- No, it's not. - They're gonna get me.
就算不是这个吸血鬼 也还有另外一个
If it ain't this vampire, it's gonna be another one.
你再不赶紧给老娘闭嘴走人 就等着陪葬吧
If you don't get the fuck up outta here, you're dyin' with me.
我要照顾这条贱命已经够呛了
I'm barely hangin' on to my own life.
我可不希望还要为你的性命负责
I do not want to be responsible for yours, too.
我要留下来是因为我在乎你啊
I'm asking to stay because I care about you.
难道这个理由还不够吗
Tell me that doesn't count for anything.
不够
Not enough.
你一定会后悔的
You know you're gonna regret this.
我已经后悔了 快他妈开车走吧
I already do. Now fuckin' drive.
杰森
Jason.
我靠
Oh, shit.
冷静 别乱来
Stay calm. Don't do nothin'.
妈的
Fuck.
听着 你最好...
Listen, you gotta...
嘿 哥们 怎么了
Hey, bubba. What's up?
就是来看看你
Oh, just checkin' in on you.
你都不回电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
是啊 八成是没带
Uh, yeah. Must have left it.
杰西没跟你一起么
Jess ain't with you?
她说吸血鬼比尔有事找她
Uh, Vampire Bill needed her for somethin', she says.
所以 她今晚在那边过夜
So, uh, she's stayin' there tonight.
明白了
Huh. Okay.
你没啥可担心的
That ain't nothin' for you to worry about.
相信她就是了
You can trust her.
-是啊 每个人都这么说 -完全信任她
- Yeah, everyone says that. - Totally trust her.
我担心的是你
It's you I'm worried about.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What?
我咋了
What'd I do?
杰 你被强♥暴♥了
Jay, you were raped.
说不定会转变成一个狼豹人什么的
Yeah, and maybe turned into a werewolf panther.
只是豹人
Uh, it's just a werepanther.
但不会了
And I'm not.
满月的时候也没发生什么
It was full moon. Nothin' happened,
所以我很肯定我没事
so I'm pretty sure I'm fine.
至少这让人挺欣慰的 不是吗
Well, it must be a relief at least, right?
没错 我很好 你就别为我瞎操心了
Yep. I'm cool. Don't you even think about me.
是的 很高兴你没事
Yeah, I'm glad you're good.
那么你们俩还没和好吗
So you two ain't fixed things up yet, huh?
她一直躲着我 我知道
She's slippin' away from me. I know it.
嘿 饿不饿 我去弄两个汉堡吃
Hey, you hungry? I could... I could make us sloppy joes.
好啊 如果 如果不麻烦的话
Sure. I mean, is it... It's not too much trouble?
一点儿也不麻烦
No trouble at all.
不管怎么说 我的厨艺比口才好多了
I mean, I'd rather be cookin' than talkin', anyhow.
-我是个好厨子 -杰森
- I'm a good cook. - Jason?
咋了
Yeah?
我不能没有她 失去她我会死的
I can't lose her. It'll kill me if I lose her.
知道了 马上就好
Right. Two coming up.
洛格罗尼奥的安东尼娅·加维兰是谁啊
Who the hell is Antonia Gavilan de Logrono?
她曾经是唯一一个懂得操纵吸血鬼的人类
She was the only human ever known to wield power over vampires.
曾经
Was?
她四百年前就死了
She died 400 years ago.
在西班牙宗教法庭时期 吸血鬼为了满足
During the Spanish Inquisition, vampires exploited the chaos
十三至十九世纪天主教会审判异端的机构
对血和性的欲望 制♥造♥了惨绝人寰的大屠♥杀♥
by satiating their appetites for blood and for lust.
而安东尼娅正是其中的受害者之一
And one of their victims was Antonia.
但她是强大的役亡师
But she was a powerful necromancer.
可以操控死物
She could control the dead.
当她被绑在火刑架上受刑时
And as she burnt upon the stake,
她用咒语召唤了洛格罗尼奥所有的吸血鬼
she cast a spell that drew all of the vampires of Legrono
让他们走到阳光下
out into the sun.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
真的吗
For real?
