剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第5集
不
No!
不
No!
不 他们来了
No! They're coming!
有人吗
Somebody!
请帮帮我
Please help me!
-他们来了 拜托 -搞什么
They're coming! Please! - What the fuck?
开门
Open this door!
快点 他们来抓我了
Hurry! They're here, please!
请让我进去 快开门
Please! Please let me in! Open the door!
快点 他们来了
Hurry! They're here!
让我进去
Let me in!
请让我进去 他们来了
Please let me in! They're coming!
这是我们的新家 各位
This is our new home, people.
把它充分利用起来
Let's make the most of it.
-将军 -我们掌握了哪些消息
General. - What do we know so far?
我们拿到一些手♥机♥引爆器的碎片
We have bits of a detonator cell phone trigger.
专业人士所为 长官
Professional work, sir.
这边走
This way.
听好了 这位是威廉姆·梅将军
Listen up. This is General William May,
他将接替奥哈根部长的职位
who'll be taking over Director O'Hagan's post.
谢谢 探员
Thank you, agent.
-我们这里有安全特遣队吗 -有 长官
We have a security detail here? - Yes, sir.
今晚谁在协调奥哈根出行的事
Who was coordinating O'Hagan's travel this evening?
拘留审问 带他出去
Held for questioning, get him outta here.
现在我需要这地区每个信♥号♥♥塔的数据
Now, I'm gonna need data from every cell tower in the area.
爆♥炸♥前后几分钟内所有的通话
Show me all calls within a few minutes either side of detonation.
我们会用我们的数据库进行比对
We'll run them through our database.
长官 我知道这是个形式
Sir, I know it's a formality,
但没有法♥院♥命令 我们不能接触这些数据
but we can't access those without a court order.
我就是你的法♥院♥命令 探员
I am your court order, agent.
现在我假设你们每个人
Now, I am assuming that each of you
会向我做简报 说明你们的工作内容
will be able to brief me on what it is you do around here
还有你们今晚都他妈的去了哪里
and where the fuck you were tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没睡吗
You awake?
他们告诉我你救了我的命
They tell me you saved my life.
不
No.
也许能让你少做几次烧伤治疗
Maybe saved you a few burn treatments.
故事总比真♥相♥好听
Always tell the better story.
不管怎样 谢谢
In any case, thank you.
反正你都能活下来
You would have survived anyway.
别这么矫情 接受我的谢意吧
Don't be a dick about it. Just take my thanks.
不客气
Welcome.
她死了吗
She's dead, isn't she?
那种情况 不可能活下来
It wasn't survivable.
我认识她很多年了
I've known her for so many years.
她...
She was...
原谅我
Forgive me.
我理解
I understand.
你是...
You were the, um...
你是最后一个和她说话的人
you were the last person to speak with her.
我知道
I know.
说什么了
What was it about?
实际上她告诉我 我要更加紧密地
She told me that I was going to be working
和你一起工作
more closely with you, actually.
我想我们应该...
Well, I guess we should...
尊重她的意愿
respect her wishes.
好好休息 医生
Rest up, Doctor.
快点好起来
Feel better.
将军 我们找到引爆装置了
General, we've located the detonation device.
引爆汽车炸♥弹♥的手♥机♥
The car bomb was set off by a cellphone
属于一个叫格里戈里·劳·萨顿的人
belonging to a Gregory Lowe Sutton.
-这位萨顿先生是谁 -警♥察♥
Who's Mr. Sutton? - Police officer.
两天前他被迈克尔·费恩谋杀
He was murdered by Michael Fayne two days ago,
但他的手♥机♥引爆了炸♥弹♥
but the trigger call was from his phone.
我们找到了他经过的信♥号♥♥塔
We have the tower he routed through.
好 设置300公里的搜索圈
All right, then set up a 200-mile radius.
设置路障 高速公路 县道
Roadblocks, highways, county roads.
我们要抓捕费恩 每20分钟向我汇报一次
We're taking Fayne down, and I want updates every 20 minutes.
抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir.
