剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
怎么了
Why?
你...
Y...
你没...死
You aren't... dead?
你以为我死了才哭的吗
You were crying because you thought I was dead?
你变好了
You're improving.
我没在做梦吧
This is the real version, right?
你没死
You're not dead?
我没死
I'm not dead.
现在走吧
Now, come on.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
出什么事了吗 德兹还好吗
Did something happen? Is Dez okay?
没事 德兹很好
No, Dez is fine.
我觉得我亲自出面支持会有帮助
I thought a show of support would be helpful.
你找到朊病毒样本了吗
Did you find the prion sample?
还没有 让人很担心
Not yet. It's very concerning.
早上好 费恩先生 我是参议员萨莎·吉鲁
Good morning, Mr. Fayne. I'm Senator Sasha Giroux.
-我病了 -什么
I'm sick. - What?
今天早上就到这里吧 各位
That wraps things up for this morning, gentlemen.
抱歉这么早让你们起来
I apologize for the early hour,
但我今天得走冗长的程序
but I have a lengthy procedure to get to today,
然后我就要准备在未来几天里闻名全国
after which I will be ready to go nationwide in a few days.
这很... 振奋人心...
And it's... it's heartening...
能在这件事上得到你们的支持
to have you all by my side in this.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天再联♥系♥
I'll touch base again tomorrow.
如果费恩身体虚弱
If Fayne is weakening,
他在血国的地位会受到威胁
it's going to risk his standing with his people,
那会削弱我们的协议
and that is going to undercut our deal.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
他是头公牛
He's a bull.
他会好起来
He'll pull it off.
是的 我会
Yes, I will.
我会好起来
I will pull this off.
你知道自己出了什么问题吗
Do you know what's wrong with you?
不知道
No.
好几天了 先是听力出了问题
It's been a few days. It started with my hearing.
有可能
Well, maybe it's, uh...
我也说不清 会不会是因为
I don't know, is it the body
你的身体正在经历巨大的变化
just going through these incredible changes?
或许这种病就是致命的
Or maybe this thing's just fatal.
别这么说
Don't say that.
那我们更应该尽快实施
All the more reason for us to implement
你们提出的方案
whatever it is the two of you have come up with as quickly as possible.
显然以后还会有问题
There will still be problems, obviously,
但是你不能靠大开杀戒
but your instinct can't be to just go full Blood
来解决问题
to deal with this shit.
不可能的
It can't be.
我代表所有人类说话 我就直说了
I speak for everybody, and I speak directly.
你们在杀人 这是不可接受的
You are killing people, and it is not acceptable.
先生们 我们暂时得不到完美的结果
Gentlemen, this isn't going to be perfect yet,
但是我们必须宣布停战
but we have to announce a truce.
行吗 费恩先生
Do we have a deal, Mr. Fayne?
快点 小麦
Come on, Mikey.
公布你的协议吧 卢瑟
Announce your deal, Luther.
当个英雄
Be a hero.
但我得告诉你...
But I gotta tell you...
迈克
Mike.
...魔鬼藏在细节里
... the devil's in the details.
就算这个杀不死你
You know, even if this doesn't kill you,
当然也有可能会杀死你
and there is some chance that it will,
你也不能回头了
there's no going back from it.
你真想做这么极端的事吗
You sure you wanna do something quite so drastic?
没错
Absolutely.
你自己选的
Well, your funeral.
好了 你应该马上就会有反应
Okay, this should hit you in seconds.
但... 这完全是新药
But... it's totally new.
我也不知道这药会带你去向何方
I mean, I have no idea where you think you're going with it.
去历史正确的一边 医生
To the right side of history, Doctor.
我们都想去的地方
Where we all want to be.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表