拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶 听我说 我知道你在
Lafayette, listen to me. I know you're in there.
不管玛妮让你做什么 你要反抗她
Whatever Marnie's making you do, you have to fight her!
你以为你的小厨子能控制我
You think your little fry cook can overpower me?
确实 他的身体比我年轻力壮
True, his body is younger and stronger than mine was...
他体内的法力也很强大 笨拙但强大
and the magic in him is potent. Clumsy but potent.
但他不是安东尼娅
He is no Antonia.
玛妮 在安东尼娅来之前
Marnie, before Antonia came along,
你都不敢怎么说话
you were afraid of your own voice.
你和死物交谈 因为它们是你仅有的朋友
You talked to the dead because they were your only friends.
所以你才那么渴望被附身
That's why you wanted possession so badly,
因为觉得孤单 无助
because you felt lonely...helpless.
我当你是朋友 我相信你
I thought you were my friend. I trusted you.
你却把她从我身体里赶走
And you took her away from me!
她也想离开 玛妮
She wanted to leave, Marnie.
安东尼娅知道你挑起了一场非正义的战争
Antonia knew you weren't fighting a righteous war.
她知道你真正在意的只有力量
She knew that all you really cared about was power!
你不配说出她的名字
You don't deserve to speak her name!
叛徒
Traitor!
安东尼娅是英雄 是殉道者
Antonia was a hero, a martyr.
不像拉法耶这个懦夫 还要我强行征服
Unlike this Lafayette coward, whom I've had to take by force!
约瑟 这个贱♥人♥很强大而且杀人成性
Jesus, this bitch is strong and seriously homicidal.
再叫我一次贱♥人♥试试看 孩子
Call me bitch again, boy...
我就把你眼珠子挖出来喂你吃掉
and I'll cut out your eyeball and feed it to you.
我感觉不到疼痛 但是你能
I can't feel pain, but you will.
玛妮 拜托不要伤害他 要我做什么都行
Marnie, please don't hurt him. I'll do whatever you want.
告诉我 告诉我要我们做什么
Just tell me. Tell me what you want us to do.
我想要...
I want...
你祖父遗传给你的东西
what your grandfather passed down to you in the blood...
你一辈子都在逃避的东西
what you've been running from your whole life...
我想要你的法力 巫师
I want your magic, brujo.
全部法力
All of it.
你好 阿尔琳
Hey, Arlene.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
-今天是万圣节 -是啊
- Oh, it's Halloween today? - Yup.
我的断手三明治你喜欢吗
Can I interest you in a hand sandwich?
我们是僵尸
We're zombies.
僵尸就是新的吸血鬼 你不知道吗
Zombies are the new vampires. Didn't you know that?
我不知道
Wow, no, I did not know that,
不过那条脚趾项链很漂亮
but you're severed toe necklace is super cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
山姆在吗
Is Sam around?
上帝啊 没人告诉她吗
Oh, Lord, nobody's told her yet.
山姆 我来说再见 但你不在
所以我就写给你 都怪我搞砸了
请进
Come in.
抱歉 我刚刚听说托米的事
I'm sorry about Tommy. I just heard.
葬礼呢
The funeral?
没几个人知道
Yeah, well, nobody knew about it.
我弟弟在这儿没什么朋友
My brother didn't have a whole lot of friends around here.
可你有朋友
You do.
说来我好久没见到你了
Well, I hadn't seen you in awhile.
我以为你有自己的事要忙
Figured you had a lot goin' on of your own.
山姆
Oh, Sam...
你把我炒了之后 我可难过了
I was pretty sore after you fired me and all,
但 要是我知道就一定会来的
but...I would have been there for you.
我没炒你啊 你...
I never fired you. You...
是你一周没来上班了
You're the one who didn't show up for shifts all week.
我不是想翻旧账 但...
Not to be a stickler for details, but...
你说我净会惹麻烦
you told me I was nothing but trouble
叫我收拾东西走人
and to get my stuff and get outta here.
知道吗 那天我有点失常
You know what? I wasn't myself that day.
这样吧 过去的事就过去了好吗
I tell you what. How about we let bygones be bygones, huh?
那我能回来工作了吗
Does that mean I can have my job back?
现在就开工吧
As long as you can start right now.
拉法耶失踪了 而且现在正是万圣节
Lafayette's MIA, and with it bein' Halloween and all...
有人帮忙是再好不过了
we sure could use an extra pair of hands.
