We are your true family. You belong with us.
谢了 不用
No, thanks.
苏琪 我们能保护你
Sookie, we can keep you safe.
保护我 你们几时保护过我
Safe? When have you ever kept me safe?
比如你遇到比尔·康普顿的那晚
Well, the night you met Bill Compton, for one.
那个讨厌的小矮子拿刀冲向你的时候
When that horrible little man came at you with his knife,
你用那条铁链缠住了他的脖子
and you wrapped that chain around his neck,
你传递到铁链上的能量是我给的
I sent the energy that you sent to the chain,
而且唤醒了你体内的光
awakening the light inside you.
我当时就在那里帮你
I was there, helping you.
那我遇到吸血鬼时你怎么从来不救我
How come you've never saved me from any vampires?
我不能冒险暴露身份
I can't risk it, being what I am.
吸血鬼会杀了我 也会杀了你 相信我吧
Vampires would kill me, and trust me, they will kill you.
现在走还为时不晚
Now come with me while you still can.
精灵女王不是关掉了所有传送门吗
I thought the Queen closed all the portals.
跟我走
Come with me.
苏琪 我可不是在求你
Sookie, this is not a request.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克 快住手
Eric, please stop!
你刚刚杀了我的精灵教母
You just killed my Faerie Godmother!
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表