剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第3集
就是这里 -三组 看我信♥号♥♥ 完毕
There it is! - Unit three, on my signal. Over.
上上上
Go, go, go!
这里有两具尸体
Two bodies here.
收到 看看还有没有脉搏
Copy. Check for vitals.
好的 收到 四组
Okay, uh, copy that, unit four.
二组
Unit two.
-走这边 -快上 跟紧了
Through this way. - Go, go. Stay tight.
-五组 外面有发现吗 -没有 一切正常
Unit five, anything on the outside? - No. All clear here.
自家后院发生了大屠♥杀♥
Bloodbath in our own backyard.
死了六个
Six dead.
其中一名女死者在脖子被扯开之前报了警
One of the victims managed to dial 911 before her neck was torn out.
特警小组到得太迟了
SWAT team arrived too late.
我会发表一个声明
I'll make a statement.
联邦政♥府♥已经控制了局势...
The federal government is now in control of the situation...
直到我们搞清楚对付的是什么东西
until we figure out what we're dealing with.
我要利用这件事抨击费恩
I need this to land on Fayne.
但我们还不确定就是费恩
But we don't know this is Fayne.
朊病毒可以在地表存活数天
The prion may be able to survive on surfaces for days.
杀手可能接触过
The killers could have come in contact
费恩两周前触碰的东西
with something Fayne touched weeks ago.
这一点我不会告诉公众
I'm not telling the public that.
那等于承认这东西在扩散
That would be admitting this thing is spreading.
但我相信它就是在扩散
But I believe it is.
我是克莱尔·奥哈根 国安部二区副部长
I'm Claire O'Hagan, DNS Undersecretary Region Two.
我的部门将负责
My department will oversee all cases
迈克尔·费恩的暴♥力♥行为引发的所有案件
arising from violence initiated by Michael Fayne.
我们向公众呼吁
We are appealing to the public
一旦发现迈克尔·费恩的行踪 请即刻上报
to report all sightings of Michael Fayne to the authorities.
又是这个迈克尔·费恩
It's that Michael Fayne again.
怪兽在修他的摩托车吧
Monster was working on his bike, right?
我想向公众保证
I want to assure the public
尽管网上流传着
that despite the ludicrous claims
荒谬的说法
circulating on the internet,
我们正在调查每一种可能性
we are investigating every possibility.
看到任何情况 务必及时报告
If you see something, then you must say something.
她在说谎 "杰根"
She's lying, "Jer-gen."
谢谢
Thank you.
各位正在收看的是 克莱尔·奥哈根
You've been watching Claire O'Hagan,
国安部二区副部长...
DNS Undersecretary Region Two,
-解释执法行动... -要我说 要是看到情况...
outline law enforcement's response... - I say, if you see somethin'...
-... 应对迈克尔·费恩的杀戮行径 - ... 就直接杀掉
... to the Michael Fayne killing spree. - ... you kill somethin'.
如果你刚开始收看
If you're just joining us now,
国♥家♥安♥全♥部
the Department of National Security
已经宣布迈克尔·费恩为头号♥公敌
has declared Michael Fayne public enemy number one.
奥哈根部长特别提出一个观点...
Remarkably, Director O'Hagan made a point...
他妈的怪兽去哪里了
Where the fuck is Monster?
... 网上流传的阴谋论
... conspiracy theory circulating online
迈克尔·费恩不是...
that Michael Fayne isn't...
这狗♥娘♥养♥的该帮我收账去
Son of a bitch was supposed to collect my money.
他放假了吗
Did he take a little vacation?
-... 威胁着当地... -没人知道吗
... terrorizing the region... - Nobody knows?
-根据国安局... -我们去帕科的垃圾场
According to DNS... - We'll go to Paco's dump
亲自要钱 -... 只有一个人
and get the money ourselves. - ... and one man only.
你等什么呢 -迈克尔·费恩
Yeah, what are you waiting for? - Michael Fayne.
那外头...
Yeah, you go out there...
一堆麻烦事 不过还好
As crocks of shit go, that wasn't so bad.
你做了必须做的事情
You did what you had to do.
也就是说在迈克尔·费恩的问题上 你必须撒谎 这是你必须做的
Meaning you had to lie about Michael Fayne. That's what you had to do.
现在费恩是最有可能的解释
Right now, Fayne is the likeliest explanation.
不是最有可能的
Not the likeliest,
而是最简单的
just the easiest.
