剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表
同时会让你觉得...
Also makes you feel...
觉得什么 迈克
Like what, Mike?
告诉我
Tell me.
让你觉得自己充满生机
But it also makes you feel so alive.
更快 更强...
Faster, stronger...
比生命中的任何时候都更强大
More powerful than you can feel in a lifetime.
你在说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
你把一名警♥察♥开膛破肚了 迈克
You gutted a goddamn cop, Mike.
不然被开膛的就是我
He would have gutted me.
你... 你杀了人
You... you've killed people.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我有活下去的权利
I have the right to live.
瞧瞧 你... 你根本不懂 卢瑟 我...
See, you don't... you don't fucking get it, Luther. I...
我是新物种
I'm a new species.
你明白吗
You understand?
但这是有代价的
But it comes with a cost.
我要么吸血...
I feed...
要么就死
or I die.
简直是胡说八道 迈克
That is a bunch of bullshit, Mike.
那就是胡说八道 你知道的
That is a bunch of bullshit, and you know it.
其实你心里清楚 发生在你身上的事不对劲
Deep down, you know what is happening to you is wrong.
你的所作所为是错的
What you are doing is wrong.
不然你为什么要来这里
Why else would you have come here?
来这个我们都喜欢的地方 迈克 因为你知道我会找到你
To this place that we both love, Mike? Because you knew I'd find you.
因为你希望我帮助你
Because you want me to help you.
迈克 你必须跟我回去
Mike, you have to come back with me.
我会找到治愈方法
I will find a cure for this.
不行 我不相信他们 他们想我死
No. No, I don't trust them. They want me dead.
听好了 我已经说服国安部把你活着带回去
Look, I managed to convince the DNS to let me take you in alive, okay?
但仅此而已
But that's it.
如果无功而返 我就再也不能帮你了 迈克
I come back empty-handed, I can't help you anymore, Mike.
看着我
Look at me.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我是你的兄弟
I am your brother.
好吗 我不会让你出事的
Okay? I won't let anything happen to you.
视野极佳
I've got a clear shot.
可以开火吗
Are we a go?
我来不是让你带我回去的
I didn't come here for you to bring me in.
我是来道别的
I came here to say goodbye.
-干掉目标 -收到
Take the target out. - Copy that.
你说过你是一个人来的
I thought you said you came alone.
是的 真的
I did. I did!
-不 住手 -小迈...
No! No, no, no, no! Stop! Stop! - Mikey...
放开他
Let him go.
快他妈的退后
Stand the fuck down!
妈的
Oh, shit.
我不知道我还有多少时间 所以你最好赶快走
I don't know how much time I have here, so you better go.
我不会放弃你的 迈克
I'm not givin' up on you, Mike.
走吧
Go.
你居然放他走
You're letting him go?
没错
Yes, I am.
-你们变成这样多久了... -血族
How long have you all been... - Bloods?
我们自称"血族"
We call ourselves Bloods.
我们都看过新闻了
Look, we've all seen the news.
我们知道你是第一个
We know that you're the first one.
零号♥病人
Patient Zero.
他们所有人
This entire crew,
都准备好追随你了
they're ready to follow you.
他们需要一名领袖
They need a leader.
为了什么
For what?
也许你没注意到 人们想杀我们
In case you haven't noticed, people try to kill us.
只要我们单独行动 我们就会被追杀至死
As long as we are alone, we will be hunted until we're dead.
但也许团结起来...
But maybe together...
我们能找到一条活路
we can find a way to survive.
四个人的力量还是太弱了
Four isn't much of an army.
这些都是开车能到的
These are just the ones within driving distance.
每天都有更多的人加入我们
There are more joining up every day.
每个地方的每个血族都有危险
Look, every Blood is in danger everywhere.
我们需要有人召集我们
We need somebody to rally behind.
那个人就是你 迈克尔
It has to be you, Michael.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的狙击手死了 他差点害我送命
Your sniper is dead. He almost got me killed in the process,
你也别指望能再看见迈克尔·费恩
and you can forget about ever seeing Michael Fayne again.
-什么狙击手 -你告诉我啊
What sniper? - You tell me.
只有你知道我的行踪
You were the only one who knew where I was.
他们想杀你吗 -是啊
And they tried to kill you? - Yeah!
不是我做的 医生
I didn't do that to you, Doctor.
但我知道是谁做的
But I know who did.
备车
Get the car ready.
-好的 马上 长官 -我们走
Yes, right away, ma'am. - Let's go.
怎么回事
What is going on?
如果你没派枪手 那是谁派的
If you didn't send a shooter, who did?
多数人不像你那样了解这种病
Most people don't understand this disease like you do.
他们觉得血族不是受害者
They don't see Bloods as victims,
而是需要被消灭的威胁
they see them as a threat to be wiped out.
这并不是非黑即白的问题
It's not that black and white.
战争就是非黑即白 医生
War is black and white, Doctor.
它清除了所有灰色地带
It sucks out all the gray.
我的部门里有人希望
There are people in my department
马上派出军队打击血族
who want the military to move on the Bloods right away.
我说服了上头
I convinced Washington
暂缓下令 -怎么说服的
to hold back on giving the order. - How?
我告诉他们 你马上就能找到治愈方法
I told them you're on the cusp of finding a cure.
-什么 -你是我们最大的希望
What? - You are our best hope.
向他们证明我所言非虚
So prove me right.
小心辨别谁值得信任
Be careful who you trust.
剧集 | 吸血鬼战争(2019) | 导航列表