I could really, really use one tonight.
你真的坚决要走吗
You sure I can't convince you to stay?
我也不想走 但现在艾玛可能还接受不了
Tempting, but I don't really think Emma's ready for that.
所以我要把她带回家哄她睡觉
Oh. So I'm going to take her home and put her to bed.
好吧
Okay.
你和艾玛是我生命中...
You and Emma are the best thing...
不要乌鸦嘴
Don't jinx it.
你开始迷信了吗
So now you're superstitious?
只是我感觉...
I just, feel like...
如果我们甜蜜过头了
if we are too cute and cheesy...
上帝就会给我们降下厄运
that God is gonna drop a brick on our heads.
听着 我认为生活很残酷
Listen, I think life is violent,
注定要艰难跋涉
and cruel by nature.
所以 当有好事发生时
So, when something good comes along,
你应该真诚地迎接它
you gotta stop and celebrate it.
心怀感激
Be grateful.
这么说的话 你不用谢啦
Okay. Well, in that case, you're welcome.
你也是
So are you.
好吧 晚安
Great. Good night.
你真的要走吗
You're really leavin'?
对
Yup.
如果你不喜欢 这回我来使劲
You know, if you didn't like it, I can take direction.
不 我喜欢这样
No. I liked it.
我非常喜欢
I liked it a lot.
而且也许...
And maybe, uh...
下次我们可以口♥交♥试试
next time we could try oral.
霍伊特总是不好意思那样 但...
Uh, you know, Hoyt was kind of shy about that, but...
我想可能是因为我的尖牙
I think maybe 'cause of my fangs.
嗯 我没问题 只是...
Yeah, I'm, I'm down for that. Just uh...
杰西 我们能别老提霍伊特吗
Jess, could we stop talkin' about Hoyt so much?
好 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
对不起 只是我没有别的例子拿出来了
Sorry, it's just all that I got to compare this to.
操
Fuck.
你觉得我心里是不是缺了什么
Do you think there's a part of me that's, that's missin'?
所以你不想留下来
Is that why you don't want to stay?
什么 不是 怎么问这个
What... No. Why would you ask me that?
霍伊特是这么说我的
Uh...it's just somethin' Hoyt said.
不是说好不提他吗
Thought we weren't talkin' about him anymore.
你很风趣
You're funny...
充满激♥情♥ 而且你有...
And you're excitin', and you have...
我见过的最性感的髋骨
the sexiest hip bones I've ever seen.
我要走是因为做完爱感觉很饿
I'm leavin' 'cause fucking you made me hungry.
而我又不想喝你的血
And I don't want to drink your blood,
因为我还没准备好和你亲密到那种程度
'cause I'm not ready to be that intimate with you...
还不是时候
at least not yet.
所以你要去魅惑陌生人 喝他们的血吗
So you're gonna glamour some total stranger and drink their blood?
-是的 -哦
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧 我理解
Okay. I get it.
就像那种啥 妓♥女♥只干活不让亲嘴
You know, it's, it's, it's kinda like a hooker with kissin'.
不是说你像妓♥女♥
Not that you're like a hooker.
也许我可以角色扮演呀
Oh, well, maybe I could pretend to be.
如果你喜欢那样
If you like that.
你跟我交往过的女人都不一样
You're like no other woman I've ever been with.
我可是阅女无数啊
And I have been with a lot of women.
天哪 开心死我了
Oh God, that's so sweet.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I uh...
低血糖
Low blood sugar.
回头见
I'll see you around.
就知道你会回来的
Well, I knew you'd be back.
纽林牧师
Reverend Newlin.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
什么时候发生的
When'd this happen?
昨晚 我不记得了 抱歉 头儿
Last night, the night before. I don't remember. I'm sorry, boss.
好像有人在我脑子里
It's like somebody hit delete
-按了删除键 -等等
- in my brain. - Wait...
操 你被魅惑了
Fuck, you've been glamoured.
为什么吸血鬼要魅惑我
Why would a vamper want to glamour me?