好
Okay.
乖乖... 帕科和他养的那些破蛇
Holy... Paco and his fucking snakes!
卧♥槽♥
Goddamn it!
他的腿怎么了
What happened to his leg?
像是迈克尔·费恩会干的事
Looks like something Michael Fayne would do.
等等 怪兽修过费恩的摩托车
Wait, Monster was workin' on Fayne's bike.
也许费恩对他做了什么 也许费恩转化了他
Maybe he did something to him. Maybe he turned him?
转化他 -把他变成会做这种事的东西
Turned him? - Into something that would do this.
费恩可能转化了他
Maybe into whatever Fayne is.
变成了网上说的吸血鬼之类的东西
A vampire or something, they say on the internet, yeah?
你打算怎么办 鲍比
What do you wanna do, Bobby?
显而易见 我们得找到怪兽
Oh, it's pretty obvious. We gotta find Monster.
我们找到他 然后呢
We find him, then what?
我们要好好收拾他一顿
Well, we're gonna fuck with him,
如果他变成了吸血鬼 我们就杀了他
and then if he turns into a vampire, we're gonna kill him.
这种晦气事会影响生意
This shit's bad for business.
很不好
It's very bad.
你拿到钱了吧
You grab the money, okay?
你留在这里 万一他回来找这笔钱呢
You stay in case he comes back lookin' for that money.
日志55 判定为什么
Log 55, to determine why
有些人接触了朊病毒会转化
some who are exposed to the prions turn
有些人却不会
while others do not.
暂停录影
Pause recording.
特蕾莎 你来了
Teresa, you made it.
更像是被人逼着来的
More like I was forced to make it.
也对 抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
他们说我被借调来了
They say I'm seconded.
我跟国安部说了 必须让你来这个实验室
I told the DNS I had to have you in the lab.
大学也拦不住
The university didn't have a choice.
没关系 我觉得你可能需要朋友 在经历了...
That's okay, I figured you might need a friend after...
那么多事之后
well, everything that happened.
对
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
-我真的很高兴你来了 -好吧
I'm really glad you're here. - Yeah.
我出去一下
Um, I have to step out for one moment.
看看是否能确定朊病毒感染率
Just try to determine the prion infection rates.
-我马上开始 -谢谢
I'll get right to it. - Thank you.
谢谢你 医生 谢谢你抽时间过来
Thank you, Doctor. Thanks for taking the time.
听着 我有一个请求
Listen, I have a request.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你得告诉奥哈根 让我参与搜寻费恩
You need to tell O'Hagan to let me join the search for Fayne.
恐怕这根本不可能 医生
I'm afraid that's out of the question, Doctor.
你太有价值了 不能让你涉险
You're far too valuable an asset to be put in harm's way.
如果我能把他带回来
If I can bring him in,
如果我能说服他跟我们合作...
if I can convince him to work with us...
全是虚无的假设
Those are big ifs.
听着 我的价值不仅在于
Look, it's not just my knowledge of prions
我了解朊病毒 医生
that makes me valuable, Doctor.
我跟迈克尔·费恩有30年的交情
It's my 30-year relationship with Michael Fayne.
所以如果我能把他活着带回来
So if I can bring him in alive,
我们可以研究他
we can study him.
我们可以更快地找到治愈方案
We can accelerate a cure.
杀死他我们就成了无头苍蝇
Killing him gets us nowhere.
我想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
... 更多的佐证
... more proof.
预防起见 我要向公众保证
As a precaution, I want to assure the public
尽管流传着荒谬的说法
that despite the ludicrous claims,
我们正在调查每一种可能性...
we are investigating every possibility...
-你喜欢吗 -不会吧 她装了什么引擎
You like it? - No shit. What's she got?
半球426 -我想也是
426 Hemi. - Yeah, I bet.
... 在二区副部长
... DNS Undersecretary Region Two
-... 解释执法行动... -黑引擎装在黑色道奇突袭者上
outlining law enforcement... - Black on black Dodge Charger.
非常酷 - ... 费恩的杀戮行径
That is slick. - ... Fayne killing spree.
这是你的车吗 -... 呼吁公众保持理性...
This yours? - ... call for rational, reasoned thought...
-对 -卖♥♥我吧
Yeah. - Trade you.
好啊 - ... 媒体大肆炒作
Yeah, right! - ... media hype.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表