剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第4集
天哪
Oh, God.
-喂 -我是克莱尔·奥哈根
Hello? - It's Claire O'Hagan.
你马上来一趟战情室
I need you in the situation room, right away.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
她联♥系♥你了吗
She call you?
5点32分
5:32.
你呢
You?
5点34分
5:34.
你好像保持着立正姿势
It's like you're at attention.
她是区域长官
She's regional director.
既然我们吃不到早饭 你要吃这个吗
Since we didn't get to have breakfast, you want this?
不了
Oh... no.
谢谢 我不饿
Thanks, I'm not hungry.
先生们
Gentlemen.
早上好
Good morning.
两名警♥察♥殉职
Two dead cops.
费恩不知所踪...
No Fayne...
没有任何关于他行踪的线索
no leads on whereabouts,
目前也没有治愈方法
no cure for this thing in sight.
情况越来越糟了 先生们
As far as dumpster fires go, gentlemen,
这个行动可以升到最高层级了
can pin a blue ribbon on this operation.
我们派了15个人进森林搜查
Fifteen of us spread out in those woods,
连他的影子都没见到
and we couldn't even lay eyes on him.
这消息该让我更安心点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
他逃亡四天都还没出县
He's been on the run for four days, and he's barely left the county.
你觉得是为什么
Why do you think that is?
如果... 他真那么神出鬼没 身强体壮
I mean, if he... if he's this elusive and this strong,
他干嘛不直接跨越边境 从此消失呢
why not just cross the border and disappear?
我认为是因为 他心中良善的那部分
I think it's because part of him, the good part of him,
我所认识的那部分想要他投降
the part that I know, wants to turn himself in.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果我能和他面谈
If I could just talk to him, face to face,
我可以说服他投降
I could convince him to surrender.
你有24小时带他来自首
You have 24 hours to bring him in.
-什... -上头也只给了这么多时间
Wh... - That's how long Washington
让我们抓捕费恩
has given us to find Fayne,
否则军队将会介入
or the military steps in.
我建议你留下来协助疾控中心 但是...
I recommended that you stay on and assist CDC, but...
但是什么
But what?
-你要把我交还给警方吗 -这取决于你 医生
You're gonna hand me back to the police? - That's up to you, Doctor.
我不会丢下儿子不管
I am not leaving my son.
他会被委托给儿童保护机构 他会很安全的
He'd be with Child Services. He would be safe.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
所以你要找到费恩 带他来自首
Which is why you're gonna find Fayne and bring him in.
感染速度
The infection is spreading faster than any of us
比我们预料中更快
could have anticipated.
不知道有多少人转化了
There is no telling how many people have turned.
也许他们害怕地躲了起来 也许他们正在抵御吸血的冲动
Maybe they're hiding in fear, maybe they're resisting the urge to feed.
但每次他们打开新闻
But every time they switch on the news
看到零号♥病人迈克尔·费恩
and see Patient Zero, Michael Fayne,
活蹦乱跳 杀人吸血却不用负责任 这会让他们蠢蠢欲动
thriving, feeding without consequence, it gives them hope.
这是绝对不行的
We can't have that.
24小时 医生
Twenty-four hours, Doctor.
救命
Help!
他的颈部有严重外伤
There was major trauma to his neck.
我们无能为力 伤势太严重了
There was nothing we could do. The wounds were too severe.
-谢谢 -抱歉 先生
Thank you. - I'm sorry, sir.
-我♥操♥ -那是什么鬼东西
Fuck me. - What the hell was that?
会不会是杀死那家人的那东西干的
Could this be the same thing that killed that family?
不知道
I don't know.
这些该死的吸血鬼 我们得采取点措施
It's these fucking vampires. We need to do something.
什么措施呢 史蒂夫 我们一点头绪都没有
Like what, Steve? We don't even know where to start.
有传闻说
There's a rumor going around
朗恩·奥马利杀了威尔逊一家
that Ron O'Malley killed the Wilsons.
-我们去追捕他 -好
I say we track him down. - Yeah.