干嘛要在停车场挖个坑
Or dig a hole in the damn parking garage?
弗兰根女士 我们正等着你呢
Miss Flanagan, we've been expecting you.
你好 南 还有暴风突击队的基佬们
Hi, Nan. And gay stormtroopers.
很好 一石二鸟
Perfect. Two birds, one stone.
不管怎么样吧
The Marnie situation has been resolved,
玛妮事件解决了
if that makes any difference.
叮咚 老巫婆死了 真好
Ding dong, the witch is dead. Yippee.
陛下在极其危险的情况下
His Majesty showed great
彰显出卓越的领导能力
leadership in extremely perilous circumstances.
你该亲吻他的戒指
You should be kissing his ring.
你的舌头都贴他屁♥股♥上了 我还有必要吗
Why bother when your tongue's already so far up his ass?
我他妈的真希望
I wish for one fucking night...
你能体验一下
you could experience the
我一晚上要处理多少鸟事
litany of bullshit I've had to deal with.
然后你就会明白
Then you'd have some idea of...
我对你们小镇的巫师事件有多么不上心
how little I give a fuck about your small town witch infestation.
还有你们这鸟不拉屎的王国
Or your whole backwoods kingdom, for that matter.
既然这么不上心
As someone who cares so little,
你好像还是很生气啊
you seem awfully pissed off.
是吗 比尔
Do I, Bill?
也许是因为我他妈的辞职了
Maybe that's because I quit my fucking job!
你退出了美国吸血鬼联盟
You quit the AVL?
还有当权者的政♥府♥
And the Authority.
当权者不可能接受辞职
No one quits the Authority.
辞职 被炒 没什么区别
Quit, fired, same difference.
我们还以为要受罚的是我们俩呢
We assumed we were the ones to be terminated.
当权者确实下过命令要你们的脑袋
Oh, there's been an order issued on your heads.
我最后的职责就是
My last duty was supposed
判处你们两个家伙死刑
to be delivering the true death to both of you.
当然 我知道下一个就轮到我了
Of course, I realized I'd be next.
我活了八百一十六年
I have been alive for 816 years.
我可不想像黄脸婆一样被一脚踹开
I refuse to be retired like a fat first wife.
让我理清一下头绪
Let me make sure I've got this straight.
你现在背叛了
You're mutinying against
美国吸血鬼联盟以及当权者
the American Vampire League and the Authority?
然后期望我们跟你合作
And you expect us to join you?
我们不会孤身作战
We won't be alone.
政♥府♥当中有的派系
There are factions inside the regime
一直对现行的工作存有异议
who have never been completely on board with the current agenda.
诺思曼治安官明白我的意思
Sheriff Northman knows what I'm talking about.
对我们有什么好处
What's in it for us?
撇开活过今晚不讲吗
Aside from surviving the night?
你们的精灵服务生怎么样
How about your little fairy waitress?
拜托 读心术 微波指
Oh, come on. The mind reading, the microwave fingers?
你们以为我不知道她的身份
You didn't think I knew what she was?
有成千上万的吸血鬼
There are at least a couple of thousand vampires...
为了喝一口她的血 铤而走险也愿意
who would do almost anything to get a taste of her blood.
请便 她不属于我们
Go ahead. She belongs to neither of us.
她闻着很香 但为其赌命就不值了
She smells fantastic, but that's hardly worth dying for.
你骗谁呢
You're bluffing.
我注意到你们俩看她的眼神
I saw the way you both looked at her.
就像饥饿的小狗
Hungry puppy dogs,
看上了同一根香喷喷的骨头
slobbering over the same juicy bone.
你个臭...
You fucking...
谁他妈的是小狗
We are not fucking puppy dogs!
臭婊♥子♥
What a bitch.
泰拉 你还没睡吗
Tara? You still awake?
泰拉
Tara?
黛比
Debbie?
你要做什么
What are you doin'?
我很久以前就该这么做了
I should have done this a long time ago.
苏琪
Sookie!
泰拉
Tara!
不
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表