剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
吸血鬼战争
第一季 第1集
这会是一个美丽新世界啊
It's a brave new world, isn't it?
十年之内 我们能让灭绝物种复活
Within a decade, we could be reviving extinct species.
袋狼 长毛猛玛 剑齿虎
The thylacine, the woolly mammoth, saber-toothed cats.
看来史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格迟早能建成他的侏罗纪公园
Looks like Steven Spielberg's gonna get his park after all.
至少是...
Well, at least the...
冰河时代版本的
Ice Age version.
说了这么多 你们也听得差不多了
I think you've had to listen to me for long enough.
总而言之
To sum it up,
这么说吧
I say this.
无论你们的政见如何
No matter what your politics are,
我们知道气候变化正在导致冰川退化
we know that climate change is causing glacial deterioration.
我们还知道有病毒和细菌
We also know that there are viruses and bacterias
被困在正在融化的冰层里
trapped in that now-melting ice.
可以这么说
Now, let's just say
冰川融化之后将会出现
a prehistoric equivalent of the Zika virus,
跟寨卡 伊波拉或黑死病病毒
Ebola, or the bubonic plague
同等危险的史前病毒
were to appear as a result of the melt.
我们对它们没有免疫力
Our bodies would have no immunity.
到时候也没有能帮助我们的疫苗
And we would have no vaccines that could help us.
要我说
If you ask me,
小行星或核战争
I don't think it's going to be asteroids
不会毁灭人类
or nuclear war that wipes us out.
但这些病毒会
It's gonna be this.
这些病原体的远古形式可能会引发流行病
Ancient forms of these pathogens could start a pandemic
跟它们相比 黑死病... 就是小儿科
that makes the bubonic plague look like... like a chicken pox party.
这并不是大自然在呼救
This isn't nature crying out for help.
而是鸣枪警告
These are warning shots.
所以我在此呼吁
And that is why I'm calling on you,
国际科学界
the global scientific community,
联合起来 集中你们的资源和知识
to come together and pool your resources
抢在它们前面
and knowledge to get ahead of this.
科学无国界
Science has no borders,
不打小算盘
no agenda,
只有真♥相♥
only truth.
数据表明 这是不可避免的
And the data tells us that this is inevitable.
谢谢
Thank you.
听你谈大灭绝都让我兴奋起来了
Listening to you talk about mass extinction really gets me goin'.
抱歉 我... 我是有妇之夫
I'm sorry. I'm a... married man.
这个嘛...
Well...
我不在乎
I don't care.
抱歉打断一下 斯旺医生
I apologize for the interruption, Dr. Swann.
兰辛医生
Dr. Lansing.
这是我的妻子杰丝
this is my wife, Jess.
你好
Hi.
今天是我们的结婚纪念日
It's our anniversary.
对
Yeah.
亲爱的...
Honey, um...
兰辛医生是我一位
Dr. Lansing is a colleague
北极科学交流项目的同事
from the Arctic Science Exchange.
幸会 -祝你们周年快乐
Good to see you. - Happy anniversary.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
现在时机可能不太对 但是...
It's probably terrible timing, but, um...
三天前
we lost contact with Dr. Vercernis
北极研究站的弗坎尼医生失联了
at the Arctic Research Station three days ago.
那边的天气经常中断通讯
Oh, well, the weather regularly knocks out communications there.
-我确定他没事 -你可能说得没错
I'm... I'm sure he's okay. - Yes, you're probably right.
问题是 上次我们收到他的消息
The thing is, last we heard from him,
说是有了新发现 他还很兴奋
he'd found something, and he was pretty excited.
他想和你聊聊
He wanted to talk to you about it.
更别说我们都想获得新消息
Needless to say, we're all anxious to get some updates.
-我不能 我是说... -没关系
Well, I can't. I mean... - It... It's fine.
-去吧 -不行 今天是我们的纪念日
Go. - No. It's our anniversary.
我们随时可以庆祝我们的结婚周年
We can celebrate our anniversary any time.
去吧
Go.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
Really? - Yes, of course.
我会派人来接你
I can arrange your transport.
不必麻烦了 医生
Uh, that's not necessary, Doctor.
我自己能安排
I can arrange transport.
我有人
I got a guy.
卢瑟
Luther!
-你好吗 兄弟 -小迈 你忙吗
What's good, brother? - Hey, Mikey. You busy?
不忙 一点也不忙
No, not in the slightest.
怎么了 你没事吧
Why? You all right?
那就好 我需要你帮个忙 你多快能赶过来
Okay, good, good. Yeah, I need your help. How fast can you get here?
非常快
Pretty fast.
好的 我们开工了
All right, let's do this.
见鬼 卢瑟你得找个暖和点的研究站
Damn, Luther, you need to get a research station somewhere warmer,
比如加勒比海之类的
like the Caribbean or some shit.
你该在冬天来看看
You should be here in the winter!
才零下30度 迈克
This is only 30 below, Mike.
"才"
Only?
怎么了
What?
门开着
The door's open.
伊娃
Ava!
斯凡
Sven!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
这地方怎么了
What happened to this place?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里住了几个人 -两个
How many people you say live up here? - Two.
弗坎尼医生和他的助理
Dr. Vercernis and his assistant.
现在这里一个人也没有
Well, there's no one here now.
卧♥槽♥ 卢瑟
Holy shit, Luther.
卢瑟 你看这个
Luther, take a look at this.
斯凡
Sven.
见鬼
Damn it.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -别过来 退后
What? What is it? - No, no, no, no. Step back. Step back.
那是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
某种生物量 他发现的东西
Some kind of biomass. Something he found.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get the hell outta here, man.
我们要通知应急部门 迈克
We gotta call this in, Mike.
应什么急
Call what in?
不管这是什么...
Whatever this is...
我们跟它接触过了
we've been exposed to it.
-兰辛医生 -你好吗
Dr. Lansing. - How are you?
不太舒服
Rough.
我们把生物量和一块头骨碎片送去了你的实验室
We've transported the biomass and a skull fragment to your lab
做进一步化验
for further testing.
谢谢
Thank you.
其他化验有结果了吗
Any results for any of the tests?
目前为止还没有
Inconclusive so far.
我要求的真菌检测如何
What about the mycology reports I requested?
没有发现真菌
No fungal presence.
弗坎尼呢
What about Vercernis?
搜索队有发现吗
Did the search team find anything?
没有找到他和伊娃的踪迹
There's no sign of him or Ava.
抱歉 卢瑟
I apologize, Luther.
抱歉让你卷进这种事 小迈
I'm sorry I got you into this, Mikey.
你确实该道歉 卢瑟
Yeah, you should be, Luther.
太糟糕了
This fuckin' blows, man.
是啊
Yeah.
但我们是一家人吧
But, hey, we're family, right?
永不分离
Together, always.
对 永不分离
Yeah, always.
我们会没事的吧
We are gonna be okay, right?
对 会没事的
Yeah. Yeah.
我们都会没事的 迈克
Yeah, we're gonna be all right, Mike.
斯旺医生 你的家人来了
Dr. Swann, your family's here.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表