Yeah.
我要一个能正常过日子
I deserve someone I can have a normal life with.
为我生孩子 白天能出来的女人
With kids. And daylight.
而不是无动于衷地看着...
And someone who's not gonna look...
我付出了全部的感情
at all the love that I have
却只是说"不好意思 这还不够"的人
to offer and just say, "Sorry, not good enough."
也不是他妈的死人
And someone who's not fuckin' dead!
霍伊特
Hoyt.
滚吧
Just get out.
霍伊特 不要
Hoyt, please.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out.
我收回邀请
I take back my invitation.
我妈到底还是没看错 上帝确实讨厌尖牙齿
My mom was right all along. Maybe God really does hate fangs.
-霍伊特... -你知道吗
- Hoyt... - And you know,
我也一样
so do I.
去你♥妈♥的♥吸血鬼
You fuckin' vampires!
操 去你的 操
Fuck! Fuck you! Fuck!
真希望你能一直这样
Wish you could stay this way forever.
那我们私奔吧
Then let's run away.
逃离这一切
From everything.
我就会永远这样了
And I will be this way forever.
我不需要知道我是谁
I don't need to know who I am.
我们不能就这么跑了 那些巫师袭击了你
We can't just run away, those witches attacked you.
我还担心别的吸血鬼
And other vampires I care about.
我的国王
My king?
是的
Yes.
你的国王 他放了你 我们才能在一起
Your king, who released you so you could be with me.
这位国王人真好
He's good, this king.
我能理解你对他的爱
I understand your love for him.
我们有责任站在他那一边 跟他并肩作战
We have an obligation to stand by his side and fight with him.
不 那是他的责任
No, the obligation is his.
作为国王 他别无选择
As king, he has no choice.
趁我们还有机会 离开这里
Let's just leave this place while we still can.
这里是我的家
This is my home,
我们也不能扔下比尔 不管他的死活
and we cannot just leave Bill to die.
这样不对
It's not right.
世间本无对错之分
There is no right, or wrong.
那都是人类的观念
These are human notions.
我就是人类 大部分算
And I am human, mostly.
你也一样 这段时间以来
And so were you, and I've never seen you as human
你表现出了从未有过的人性
as you've been these past few days.
正因为如此 我爱上了你
It's what I've fallen in love with.
而且你是一位勇士 绝不会临阵脱逃
But, you're also a warrior, and you don't run from a fight.
否则你永远无法原谅自己
You'd never forgive yourself.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you,
只跟你
only you.
到永远
Forever.
从来就没有什么永远
There's no such thing as forever.
嘿 我打来就是跟你说一声
Hey. I'm just callin' to give you a heads up
我一会儿路过 哄女儿睡觉 就这样
I'm gonna stop by and tuck my baby girl in, okay?
不用回电♥话♥了
No need to call me back.
你俩要走了
You headin' out?
是的 明天一大清早我还要开工
Yeah, I got a foundation to pour first thing in the mornin'.
好吧 你俩路上小心点儿
Well, you two get home safe.
据说今晚女巫和吸血鬼之间要发生大事
Word is, somethin' big's goin' down tonight with the witches and vampires.
另外谢谢帮我摆平了那些小崽子
And thanks for helping me wrangle them pups tonight.
谢谢你的款待
Thanks for the hospitality.
你有当首领的潜力
You got alpha in you.
你知道的
You know that.
强壮 而且成熟
Strong, but mature.
关键在于言行服众 而不是打♥压♥
It's all about keepin' the peace, not control.
那才值得尊敬
It's honorable.
没错 他就是这样
Yup. That's him.
你在组织里可以混得很好
You can move up in this pack.
对权力地位之类的事我没兴趣
Oh, I ain't into the whole political thing.
好吧 尊重你的选择
Okay, you got your own path.
我只想说 这儿随时欢迎你
I'm just sayin', door's open.
-晚安 -回见
- Good night. - See you.
我觉得我们会喜欢这个组织的
I think we're gonna like bein' in this pack.
现在说还太早了
Yeah, it's too soon to tell.
噢 别这样
Oh, come on.
还记得我们小时候在杰克逊有多快活吗
You remember how good things were in Jackson when we were kids?
大家都相亲相爱
Everyone looked out for each other.
所以加入组织对我们俩来说是好事
Bein' in a pack could be a good thing, you know, for us both.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很需要 埃尔希德
I need this, Alcide.
我没死 这是奇迹
It's a miracle I'm not dead,
对我而言就是第二次机会
you know, but I got a second chance,
我不想再搞砸了
and I don't want to screw it up.
但我需要你的帮助
But you gotta help me.
我当然会帮你
Of course I'll help you.
那你就离苏琪远点
You gotta stay away from Sookie.
我跟你说了 你没必要担心
I told you, you got nothin' to worry about.
如今你是狼群的一员了 马库斯又明事理
You're a member of this pack, now, and Marcus was crystal clear.
我们不去管吸血鬼和巫师那摊子事
We stay the fuck out of that vampire-witch business.
而苏琪总和吸血鬼纠缠不清
And Sookie comes with vampires.
那就是她生活的一部分
That's just part of her baggage.
确实如此
Can't argue with that.
你保证
You promise?
保证不管她的事
You'll stay away from her?
我保证
I promise.
走吧
Come on.
我妹妹呢
Where my sister?
我送她回家了
I sent her home.
别进去
Just don't go in there.
我的宝宝 我要我的宝宝 给我
My baby. I, I want my baby, me.
梅维斯 别这样
Mavis, please.
我给他买♥♥了娃娃 辛苦攒下的钱
I buy him this doll. I save all my monies.
他走了
He's gone.
这样对他更好
He's better off.
我的宝宝不能这样
My baby don't be no better off!
我宝宝死了
My baby be dead!
而你 就是杀死亲生骨肉的凶手
And you, the killer of your own flesh and blood!
你还有没有良心啊 你...
What kind of devil you are? You...
梅维斯 我们根本没办法...
Mavis, there was no way we could have that...
那是人命啊
He was alive!
我怀了他
I carry him.
生了他啊
In me.
我们要去叫牧师来
We gotta call the preacher man.
不能办葬礼
No funeral.
为什么啊
Why?
这样就没人知道他的存在 对大家都好
Because it's better for everybody if nobody knows he ever existed.
是对你更好吧
Better for you.
就因为我是黑鬼
Because I am negresse.
因为我是有妇之夫
And because I'm a married man,
而且我在我岳父手下干活
and I work for my wife's father.
求你 就带我去看看他吧
Please, just bring me where he is.
-求你了 -我办不到
- Please! - Can't bear it.
就让我最后再抱抱他
Just let me hold him one last...
让我再抱抱他
Just let me hold him!
我♥操♥ 不是吧
Oh, fuck no!
抱歉让你们久等了 而且
Sorry to keep you waitin', and uh,
我时间不多 直说找我有什么事吧
I don't have much time, so what can I do for you?
我们是来跟你并肩作战的
We're here to fight with you.
跟我并肩作战
Fight with me?
对抗那些巫师
Against the witches.
苏琪 这跟你无关
Sookie, this is not your battle.
但跟你和埃里克有关 所以跟我有关
It's yours, and it's Eric's, so it's mine.
她拥有一颗勇士的心 陛下
She has a warrior's heart, Your Majesty.
她希望为您而战
She wants to fight for you,
我也一样
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表