剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
但我永远不会让自己送死
but I would never take myself off the board, though.
因为他们需要我
'Cause they need me.
如果我带你走 你见不到德兹 至少暂时见不到
If I take you in, you don't see Dez, at least not for now.
但如果你扣动扳机
But if you pull that trigger,
你还是见不到德兹
you still don't see Dez,
永远见不到了
and it's forever.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna do that.
所以把枪给我吧
So give me the gun.
你说你儿子在哪里
Where did you say your kid was?
谁啊
Who is it?
塞内卡警♥察♥
Seneca Police!
看吧 听到女人的声音 开门总是要快一点
See, they always open the door faster to a woman's voice.
抱歉 有什么事吗
Sorry, can I help you?
你是米拉·杜波夫吗
Are you Mila Dubov?
是的
Yes.
我一直在找你
I've been lookin' for you.
-为什么 -我的工作是寻找失踪人口
Because? - It's what I do with missing people.
你离开了公♥寓♥ 你的朋友不知道你在哪里
You left your apartment. Your friends didn't know where you were.
连你妹妹都不知道
Neither did your sister.
我就是想搬出那个街区
Well, I just needed to get out of that neighborhood.
为什么
How come?
觉得不安全
Didn't feel safe.
你应该知道你引发了慌乱 大家很担心
You must have known you'd cause a fuss. People were concerned.
毕竟这个时局就很奇怪 警探
Well, I mean, it's strange times, Detective.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢询问
Thank you for asking.
-这是我的工作 -是的 我知道
It's my job. - Right, I know.
我感兴趣 很担心 你知道吗
I mean, I'm interested, concerned, you know?
进来喝点东西吧 但我只有水
Listen, I'd offer you a drink, but I only have water.
杜波夫小姐 你知道你妹妹在哪里吗
Miss Dubov, do you know where your sister is?
不知道
No.
问题就在这里
See, that's the thing.
首先 你失踪了...
First, you disappear...
现在她失踪了
and now she's missing.
嘿
Hey.
你认识艾娃多久了
How long have you known Ava?
取决于你怎么算
Well, it depends how you count.
正常说来...
Mm, in normal terms...
不算久 但感觉有好几年了
not that long, but it feels like years.
是啊
Yeah.
经历过这种事 你的世界观都该变了
It does kind of change your worldview, going through this thing.
你一直在捕猎
You've always been predatory.
你只是改变了目标 把赚钱变成了吸血
You just changed targets. Blood instead of money.
我依然会给他们东西作为回报
I still give them something in return.
我不需要任何福达拉克毒品
Oh, I don't need any of that Verdulak dope,
如果你在卖♥♥的话
just in case you're sellin'.
好吧
Okay.
在你转变之前...
What do you miss most about...
你最想念什么
you know, before you changed?
不知道
I don't know.
走进一家酒吧 知道我能活着出来
Walkin' into a bar and knowin' I'll come out alive,
其他人也会
and so will everyone else.
我想念咖喱鸡
I miss chicken tikka.
对 我想念食物
Yeah, I miss food, period.
和人
And people.
我就是人
I'm people.
或者说 至少以前是
Or, at least, I was.
我是说...
Yeah, I mean, people that...
跟我分享过去的人
I share a history with.
我可以始终相信的人
People I could always trust, you know?
你很看重信任吗
So trust is a big thing for you?
好吧 我换种方式提问
Okay. Let me rephrase my question.
你有多了解艾娃
How well do you know Ava?
从昨天起 我们抓了204个
We've rounded up 204 since yesterday.
过了今晚应该还有80个
Should get another 80 overnight.
好了 别管晚上的80个了
All right, well, forget the 80 overnight.
我需要你派人去找卢瑟·斯旺医生和他的儿子德兹蒙德
I want your men looking for Luther Swann and his son Desmond.
-遵命 长官 -监控所有手♥机♥通话和信♥用♥卡♥付款
Yes, sir. - Monitor all phone calls and credit card payments.