我知道上哪儿能找到他女儿
I think I know where to find his daughter.
为什么我们不能偶尔回趟家呢
Why can't we go back to the house every once in a while?
因为那里是犯罪现场
Because it's a crime scene.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我觉得每一天都很难熬
And every day is just a picnic for me.
我们在这里都过得很辛苦
We're both going through a lot of stuff here,
所以... 我们就不要相互置气了吧
so... let's not start taking it out on each other, okay?
你的工作就是研究 对吧
This work that you do, it's just research, right?
搞搞科学什么的
Science stuff?
没错
It's what I do.
你不会做任何危险的事吧
I mean, you're not doing anything dangerous, right?
他们有人专门应付那类事
They have people to handle that end.
别担心 儿子
Don't worry, kiddo.
爸爸 也许我还是个小孩 但是我不傻
Dad, I may be a kid, but I'm not stupid.
我知道有些事情让人不安
I know that there's stuff to worry about.
干一个
Cheers.
据报道 昨晚又有九人遭到连环杀手袭击
Another nine reported serial killer attacks last night,
无一生还 报道还称受害者的脖子都被撕开
all fatal, and it's reported the victims had their necks torn out.
请继续关注特别... -快完成了 鲍比
Stay tuned for a special report... - Almost finished, Bobby.
灾难就要来了
It's a scourge upon us.
对
Yeah.
开心吗
Havin' fun?
一般情况下 我会慢慢带你 但...
Now, normally, I would bring you along slowly, but...
你是我最聪明的手下
you're my smartest guy.
所以我会给你点小事做做 如果你做得好
So I'm gonna give you a little job, and you're gonna do it right,
你就能成为正式成员
and you're gonna get your patch.
谢了 鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
什么事
What is it?
我要你今晚回来打爆他的头
Come back here tonight and shoot him in the head.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为他是个该死的吸血鬼 白♥痴♥
Because he's a fuckin' vampire, retard.
你怎么知道他是吸血鬼
How do you know he's a vampire?
因为我有天赋
'Cause I have a gift.
我就是被派来杀吸血鬼的
I was put here to kill vampires.
对
Yup.
等他九点钟关门...
When he closes at nine...
别让我失望
don't disappoint me.
联调局要求放弃这个有组织犯罪案件 至少当前是这样
The Bureau says to drop the RICO case, at least for now.
都查了八个月了
After eight months?
追踪可♥卡♥因♥供应链的事暂缓了 所以静待事情发展
Tracking the cocaine supply is on ice, so sit tight.
跟鲍比待在一起 追查吸血鬼的线索
Stay with Bobby, follow the vampire thread.
不可能 我办不到
No way. I can't.
你说什么
What are you talkin' about?
他手下的技工门多萨 鲍比认为他是吸血鬼
His mechanic, Mendoza. Bobby thinks he's a vampire.
他要我今晚杀了他
He wants me to kill him tonight.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不干 -鲍比对怪兽的判断是正确的
Fuck you! I'm not gonna do it. - Bobby was right about Monster.
-看看他对门多萨的判断对不对 -他情绪很不稳
Let's see if he's right about Mendoza. - The guy's unstable!
这不是要求 是命令...
It's not a request, it's an order...
探员
Agent.
如果你想调查 我们可以立刻展开搜查
We're gonna run that now, if you wanna look in.
地理剖析
Geoprofiling.
-什么 -我正在使用的一种犯罪预测方法
What? - It's a crime prediction protocol I'm working with.
通过描记案发地点来定位连环杀手
It uses event mapping to find serial killers.
所以那晚我找到了受害者的位置
That's how I located the victim from the other night.
我想看看能不能再次找到
I want to see if it happens again.
也许能让我们找到迈克尔·费恩
It might lead us to Michael Fayne.
在这个节骨眼上 我会尝试任何办法
At this point, I'll try anything.
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
我们收到了牙医
We've received the initial test results
DNA的最初化验结果
from the dentist's DNA.
早安 女士
Morning, ma'am.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表