-我是卢瑟·斯旺医生 我... -我知道你是谁
My name's Dr. Luther Swann. I was... - Yes, I know who you are.
这种病会让人做出... 疯狂举动
This disease, it makes people do... incredible things,
但不会让他们成为炸♥弹♥专家
but it does not make them experts in explosives.
所以我们现在推断有人在帮费恩 谢谢
That is why we now assume that Fayne had help. Thank you.
我了解他 我比任何人都了解他
I know him. I know him better than I know anyone.
他只是想活下来 长官
He's just trying to survive, sir.
你认识的那个人已经不在了 医生 懂吗
The man you knew is gone, Doctor. All right?
我不同意 将军
I disagree, General.
我不相信这些人无可救药
I do not believe these people are beyond saving.
那你就回到实验室 找到治愈方法
Then you get back to your lab, you find a cure,
别再浪费我的时间
and stop wasting my time.
明天早上我会就克莱尔·奥哈根的死发表一个声明
I'll be making a statement about Claire O'Hagan's death in the morning.
我也会告知公众 费恩正在传播一种疾病
I'll also notify the public that Fayne is spreading a disease
会导致精神病行为
that causes psychotic behavior.
你好 我是米拉
Hey, it's Mila.
我现在不在
I'm not around right now.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
再见
Bye.
你还需要什么吗
You need anything else?
留下来聊聊吧 乔什
Stay and talk, Josh.
好的
I'd like that.
你吸过血了吗
Have you fed?
刚刚吸过了
Yeah, I just did.
那就把她给我
So give her to me.
她体内的毒素已经够多了
She has enough toxin in her.
她可能会吸毒过量
She might OD.
屋里还有其他人
There are others in the house.
对 嘴巴堵住而且昏迷了
Yeah, gagged and unconscious.
我他妈快饿死了
I'm fucking starving.
太糟了 不能把她给你
Too bad. You can't have her.
居然就天亮了
Incredibly, it seems to be morning.
说得你好像没熬过夜一样
Like you've never worked 20 hours before.
也许我们需要做抗体试验来对抗朊病毒
Maybe we need to do trials on antibodies to fight the prions.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
多年来 科学家一直在研制抗朊病毒化合物
People have been trying to come up with antiprion compounds for years.
答案在遗传学里
The answer is in the genetics.
分离出导致人类变异的基因
Isolate the gene that's causing the mutation in people who turn.
我们就用这种方式阻止传播
That's how we'll stop this.
睡一会儿再说吧
After you get some sleep?
大家都在等着呢
People are waiting for this.
我们中断节目
We interrupt for a joint statement
转播国防部和国♥家♥安♥全♥部
from the Department of Defense
在纽约塞内卡发布的联合声明
and National Security from Seneca, New York.
早上好 我是威廉姆·梅将军
Good morning. My name is General William May,
也是国♥家♥安♥全♥部的代理部长
and I'm Acting Director of the Department of National Security.
你们也许知晓了
As you may know,
我们与当地执法部门夜以继日地工作
we have been working around the clock with local law enforcement
追捕在逃的连环杀手迈克尔·费恩
to track and capture the fugitive serial killer Michael Fayne.
但昨天晚上 冲突进入了新阶段
But last night, the conflict entered a new phase
我们的二区部长在费恩先生策划的
when our Region Two Secretary was murdered in a car bomb attack
汽车炸♥弹♥攻击中丧生
orchestrated by Mr. Fayne.
克莱尔·奥哈根是一位杰出的公职人员
Claire O'Hagan was a distinguished public servant.
年仅38岁
She was 38 years old,
毕业于美国空军学院
a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy,
是三个孩子的母亲
and a mother of three.
此外 疾控中心已经证实
Additionally, the CDC has confirmed that Michael Fayne is the carrier
迈克尔·费恩携带有一种未知的高传染性疾病
of an unknown and highly infectious disease
此疾病会导致精神错乱 并最终演变成杀人行为
that causes psychosis and eventual homicidal outbursts.
我还能证实费恩先生已经不是单独行动
I can also confirm that Mr. Fayne is no longer acting alone,
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表