能再给我套制♥服♥吗 我的好像扔掉了
Can I have another uniform? I kinda threw mine in the trash.
今天不用穿制♥服♥
No uniforms today.
-不是吧 -正是
- Oh, no. - Oh, yeah.
还想回来工作吗
You want your job back or not?
我会报复你的 山姆
I'm gonna get you for this, Sam.
没人喜欢生气的兔子哦
Nobody likes an angry bunny.
夏末节是巫师最神圣的节日
Samhain was Wicca's greatest holy celebration...
这天晚上我们会祭拜并与死去的人交流
a night we honored and communed with our dead.
现在人们都把它称作万圣节
Now, people only know it as Halloween.
孩子吃糖果吃到肥嘟嘟的...
Children feed their fat faces with candy and...
管绿了吧唧的丑老太叫巫婆 一看到就跑
run in fear from evil green hags they call witches.
吸血鬼彻底地把我们
The vampires have done a thorough job
最神圣的节日妖魔化了
of demonizing our most sacred Sabbat...
把我们的信仰变成笑话
turning our religion into a joke.
我同意你的说法
I agree with you.
吸血鬼坏透了
Vampires suck.
所以你要在他们发现之前放了拉法耶
That's why you need to let go of Lafayette before they find out.
他们会杀了他 玛妮 就像他们杀你一样
They'll kill him, Marnie. Just like they killed you.
如果你没有背叛我 那我还活着
If you hadn't betrayed me, I would still be alive.
而且 这是我唯一的宿主
Besides, it's the only host I have.
他不是宿主 他是一个人
He's not a host, he's a person.
有自己的生活 有人爱他
W...with a whole life and people who love him.
战争时期 牺牲是不可避免的
We must all make sacrifices in time of war.
我已经作出牺牲了 现在轮到你们了
I made mine, and now you will make yours.
你♥他♥妈♥的别把交换魔法当游戏好吗
You can't trade magic like fuckin' Pokemon cards!
我要知道怎么弄
I would gladly give you this
早他妈把这劳什子给你了 可我真不知道
shit inside of me if I knew how, but I just don't!
你怕了
You're afraid.
没错 你也应该怕的
Yes. And you should be, too.
因为我所拥有的是很邪恶的黑魔法
Because what's inside of me is seriously dark.
那我就以恶制恶
I'll fight darkness with darkness.
你要制谁 说啊
Who are you fighting for? Huh?
安东尼娅走了 圈子散了
Antonia's gone, the circle's broken.
比起吸血鬼 他们更加怕你
They fear you more than they fear the vampires!
-你变成了你最讨厌的那种人 -闭嘴
- You've turned into everything that you hate! - Shut up!
把我要的交出来
You will give me what I want,
否则我就狠狠折磨这个身体
or I will wring the life out of this body...
虐到他只剩一副空皮囊
'til there is nothing left but an empty sack.
好 够了 停下
Okay, enough! Stop it!
我照你说的做
I'll do it.
至圣死神 夜影夫人
Most Holy Death, Lady of the Shadows...
无敌战神
Ogoun Shango,
各路神明
Nago Piman...
显我真面目
Shows my true face.
把它给我
Give it to me.
全部给我
Give it all to me.
拉法耶
Lafayette...
对不起
I'm sorry.
吃饭前把面具摘下来哦
Take off your mask before you eat now.
喂 你都吃过了
Hey, you already had yours.
我要吃两人份
I'm eatin' for two.
喂 你们现在最好乖乖的
Hey, you better start behaving yourselves right now,
否则你们就只能再去
or you're gonna be trick-or-treatin' down
拖车公园要糖了
at the trailer park again.
你们是想要一兜子空啤酒罐和救济粮票
Now, do you want a bag of empty Coors cans and food stamps?
还是想要糖 你们自己选吧
Or do you want candy? It is your choice.
科比 莉萨 这是我的朋友艾玛
Coby, Lisa, I want you to meet my friend, Emma.
-你好 艾玛 -你好
- Hi, Emma. - Hey.
你好
Hey.
那个 这身行头真不错啊 莉萨
That's, uh, quite a costume you got there, Lisa.
你扮的是谁呢
What are you supposed to be?
《少女妈妈》第二季里的吉奈尔
Jenelle from Teen Mom 2.
一提这个我就来气
Don't even get me started.
你是什么呢 小可爱
And what are you, cutie-patootie?
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表