剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
你们好
Hi.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, honey.
嘿 小子
Hey, bud.
你们没事吧 什么时候能回家呢
Are you okay? When are you guys gonna be coming home?
等到我们感觉好点了
Well, when we start to feel better.
-我们会没事的 小子 -对
We'll be fine, buddy. - Yeah.
我让你♥爸♥出过事吗
Have I ever let anything happen to your dad?
-没有 -没错 这次也不会
No. - Exactly. And I ain't startin' now.
嗨
Hi.
你现在有几个女朋友了
How many girlfriends you got now?
我没有女朋友 迈克叔叔
I don't have any, Uncle Mike.
死混
S.
-再多一个字你就是"死混♥蛋♥"了 -去你的
One more and that's "jackass" for you. - Fuck you!
我以前总是赢的
I always used to win at this game!
又是烘肉卷
Meatloaf again.
什么
What?
走着瞧
Just you wait.
怎么了
What?
你没觉得...
Doesn't this taste...
这味道很怪吗
off to you?
跟上回一样难吃
Just as shitty as the last time.
不是
No, man.
先让你们猜猜今天是什么消息
I will give you one guess about today's news.
终于来了 谢天谢地
Finally. Thank God.
先生们 你们可以走了
Gentlemen, you're free to go.
等等 埃米尔 我们还没弄明白没排出病毒的原因呢
Wait, Emil, we don't know why we're not shedding the virus yet.
你们都可以走了
You've both been cleared.
结论严重不足
There is a huge lack of results.
对 缺乏结论 因为没人将其记录在案
Yes, there's a lack of results because no one put it on record.
但现在不会了
But now it is.
这是无害的冰河时期感冒病毒
It's a harmless Ice Age-era cold.
不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait.
卢瑟...
Luther...
相信我
trust me.
收拾东西回家吧
Pack your things. Go to your family.
你不用再跟我说一遍了
Well, you don't have to tell me twice.
你听见他的话了 卢瑟 我们赶紧走吧
You heard the man, Luther. Let's get the fuck outta here.
你穿着我的衬衫
You're wearing my shirt.
我知道
I'm aware.
斯旺夫人 你在勾引我吗
Mrs. Swann, are you trying to seduce me?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你是天才...
You're the genius...
斯旺先生
Mr. Swann.
这个嘛...
Oh, it's, um...
... 应该是斯旺医生
... it's actually Dr. Swann.
-也对啊 -我可能还具有传染性
Oh, yes. - I still might be contagious.
我可能不会在乎
And I might not care.
斯旺夫人... 作为一名医生
Mrs. Swann... as a doctor,
我必须提醒你 任何性接触
I must advise you that any sexual contact, um...
都存在固有风险
carries with it inherent risks.
可以闭嘴了吗
Can we shut up now?
关于这起最新的凶杀案 警方尚未透露详细信息
Police are saying little about this latest killing.
受害者是一名33岁的女性
The victim, a 33-year-old female,
在塞内卡市中心的案发现场 她被宣布当场死亡
was pronounced dead on the scene in downtown Seneca.
当局承认 此案可能与之前的两起死亡案件有关
Authorities acknowledge possible links to two previous deaths,
包括汤姆·范斯里塔斯
including Tom Vencilitas,
其家人要求警方透露更多
whose family members are demanding police be more forthcoming
凶杀案的相关消息
about the brutal nature of these killings,
并声称公众需要知道
stating the public need to know
他们可能遇到的危险程度
the extent of the danger that they may be in.
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
你好
Hello.
天哪 迈克尔 为什么开着门
Oh, Jesus, Michael. Why would you leave your door open like that?
方便你进来啊
So you could come in.
你为了另一份工作弃我而去
You dropped me for another job.
不是的 我是被隔离了
No. I was in quarantine.
这个理由倒是新鲜
Well, that's a new one.
我倒希望我在说谎 但这是真的
Yeah, I wish I was lying, but it's actually true.
你让我的生意遭受了损失
You cost me business.
所以我在电♥话♥里跟你说...
That's why I told you on the phone...
要给你补偿
I'm gonna make it up to you.
你很喜欢聊天啊 迈克尔
You like to talk, don't you, Michael?
不一定
Not always.
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael! Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
什么
Yeah?
我问 你要带我去吃晚饭吗
I said are you taking me to dinner?
要啊
Yeah.
我们得走了 我明天早上要去看♥房♥♥子
Well, we gotta go. I have an open house in the morning.
为什么我在你这里毫无进展呢
Why am I not getting anywhere with you?
如果那东西能回答你 我马上走人
If that thing talks back, I am so out of here.
我以为这些样本上会满是病原体
I thought these samples would be swimming with pathogens.
结果没找到任何病毒或细菌
I can't even find a virus or a bacteria.
氨基荧光化验也呈阴性
Amino fluorescence test came back negative too.
当然
Of course.
但有东西让你不舒服
But something made you sick.
我们会继续调查
We'll keep at it.
至少我开始找回自我了
At least I'm starting to feel more like myself.
费恩也说他感觉好多了
Fayne said he's never felt better.
继续研究
The search goes on.
-给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
尽管最新的尸体
Police discourage talk
和传闻称 不同受害者的犯罪现场
of a serial killer despite this latest body
有相似之处 但警方并不认同
and certain rumored similarities between
连环杀手作案的说法
the crime scenes of the various victims.
在今天下午的新闻发布会上
At a news conference this afternoon,
塞内卡警♥察♥局局长保罗·迈克厄兰呼吁
Seneca Police Chief Paul MacErlane appealed to anyone
任何了解最新一起凶案的民众
who may have any information about this latest death
请与警方联♥系♥
to come forward to police.
迈克厄兰还表示 调查员...
MacErlane said investigators...
... 已经查阅了数小时的监控录像...
... have combed through hours of surveillance video...
但依然没有线索
but still have no leads.
喂 情况如何
Hi. How did it go?
天哪
Oh, my God.
-好吧 -我完了
Yeah. - I'm done.
如果你想吃清淡一点
So the veggies, chips, and dip are a really great option
蔬菜 薯片和蘸酱都挺不错
if you're looking for something a little bit lighter.
谢谢 吉姆 现在镜头交给玛丽安...
Thanks, Jim. Now over to Marianne...
见鬼
Oh, shit!
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
快点上来 莱斯
Come on up, Les.
10号♥房♥间
Apartment ten.
我们还没做完呢
We haven't finished yet.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
什么时候 你什么时候补偿我
When? When will you make it up to me?
不远的将来
In the near future.
别这么婆妈 这是我的生计
Don't bitch about this. It's my living.
杰根 莱斯 莱斯 杰根
Jer-gen, Les. Les, Jer-gen.
实际上正确发音是"约根"
Yeah, it's "Yergen," actually.
杰根是我的实习生
Jer-gen's my intern.
-莱斯是个小偷 -我是警♥察♥
Les is a thief. - I'm a cop.
最好是好消息 莱斯 你坏了这里的好气氛
This better be good, Les. You really screwed the mood around here.
最新一起谋杀案的原始影像片段
Raw footage on the new kill.
她的脖子怎么回事
What the fuck happened to her neck?
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表