Jess. Leave a message.
杰丝 哪里都别去
Jess, don't go anywhere.
锁好门
Lock the doors.
听到留言就回我电♥话♥ 再见
Call me when you get this. Bye.
喂
Hello?
爸爸 是我
Dad, it's me.
杰丝没来接我
Jess didn't pick me up.
我觉得有东西在跟踪我
I think something's following me.
好 听我说 德兹 回家去
All right, listen to me, Dez. Go home.
马上 立刻回去 锁好门
Right now. Immediately. Lock the doors.
我马上就到 我会报♥警♥ 知道了吗
I'll be there in just a little bit. I'll call 911, okay?
糟糕
Shit!
报♥警♥台 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
杰丝
Jess?
杰丝
Jess?
爸爸
Dad!
我来了
I'm here.
我来了 没事
I'm here. It's okay.
我来了
I'm here.
有东西跟着我 我发誓
There was something following me. I swear.
我... -好了 你现在没事了
And I... - Okay. You're good now.
-杰丝在哪 -我不知道
Where's Jess? - I don't know.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事的
We're okay.
杰丝
Jess?
丢掉武器 趴在地上
Drop it! On the floor!
我说了趴在地上
I said on the floor!
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表