剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
对 没错... 是那人干的 有人在威胁她
Yeah, that's... that's who did this shit. Some guy was threatening her.
是他干的 我需要时间找到那家伙
That's who did this shit. I just need time to find the guy.
-就这样 -什么
That's it. - What?
-我需要时间找到那家伙 -不对 迈克 我们得找律师
I just need some time to find the guy. - No, Mike. We gotta lawyer up.
等我们准备好之后 我会做该做的事 我保证
When we're ready, sure. I'll do what's right, I promise you.
我向你保证 但是现在我需要时间
I promise you, but right now, I just need some time.
我要报♥警♥ -不 卢瑟 听我说
I'm calling the cops. - No, Luther! Listen to me!
不是我♥干♥的 你知道不是我
I didn't do this! You know I didn't!
-不是我♥干♥的 -迈克 别说了
I didn't do this! - Mike, stop. Stop, okay?
我知道了 好吧
I got you. Okay.
我的天哪...
Oh, God, oh, my God...
好吧 我懂了
Okay. Okay.
你到底怎么想的
What do you have in mind?
告诉我
Tell me.
你是我最好的朋友吧
You're my best friend, right?
-对 -你还是个医生
Yeah. - And you're a doctor.
对
Yeah.
你能帮我清理她的公♥寓♥吗
Can you help me clean her apartment?
不能那么做 迈克尔
It doesn't work like that, Michael.
行不通的 现在的法医很厉害 这都21世纪了
No. Forensics are too good now. It's the 21st century.
但可以拖慢他们的速度
But we could slow them down.
对吧 让我有时间找到那家伙
Right? Just to buy me some time to find the guy.
对吧 就是...
Right? Just...
求你了
Please. Please.
你是我唯一的希望 求你了
You're my only hope, man. Please.
好吧
Okay.
卢瑟 拜托 我求你了
Luther, please. I'm begging you.
帮帮我 兄弟
Help me, man.
求你帮帮我
Help me, please!
你得帮我 帮我摆脱困境
You gotta help me. Help me get outta this.
不是我♥干♥的 我是无辜的
I didn't do it. I didn't do it.
我是被陷害的
I was set up, man.
不是我
This isn't me.
不行 迈克...
No, Mike...
帮帮我
Help me, man.
昨晚到底出什么事了
So, what the hell happened last night?
我...
I...
犯了个严重的错误
made a terrible mistake.
过了右边的小路就到了
It's just past the tracks up here on the right-hand side.
那边能免费停车吗 -对 那边...
Oh, is there free parking? - Yeah, that's...
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我必须报♥警♥
I have to go to the police.
-你会被逮捕的 -也许吧
You'll be arrested. - Maybe.
但警方必须知道这件事
But I'm telling them things that they need to know.
天哪
My God.
你怎么能这么做
How could you have done this?
我欠他一条命...
I owe the guy my life...
他救了我十几次
a dozen times.
至少
At least.
他病了 杰丝
And he's sick, Jess.
他病了
He's sick.
我不能撇下他不管
I couldn't just turn my back on him.
那德兹怎么办
But what about Dez?
我怎么办呢
What about me?
我知道 我... 我知道
I know. I... I know.
听着... 我... 显然我必须去改正错误...
Listen... I... I... Obviously, there are things I have to make right...
我会去的
and I will.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我必须走了
I have to go.
但我会回来的
But I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
希望如此
I hope.
嘿 儿子
Hey, bud.
我待会儿回来 好吗
I'll be back in a little bit, okay?
我们可以过去... -好
We can go there... - Yeah.
没问题了 签字吧
This looks good. Just sign it here.
你好 我...
Hi. I...
我是卢瑟·斯旺医生
My name is Dr. Luther Swann.
我是布雷默顿大学的研究医师
I'm a research physician at Bremerton.
所以呢
And therefore?
那个 我...
Uh, well, I, uh...
做了错事
did something wrong.
我的一个朋友伤了人...
Uh, a friend of mine hurt someone...
我可能帮他掩盖了罪行
and I may have helped cover up the crime.
你的朋友是谁 医生
Who's your friend, Doctor?
迈克尔·费恩
Michael Fayne.
这个人被他伤得有多重
How bad did he hurt this person?
她... 她死了
She's... she's dead.
我是亚诺夫警探
My name is Detective Yanov.
你最好跟我过来
I think you'd better come with me.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No! No!
不 不 -别动
No! No! - Freeze!
马上放了她
Let her go now!
举起手来
Get your hands in the air!
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry for the wait.
过去三个小时了
It was three hours.
你说的是真的吗
Is your story true?
是真的
Yes.
你这是妨碍执法 你会被判刑五年
You know it's obstruction. You'll go for five years, right?
什么 不 那太离谱了
What? No, that's ridiculous.
我全都告诉你了
I told you everything.
所以才判五年 坐下
That's why it's only five. Sit down!
你应该带一位律师来
You should've brought a lawyer.
我没想过找律师
I wasn't thinking about finding a lawyer.
我是来帮你们寻找迈克尔·费恩的
I'm here to help you find Michael Fayne.
我们已经找到他了
Oh, we found him.
-在哪里 -想杀害另一名女性
Where? - Trying to kill another woman.
我们只得朝他开枪才阻止了他
We had to shoot him to make him stop.
你们冲他开枪了
You shot him?
对他来说不算什么
Didn't bother him much.
我们跟他谈了两个小时 他完全没事 谢天谢地
We talked to him two hours, and he was just fine, thanks.
止痛片都用不着
No painkillers.
知道我们还明白了什么吗 -什么
Know what else we learned? - What?
他不会跟我们谈任何实质问题
That he won't talk to us on any substantive level.
他只跟你谈
He'll only talk to you.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
他们竟然这么快就把你带来了
How'd they get you here so fast?
他们很有干劲...
Uh, they were motivated...
毫无疑问
for sure.
伤口怎么样了
Hey, how's the wound?
他在来的路上伤了四名警员
He injured four officers on the way in here.
一个重伤
One seriously.
听着 我是研究医生
Look, I'm a research doctor.
我认为是他接触的某种病原体导致了这些行为
I think he was exposed to pathogens that are causing this behavior.
我能听见你们说话
I can hear you, you know.
那不可能
That's impossible.
病原体导致了这些行为
Pathogens are causing this.
你刚才那么说的吧
That's what you said, right?
懂了吧
See?
明白我的意思了吗
Do you see what I mean?
这个人身上发生了很奇怪的事
There's something very strange going on with this man.
也许吧
Maybe.
但问题是 他不是唯一的杀手
But the problem is he's not the only killer.
还有一个杀手 一名牙医 他自杀了
There's another guy, a dentist who committed suicide.
我们从第三和第四起凶案的现场提取到了他的DNA
We got his DNA from crime scene three and four.
在第一和第二起凶案现场发现了费恩的DNA
Fayne's from one and two.
等一下
Wait, hang on.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表