我原以为她已经烟消云散
I thought she was lost to the past,
只是我们历史中一个血的教训罢了
a cautionary lesson from our history.
但我亲眼目睹了她对路易斯造成的影响
But I could see her influence on Luis.
我可以肯定
I felt it.
她回来了
She's returned.
你的意思是 她的鬼魂回来了
You mean, like a ghost?
有个女巫处在我们的监控之下
There's a witch that we've been keeping an eye on.
她本人没什么威胁 但不知怎的
She's harmless on her own, but somehow,
安东尼娅占据了玛妮的身体
Antonia has inhabited Marnie's body.
眼下安东尼娅拥有了一个活人宿主
And now that Antonia has a human host, well,
后果如何 你可以想象
you can see the result.
为什么安东尼娅要杀你呢
Well, why would Antonia wanna kill you?
不只是我
It's not just me.
路易斯提到了复活
Luis promised resurrection.
我认为她打算让所有吸血鬼都暴露在阳光下
I believe that she wants to make all vampires meet the sun,
以完成她自1610年开始的杀戮
finish what she started in 1610.
可是 这也太疯狂了
But that... That's insane.
世界上的吸血鬼成千上万
There are millions of vampires.
那种狂热的信徒什么时候
Since when has any fanatic been held back
因为正义的使命难以完成而退缩过
by the improbability of their righteous mission?
好吧
Okay.
我无论如何也不想在太阳底下烤焦
Well, I sure as hell don't wanna fry in the sun.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
各位治安官
Sheriffs,
通知你们管辖区内的每一个吸血鬼
alert every vampire in your area.
命令他们离开本州
Instruct them to leave the state.
三区和五区由我来负责
I will handle areas three and five myself.
那些选择留下的 就照着我们的办法做
Those who choose to stay, they will do as we do:
用银器捆住自己 关在棺材里
Bind ourselves with silver to keep us in our coffins.
你要我们自愿受银器的折磨
You want us to willfully silver ourselves?
我不能放弃这片领地 你们也不能
I shall not abandon this kingdom, and neither will you.
我们即将遭受很大的痛苦
The suffering will be great.
但这也是我们存活下来的唯一机会
But it is our only chance to survive the day.
我们最大的优势就在于身强力壮
Physical strength is our greatest asset,
你要让我们自愿放弃这个优势
and you wish us to surrender it?
照我说的做
My decision is final.
我不能让我的子民
I will not expose my subjects
再经历洛格罗尼奥那样的大屠♥杀♥
to another massacre like Legrono.
那今晚我们要捆着银器躲到地下
So tonight we go to ground in silver.
然后呢
And then what?
准备迎接
We brace
复活的女巫
for the resurrection.
我们把衣服落在树林了
We left our clothes in the woods.
要我去拿回来吗
You want me to go get them?
不许走
Don't you dare move.
睡着了吗
You still there?
我在听你的心跳声
I'm listening to your heart beat.
我能感觉到每一次跳动
I can feel it. Every pulse.
透过你的肌肤 传到我的身体里
Through your skin, into mine.
如果我就这么静静地躺着 心无杂念
If I lay still and think about nothing else,
感觉就像我的心脏在跳动
it feels like my own heart is beating.
我感觉我的心跳还很剧烈呢
I feel like mine's still racing.
至少你还有些事情没有忘记
At least there's some things you haven't forgot.
苏琪
Sookie,
你希望我恢复记忆吗
do you want me to remember again?
那还用问 当然啦
Stop it. Of course I do.
我不希望现在的你有任何改变 但是
I mean, I wouldn't want you to change any, but,
我的确希望你能找回记忆
I do want you to get your memories back.
嗯 但那样就会改变我
Yeah, but that would change me.
一旦我想起了我的身份
Once I know who I am,
我所做的一切
everything I've done,
我 我可能就跟现在不一样了
I... I couldn't possibly be the same.
你还要我吗
Would you still want me then?
我
I...
不知道
I don't know.
你对我 还有我爱的人
You did a lot of terrible things to me,
做了很多可怕的事
and people I love.
不过
But then
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表