我们得到情报 他儿子是血族
We have intel that the son is a Blood.
所以要抓住他
So he'll have to be taken down.
... 于昨日在一处山间小屋击毙了11人
... fire killed 11 people at a mountain cabin yesterday,
... 包括中学生和大学生... -有什么可以效劳的
... including school and college students... - Can I help you?
本地的验尸官不... -你脸上有东西
The local coroner would not... - Got somethin' on your face.
... 无一幸免 -红色的东西
... said there were no survivors. - Somethin' red.
-战斗爆发... -我们不提供房♥间给血族
The fire broke out... - We don't rent to Bloods.
我们不是血族
We're not Bloods.
我就是需要一个房♥间
We just need a room.
-我需要洗个澡 -这座两层小屋
I need a shower. - The two-storey cabin sat
坐落在一条蜿蜒的双道公路旁...
on a site off a winding two-lane road...
我给你拿毛巾 早上会清点数量
I'll get you towels, and I'll count 'em in the morning.
... 在一片狼藉的小屋里...
... among what remained of the cabin's frame and foundation...
你是说我不诚实吗
Accusing me of being dishonest?
-我不是 -我知道
I'm not. - I know.
... 原因尚未查明... -杀了那个男的
... cause has not yet been determined... - Shoot a guy, yeah,
但你不是不诚实
but you're not dishonest.
预计夜间气候较为温和 低温...
Weather calling for mild temperatures for the evening, with a low...
没错
Exactly.
... 明天的气温约17度...
... tomorrow with a high of 63...
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
这是你家吗
Is this yours?
操
Oh, fuck!
布洛克
Brock!
放开她 布洛克
Get off her, Brock.
选项一 我杀了你
Option one, I kill you.
选项二 费恩杀了你
Option two, Fayne does.
那更糟糕
That's worse.
我们进行获得认可的捕猎 我们都代表了血国
We feed on sanctioned hunts. We're out in the name of Blood Nation.
那我该怎么办 我快饿死了
What am I supposed to do? I'm starving.
你应该巡逻 对付义警
You're supposed to be on patrol against vigilantes.
-如果费恩发现... -费恩 迈克尔·费恩吗
If Fayne finds out... - Fayne? Michael Fayne?
你们必须带我去见费恩
Dude, you have to take me to Fayne.
我是真♥相♥揭秘网的人 我写迈克尔·费恩的报道
I'm ReveLeaks. I wrote about Michael Fayne.
是我把他的视频发到你网站上的
I am the one who sent his video to your site.
那你知道我能帮他
Then you know that I can help him.
钱伯斯警探
Detective Chambers.
我还要问一些问题
I, um... I had more questions.
你说过如果我有任何问题 随时欢迎
You said if I had any more questions, you said anytime.
我说过 对
I... I did. Yeah.
不 但我就是...
No, but I... I just, um...
-我就是... -你就是需要一个拜访的理由
I just... - You just wanted an excuse to pop by?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I... can I buy you a drink, maybe?
不行
No, you can't.
但你可以进来喝一杯
But you could come in for one.
我自己能走
I can walk by myself.
你嘴巴从来不停吗
Do you ever shut up?
我想见费恩 马上
I wanna see Fayne. Now!
好啊 只要我找到他
Yeah, as soon as I find him.
见鬼 我就知道你不认识他
Shit! I knew you didn't know him.
我不杀你 算你走运
You're lucky I don't kill you.
没人知道她在这里
You know, nobody knows that she's here.
-所以呢 -考虑一下
So? - Think it through.
快点 妈妈 披萨应该马上就到了
Hurry up, Mom. Pizza should be here soon.
妈妈
Mom?
-你跟我走 -不
You're coming with me. - No!
妈妈
Mom!
德兹
Dez?
德兹
Dez!
德兹
Dez!
德兹蒙德
Desmond!
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表