He's gone.
你不是前天晚上还求我
Wasn't it just the night before last
把他从这儿赶走吗
that you were begging me to get him out of here?
但过后他就说要走了 我可以住在这儿
But then he told me he was leavin' and I could stay.
我还以为你是来找我的
I thought you'd come through for me.
他说了去哪儿吗
Did he say where he was goin'?
没有
Nope.
我们去过他在厄兰岛[瑞典]的农场
You see, we searched his farm in Oland,
巴黎的公♥寓♥
and, and his apartment in Paris,
还有巴巴多斯[拉美国家]的种植园
and the plantation in Barbados,
到处都找遍了
and, I mean, we looked everywhere.
就剩他这所房♥子
This is the one place that he owns
我的手下没搜查过了 所以...
that my guards haven't searched, so...
如果你同意...
with your permission...
要是我不同意呢
Or without it?
我希望你能同意
Well, I'd rather you agreed.
我可不会让那些拿着枪的恶棍
I'm not gonna let big goons with guns
把我♥干♥净的地板踩得脏兮兮的
stomp around my clean house.
就我一人进去
It'll only be me.
我不管房♥产证上的户主是谁
I don't care who owns it on paper.
这是我家 我不准任何人进去搜查
This is still my home. There's not gonna be any search.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不要
No!
你怎么能这样
How can you?
我必须这么做 这是我的责任
I have to. It's my responsibility.
你为什么不相信我
What reason do you have not to trust me?
我骗过你吗 骗过哪怕一次吗
When have I ever lied to you? Ever?
你说的对
You're right.
晚安
Good night.
霍伊特 停车 有人躺在地上
Hoyt, stop! There's somebody laying there.
天哪 是杰森
Oh, my God. It's Jason!
-杰森 -挺住 杰森 我们在这儿呢
- Jason? - Stay, stay with us, J! We gotcha.
杰森 快喝
Jason, drink.
杰森 快喝
Jason, drink.
要是这儿有本书 我就要你念给我听
If we had a book, I'd make you read it to me.
没问题
I could do it, too.
遇到不认识的字 可以用到一个小窍门
You know, there's a trick you can use when you don't know the word.
是吗
Is that right?
是啊 你把所有字母都念一遍
Yeah, you sound out all the letters,
再拼到一起听
and you put 'em together and you listen.
突然间
And then all of a sudden, you're like,
你就有"我认识这字"的感觉了
"Hey, I do know that word."
我太震惊了 我真为你骄傲
I'm fixin' to bust, I'm so proud.
真的吗
Yeah?
我的孩子有文化了
My baby's an educated man.
这种感觉不错
It's a good feelin'.
乔·李又逼你回斗场了吗
Joe Lee throw you back in the ring?
我看到疤痕了
I can see the scars.
而且你脖子上有伤
And from the looks of your throat,
估计差点就没活着回来
you barely made it out alive.
是只罗纳威犬 很瘦小 看不出来很厉害
It was a Rottie. Skinny little thing. Didn't look like much.
得了吧
Oh, man.
我以为很快就能干掉他
I thought I'd kill him quick,
然后回到货车上 喝杯冰啤
shift in the van, have a nice cold beer.
可惜没这么简单
But that ain't the way it went.
你永远都不知道接下来会发生什么
You never know how it's gonna go.
你都跟我说过多少遍了
How many times you tell me that?
你太老了 打不动了
And you're too old to be fightin'.
那狗崽子两三下就掐住了我的喉咙
Fuckin' puppy had me by the throat in two seconds flat.
要不是你老爸拿根管子钉住他
If your daddy hadn't nailed him with a pipe,
你就见不到妈妈了
you wouldn't have a mama no more.
该死的乔·李
Goddamn Joe Lee.
我真想把他关在围栏里
You know, I wish I could throw him in the pen
放六条饿狗伺候 让他也尝尝这种滋味
with six starvin' Chows, show him what it's like.
你想错了 他救了我一命
No, you got that wrong. He saved my life.
什么 你都离开他了 还帮他说话
What, you left him and you're still standin' up for him?
她绝不会离开我
She will never leave me.
你骗我
You lied!
亲爱的 我们想你 我们需要你
Honey, we missed you! We need you!
没有你 我们做不来
We can't make it without you.
她的伤疤是你的错
Her scars are your fault!
你抛弃了我们 当我们是垃圾
You threw us away like we was shit!
你们就是垃圾
You are shit!
我现在要好好调♥教♥你了
I'm really gonna train you now.
别把他弄残了
Don't hurt him bad.
我要你学会什么叫服从 什么叫忠于家庭
You will learn obedience, loyalty, family.
孩子 你的自♥由♥生活到此为止了
Son, you done drew your last free breath.
那吸血鬼都不在这儿 我怎么解除咒语
How am I expected to repair the vampire if he isn't here?
那就是你的问题了
That's your problem.
解除咒语 否则你就人头落地
Reverse the spell or I'll bite your fuckin' head off.
那你就别想找回埃里克了
Then you'll never get Eric.
如果你们这么差劲
If you guys are so lame
连自己的咒术都不能解除
you can't even turn around your own magic,
他和死了有什么差别
he's as good as dead anyway.
你也一样 贱♥人♥
Well, so are you, bitch.
这里可没人会保护你
Ain't nobody here to keep you safe,
而且我们知道你住哪里
and we know where you fuckin' live at.
地牢里专门为你留了位置呢 拉法耶
There's always a special place in my dungeon for you, Lafayette.
这个 就是这个
This, this is the one.
我找不到眼镜了
I can't find my glasses.
-在这儿 -多谢
- They're right here. - Oh, thank you.
你脑残了吧
Are you fuckin' retarded?
闭上你的鸟嘴 否则我们就不试了
Shut the fuck up or we won't even try.
快他妈的行动啊
Make her fucking do somethin'.
别说脏话了 我要集中注意力
Stop saying "fuck." I can't concentrate.
北 南 东 西
Mmm, north, south, east, west.
北 南 东...
North, south, east...
北 南 东 西
North, south, east, west.
北 南 东...
North, south, east...
摩涅莫辛涅
Mnemosyne,
记忆女神 时间女神
Goddess of Memory, Goddess of Time,
请治愈您来自冥府的顽劣之子
heal your wayward son of the underworld,
埃里克·诺思曼
Eric Northman.
让他在冥界
Bathe him in Hades,
在您的记忆之池沐浴...
in your pool of remembrance...
太扯淡了
This is bullshit.
听着 贱♥人♥ 我没空跟你闹着玩
Listen, bitch. I don't have time for this.
还我的创造者
Fix my maker.
腐朽邪恶之行尸
现出你的原形吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表