剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
她把我照顾得很好
She took really good care of me.
我生病了 她照顾我
I was sick, and she looked after me.
那家伙来了 她保护我
A-and when the guy came, she defended me.
好吧 好吧 那...
Okay. Okay, that's...
那很好
that's good.
我们必须找到她
We have to find her.
我知道 我们会的
I know, and we will.
我们停车吃点东西
We're pulling over to get a bite to eat.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
-这地方安全吗 -安全 据报告没有血族聚集
This place safe, Jimmy? - Yeah. No reported clusters in the area.
但并不意味着没有血族
Doesn't mean no Bloods, though.
是的 但我们得吃饭
No, but we gotta eat,
我没这么容易被吓到
and I don't scare easy.
那... 我们要去哪里
So, uh... where are we going?
是啊 探员
Yeah, Agent.
孩子喜欢知道自己要去哪里
Kids like to know where they're headed.
参议员萨莎·吉鲁住在宾夕法尼亚州
Senator Sasha Giroux lives in Pennsylvania.
我们几个小时后到那里
We'll be there in a couple of hours.
他是吸血鬼
He's a bloodsucker!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
联邦调查局 放下枪
FBI. Drop it!
我说了放下
I said drop it!
德兹 趴下
Dez, get down.
-爸爸 -我没事
Dad! - I'm okay.
但是他有事
Yeah, but he's not.
我在这里
I'm right here.
你能把急救箱给我吗
Can you get me a first aid kit, please?
肩部和胸部
Shoulder and chest.
-他叫什么名字 -马特
What's his first name? - Matt.
-马特 你能听见吗 躺着别动 -好吧...
Matt. Hey, Matt, can you hear me? - Okay...
坚持下去 马特 你会没事的
Stay down. Matt, you're gonna be okay.
好吗 有我在
All right? I got you.
别睡着 看着我 马特
Hey, stay with me. Look at me, Matt.
呼吸
Just breathe.
叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
你会没事的 马特 德兹 待着别动
You're gonna be okay, Matt. Dez! Stay where you are, okay?
救护车在路上了 你会没事的 马特
Ambulance is on its way. You're gonna be fine, Matt.
你叫我
You yelled?
我有一项工作交给你
Got a job for you.
要去打打杀杀吗
Does it involve bloodshed?
顺利的话就不用
Not if it goes well.
无法让人打起精神啊
Well, that's not much incentive.
有很多血族知道一个秘密拘留营的事
We got a lot of Bloods with stories about a secret internment camp
是国安部运作的
that DNS is running.
去听听他们都说了什么 交换意见 上网找到我们的消息源
Listen to 'em all. Compare notes. Get to our sources online.
我要你找到这个拘留所
I want you to find out where this place is.
国安部正在抓血族
The DNS is rounding up Bloods.
我们的血族
Our Bloods.
他们会怎么样
What happens to 'em?
跟你想的一样
Exactly what you'd think.
你想我把他们救出来吗
So you want me to break 'em out?
那要动用很多武力
I mean, it's gonna take a lot of force.
你做不到的 国安部太强了
No, you can't do that. DNS is too strong.
但只要向全世界
But it'd be just as good
展示他们的遭遇就可以了
if we showed the world what happened to 'em.
视频吗
Like on video?
你脑筋比我转得快多了
You're way ahead of me.
带布洛克去
Take Brock with you.
快点回来...
Come back quick...
别死
and don't die.
尽我所能
Do my best.
-参议员 -请叫我萨莎
Senator. - Please, call me Sasha.
你肯定是德兹蒙德
And you must be Desmond.
是德兹
It's... it's Dez.
我喜欢有主见的年轻人
Well, I like a young man who knows his mind.
你家真漂亮
You, uh... you have a really nice home.
这是官邸
Well, it's an official residence,
但我努力把它布置成家的样子
but I try to make it feel like home,
我希望你能在这里放松
so I hope you'll be able to relax here.
太感谢你了 参议员
We have a lot to thank you for, Senator.
我也有很多事要感谢你 医生
I have many things to thank you for, Doctor.
你刚刚救下的那位先生
The gentleman that you just saved?
-法拉第探员的家人十分感激 -谢谢
Agent Faraday's family is very grateful. - Thank you.
不幸的是 我需要你恢复工作
Unfortunately, I need to get you back to work.
我们能聊会儿吗
Do you mind if we have a chat?
德兹
Dez?
你不介意我和议员谈一会儿吧
You mind if I talk shop with the senator for a minute?
森特探员 你陪小斯旺一会儿吧
Agent Saint, do you mind hanging out with Swann Junior for a moment?
-这位硬汉吗 -没错
This tough guy? - The very same.
这边走
Right this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妻子的事情请节哀
I was very sorry to hear about your wife.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
能简要说一下
So, your time at the DNS,
你在国安部的经历吗
can you give me a brief summary of your experience?
基本上就是...
Basically, it was...
难以置信
unbelievable.
哪方面
In what way?
首先 他们... 想杀我...
For starters, they... tried to kill me...
两次 -不会吧
twice. - You're not serious.
我非常确定国安部杀了克莱尔·奥哈根
I'm fairly certain that DNS murdered Claire O'Hagan.
这些指控让人很难相信
These are unbelievable allegations.
我知道
I know.
那么...
So...
接下来怎么办
what happens next?
我们的专家预测会出现广泛的社会崩溃
Our experts are forecasting widespread societal breakdown,
除非采取措施来避免这种局面
unless, of course, something is done to prevent it.
非常困难的局面 女士
It's a very difficult situation, ma'am.
朊病毒传播病毒很快 没有治愈方法
The prion spread quickly, and there's no cure.
所以 除非政♥府♥想要杀掉
So, unless the government wants to basically kill
接触过病毒的每个人... -有些人...
everyone who's been exposed... - There are some...
正在倡导这种做法
who are advocating for just that.
坦率地说 他们会如愿以偿
And, frankly, they're going to get their way.
除非...
Unless...
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
看起来像血液酶 转氨酶 但又不完全是
Looks like a blood enzyme, trisominase, but not quite.
也许是合成的
Maybe synthetic?
没错
Precisely.
这是新的酶
It's a new enzyme.
由国立卫生研究院研发
It was created by the National Institutes for Health,
因为它像血一样
and because it behaves like blood,
据推测
they're speculating
它可以使吸血鬼不再需要吸血
that it could stop a vampire's need to consume blood.
他们多年来一直致力于研究合成血液
They've been working on synthetic blood for years.
显然不是为了这个目的
Obviously not for this purpose,
但如果能消除他们的饥饿感...
but if it could stop their hunger...
但这并不一定能控制他们的精神症状
But it wouldn't necessarily control their psychoactive symptoms.
它不完美
It's not perfect,
但这是个可能的解决办法
but it's a possible way out.
我们正在增加产量
We're ramping up production.
经过测试了吗
Has it been tested?
小范围测试获得了一些成功
On a limited basis, with some success,
但找到合适的志愿者还是很难
but it's been difficult to find suitable volunteers.
你会遇到供应链的问题
You're gonna come across supply chain issues,
药物法规 合规 拒绝服用的血族
medication enforcement, compliance, Bloods who refuse to take it.
不过也算是有进展了
It's something, though.
总比混乱好
It's something other than the mayhem.
如果我给你一种...
What if I could offer you...
可能阻止这种病毒传播的东西怎么样
something to possibly halt the spread of this thing?
继续说
Go on.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表