You mean, like how I'm extra good at sex? And shootin'?
对啊
Em, hum.
不过决定我们身份的并不是这些因素
But those ain't the things that make us who we are.
而是我们利用这些能力去做的事情
It's what we do with 'em that really matters.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
也不是很明白
Uh, not exactly.
你不能逃避你的本性
You can't run from what's inside you.
如果顺其自然 反而有可能是天赐的礼物
But it might be a blessing, if you let it.
我会在这儿
And I'll be here
帮助你
to help you
尽我所能
any way I can.
而不是等着给你爆头
Other than shootin' you in the head.
也许每个人都有自己的极限
I guess everybody has their limits.
你能帮我再拿一瓶吗
You wanna grab me a fresh one?
马上就来
Comin' right up.
你饿吗 我可以做些牛排
You hungry? I could fix us some steaks.
杰森
Jason?
见鬼
Damn it!
杰森
Jason!
请参观泰拉·索顿传奇人生的最后一站
Last stop in the guided tour of Tara Thornton's glamorous life.
我以前工作的破地方
The dump I used to work at.
马洛特烤肉酒吧
Merlotte's Bar and Grill.
忙疯了 每周工作七天
Servin' up craziness, seven days a week.
看看谁来了 兄弟
Oh, look who we got in here, brother.
挺适合你的
It suits you.
这不会是在夸我吧
You know that ain't a compliment, right?
怎么不是 这儿看起来挺舒适的
Why not? Hey, it looks comfortable.
而且很友好
And friendly.
别傻了
Don't be fooled.
你好
Hey!
泰拉
Tara. Um...
今晚想吃点什么
Hey, what can I get you guys tonight?
这不是阿尔琳负责的桌位吗
Isn't this Arlene's station?
阿尔琳和霍莉都请假了
Well, Arlene and Holly both called in.
山姆就把我升级为服务员了
Sam promoted me to server.
你们是我的第一批顾客
You guys are my first customers.
真好啊
Yippee! Um...
我们要两杯科罗娜啤酒
Yeah, well, we'll take two Coronas.
今天谁做辣椒酱
And, uh, who made the chili today?
是特里还是老约翰 如果是老约翰
Is it Terry or Big John's? If it's Big John,
我们就不要...那个了
we're gonna wanna skip... that.
-怎么回... -告诉过你了
- What the... - Told you.
我们来这儿不到五分钟
We ain't even been here five minutes.
混♥蛋♥吸血鬼
Fuckin' vampires.
你好
Uh... Hey.
哇 等一下 这是...
Whoa, whoa, wait. Wait a sec. This...
我等够了
I am done waiting.
我犯过很多错
I've made some stupid mistakes,
但这次绝对不算
but I know this is not one of them.
-我了解你 山姆 -你并不了解
- I know you, Sam. - No, you don't.
我知道你并非完人
I... I know you're not perfect. Yeah.
但你是个好人
But you are a good guy.
你不仅为人正直 而且性感得要命
And you're honorable, and sexy as hell.
从我们见面那天起
And I have wanted to do this
我就想这么做了
since the day we met.
这叫我怎么拒绝呢
How am I supposed to say no to that?
不拒绝呗
You're not.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer!
还是豹人 闪远点
And a werepanther! Back off!
杰森 杰森
Jason. Jason.
杰西
Jess?
你来这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doin' here?
我感到你很害怕
I sensed your fear.
什么
What?
因为你喝了我的血
Oh, um, it's 'cause I gave you my blood.
可以这么说 有一小部分我
It's like there's this little bit of me
在你体内 然后我...
that's still inside of you, and I...
随时可以找到你 保护你
I'll always be able to find ya and save ya.
挺神奇的吧
It's pretty cool, huh?
不觉得
Uh, uh, no.
我体内乱七八糟的东西够多了
I got enough goin' on inside me. I don't need
不用你掺和了
you in there, too.
你显然是吓坏了
Well, you're obviously freaking out.
你肯定需要保护
You must need savin' from somethin'.
什么 不 我...
Huh? No, I, uh...
我好像听到林子里有声音
I just thought I heard somethin' in the woods.
可能只是负鼠还是浣熊
Probably just possums, racoons.
你开什么玩笑 今天是满月
Are you kiddin'? It is a full moon.
没错
Uh, yeah.
这地方到处都是超自然生物
This place is crawlin' with supernatural stuff.
你一个人在这儿很不安全
Really, it ain't safe for you to be out here alone.
我在哪儿都不安全
Yeah, it ain't safe for me to be anywhere.
是因为豹人的原因吗
Um, 'cause of the werepanther thing?
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know?
杰森 你的叫声
Well, Jason, you screamed it
整个教区的人都能听见
loud enough for the whole parish to hear.
该死
Fuck.
我治愈的那些咬伤...
Um, those... Those bites I healed...
就是你经历的事情吗
Is that what happened to you?
你被转变了吗
You were turned?
是的
Yeah.
这种事会发生吗
Does that even happen?
我也不知道
I... I don't know!
我不知道 我觉得会
I don't know. I think so.
该死 我的心跳加速了
Aw, fuck. My heart is just racin'.
我不能呼吸了
Whoa, whoa. I can't breathe.
视线也模糊了
Everything's out of focus.
哎呀 别急 快坐下来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, sit down. Come on.
-快坐 -我要变身了
- Go on. - I'm turnin'.
坐下 就坐这儿
Sit down. Go on. Right there.
好的 注意调整呼吸 好吗
Good, um, just concentrate on your breathin', all right?
-明白吗 -好的
- Right there. Yeah. - Okay.
你现在想一个漂亮的地方
And just um, uh, picture someplace beautiful.
或者能让你感到开心和安全的东西
Or somethin' that makes you feel happy and safe.
很好
Good.
不错
Right.
很好
Good.
怎么样
All right?
好些吗
Better?
是的 你怎么知道这样做管用
Yeah. How'd you know how to do that?
过去我妈妈常常这样
Well, it used to happen to my mama all the time.
你妈妈也是豹人吗
Your mama was a werepanther?
不是 呃...
No. Um...
她有过惊恐发作
She just had panic attacks.
我爸爸常对我们施暴
Pretending not to notice my dad beatin'
她装作不知道 可能心理压力很大
the crap out of us was pretty stressful for her, I guess.
好了
Well, uh...
你该去找霍伊特了
You... You should get back to Hoyt.
去上班 或者别的什么 我已经没事了
Or work. Or whatever. I'm... I'm fine.
要知道 我成为吸血鬼的那一夜
You know, the night I was made, that...
可以算我一生中最害怕的夜晚
was like the scariest night of my life.
我决不会留你一个人去承受
Ain't no way I'm lettin' you go through that alone.
杰森 杰森
Jason! Jason!
快回家吧 我们能解决你的问题
Please, just come home. We'll deal with this!
杰森
Jason?
苏琪
Hey, Sookie.
我吓着你了吗
Did I scare you?
你来这儿干嘛 黛比
What are you doin' here, Debbie?
她跟我一起
She's with me.
我们正要去跟新的组织会合
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表