剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第8集
快点
Hey, come on!
有人吗 -好了 听好了
Somebody! - All right, listen up!
我们要在一小时内盘查每位被拘留者的情况
We need inventory on every detainee within the hour.
把能写的都写出来
List whatever you can.
个人信息 性别
Descriptors. Sex.
被捕地点
Place of capture.
必要时使用武力
Use force if you have to.
各位 当务之急是找出德兹蒙德·斯旺
Everyone, now, priority is finding Desmond Swann.
我们把孩子关在哪的
Where are we holdin' the kids?
这边 跟我来吧
Over here, if you want to just follow me?
我他妈才不管 放我出去
I don't give a shit! Get me out of here!
他在流血
He's bleeding!
森特探员 我的目标呢
Agent Saint, where's my target?
长官 我在一个黑盒子拘留营
Ma'am, I'm at a Black Box internment camp.
我本来要带他回去了 但他闯进了拘留营
I was in the process of bringing him in, but then he ran into the camp
他发现他儿子被关在了这里
when he found his son was being detained there.
-谁拘留他们的 -国安部
Who's detaining them? - DNS.
没有任何人给这种事授权
No such thing has been authorized.
-需要走立法程序 -就在我眼前 长官
That would require legislation. - Well, it's here, ma'am.
参议员 如果我们现在不行动 卢瑟·斯旺就死定了
Senator, if we don't act now, Luther Swann is a dead man.
在这里找猎物越来越难了
It's getting a little harder to find prey out here.
-我们可能很快就得搬走了 -至少还有慢跑的人出来
We may have to move on soon. - At least joggers still go out.
-救命 -他们觉得自己无人能敌
Help me! - They think they're invincible.
-等等 -那是什么声音
Wait. - What is that?
在谷仓里
In the barn.
谁来救救我
Let me out!
救救我
Help! Help me!
拜托
Please!
费恩
Fayne?
这是怎么回事
What's this?
看她的脖子
Look at her neck.
我是来帮你的
I came here to help you, okay?
你的人却他妈折磨我
And your people fucking tortured me.
给我松绑
Cut me loose.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
我为什么要记得
Why should I?
我当时...
I was there...
在医院...
in the hospital...
你逃出去的时候
when you busted out.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
对了 我想起你来了
Yeah, I remember you.
我当时在拍视频
And I was shooting video.
是你把视频放上了那个网站
You're the one that put it up on that website.
我的网站...
My site...
就是你后面用来向全世界传递消息的网站
which you later used to get your message out to the world.
你在这里干什么
What are you doin' out here?
-找你 -找我
Looking for you. - For me?
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other.
德兹
Dez.
德兹
Dezzy?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我永远都会找到你
I will always find you.
-你没事吧 -我现在没事了
You okay? - I am now.
是吗
Yeah?
-你确定吗 你没有不舒服吗 -我没事
You sure? You don't feel sick? - I... I'm okay.
-头不痛吗 肚子痛不痛 -爸爸 我没事
Nothing in your head, in your tummy? - Dad, I'm fine.
我们能离开这里吗
Can we please just get out of here?
好 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
好的
Okay.
好了 别停下 别去看其他人
Okay. Don't stop or look at anyone.
我在塔后面的围栏上弄个洞
I made a hole in the fence behind that tower,
所以继续走
so just keep moving.
好
Okay.
你们要离开这里
Are you leaving here?
不啊 我们不走
No. No, we're not.
带我一起走吧 拜托
Take me with you. Please.
-先生... -拜托 我想活下去 拜托
Sir... - Please! I want to live. Please.
-带我走吧 -先生 这里是用来评估的
Take me with you. - Sir, this is an evaluation facility.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
德兹 快跑
Dez, run!
德兹
Dez!
德兹蒙德 快跑
Desmond, run!
离那个孩子远点 斯旺
Step away from the boy, Swann.
他被感染了 正在接受检疫隔离
He's infected and under quarantine.
我儿子要和我待在一起
My son stays with me!
大家都在找这个孩子 看来他有特别之处
People are lookin' for this kid like he's somethin' special.
-我什么都不知道 -胡说八道
I don't know anything about that. - Bullshit!
关于这件事 你应该站在我们这边
You're supposed to be on our side on this thing.
我曾经站在你们那边...
I was...
但是后来你们要杀我
till you tried to kill me.
不是我下的令 医生
Not my call, Doc.
现在给你五秒钟离开
Now, you have five seconds to step away,
否则我就当着你儿子的面射杀你
or I'll be forced to shoot you in front of your son.
五...
Five...
四... 三...
four... three...
这他妈什么情况
What the fuck is this?
联邦调查局特别探员森特
Special Agent Saint, FBI.
我有进入这个设施的联邦许可
I have federal warrants for entry on this property.
命令你将卢瑟医生
You are hereby ordered to release
和德兹蒙德·斯旺交给我
Dr. Luther and Desmond Swann into my custody.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this guy?
认识...
Yeah...
算是认识吧
sorta.
由特区巡回法庭颁发 更不要说...
Issued by DC Circuit Court, no less...
你运气真好 一位参议员还发了传票
with a Senate subpoena for good luck.
你可真是个大红人啊 斯旺医生
You are one popular man, Dr. Swann.
好吧 退下
All right, stand down.
现在由特别探员森特接管
Special Agent Saint has jurisdiction for now.
好 我们走
Okay, come on.
我曾让你在纽约家喻户晓
I made you a household name in New York.
我可以为你再做一次
I can do all that again for you
规模更大
on a much bigger scale.
怎么做
How?
讲述你的故事
By telling your story.
你能获得什么好处
What do you get out of it?
我们有共同的敌人
We have enemies in common.
谁
Who?
国安部
DNS.
那些混♥蛋♥杀了我爱的人
Those bastards killed a guy I loved.
我不能坐视不管
I can't let that stand.
好
Okay.
就这么做吧
Work with this.
我们的人回来报告说 有一个政♥府♥集中营
Our people are coming back with stories about a government camp
专门用来关押血族
where they put Bloods.
什么样的集中营
What kind of camp?
会死很多人的那种
The kind where lots of people die.
不光是血族 还有他们的家人朋友...
Not just Bloods. Their families, friends...
你可以证明它存在
And you can prove this.
应该可以...
I bet I could...
只要你能讲出这个故事
if you can get the story out.
我们必须找到妈妈
We have to find Mom.
她肯定躲起来了
She's gotta be hiding.
躲起来
Hiding?
她不得已杀了个人
She had to shoot a guy.
-什么 -她为了我杀的
What? - She did it for me.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表