is no longer young.
这一点我接受
I can accept that.
买♥♥单
Check, please.
他好像很喜欢呢
I think he really likes it.
它有点脏 是吧
It, it's kinda dirty, isn't it?
不是 只是旧了
No, no. That's just age.
这个娃娃在我们家有很长时间了
Yeah, that doll's been in my family for a long time.
算是祖传下来的吧
It's kinda like an heirloom.
那你应该留着的
Well, you should keep it then.
不用 我早该送你宝宝一件礼物
No, I owe your baby a gift.
拜托了 我希望你收下它
Please, I want you to have it,
瞧 他多喜欢
and look, he loves it.
谢谢你 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
我们很感谢你
We appreciate it.
不错 这么结实的娃娃
Nice, sturdy doll like that,
他这回可弄不坏了
he can't do too much damage to it.
你那玩意儿还要戴多久啊
How long you gonna keep wearin' that thing?
我们能私下谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk, in private?
说吧
Talk.
告诉你一个有趣的消息 山姆
Got some pretty interesting news, Sam.
好的
Okay.
玛克辛的房♥子地下很可能有丰富的天然气
Maxine's house might be sittin' on a fuckload of natural gas.
玛克辛运气不错啊
Oh! Good for Maxine.
是 但好消息是 她还不知道呢
Yeah, but the good part is, she don't even know about it.
那你怎么知道的
How do you know?
有个勘探人员来告诉我的
Prospector come to the house, talked to me.
我还没告诉她
And I didn't even tell her.
为什么不告诉她 她有权知道
Why not? She's got a right to know.
等我们把她的房♥子买♥♥过来就不一样了
Well, not if we're gonna buy the house out from underneath her.
我打赌你能低价买♥♥到 她现在挺缺钱
I bet you we can get it cheap. She got money problems.
全花在邮购的洋娃娃身上了
Spends it all on mail-order dolls.
你想买♥♥玛克辛的房♥子
You want to buy Maxine's house?
对 我们一起买♥♥
Yeah. Yeah, you and me,
卖♥♥天然气的钱咱俩就分了
and then we could split all the natural gas money.
我可不会由着你欺负玛克辛
I'm not gonna let you do that to Maxine.
什么
What?
你不向着亲弟弟 要替玛克辛操心吗
Hey, you're choosin' Maxine over your own flesh and blood?
不 我对事不对人
No, I'm choosin' right over wrong.
说到这儿 托米
Speaking of wrong, Tommy,
人家对你那么大方
there's definitely somethin' wrong with you
你竟然还想耍这种把戏
if you would even consider doin' this to someone
说明你的人品有问题
who's been nothin' but generous to you.
她又不是真心对我好
She don't care about me.
不过是找个人替代霍伊特
Maxine just wants another Hoyt.
霍伊特可是个有良心的好人
Well, Hoyt is a good and decent man
不论别人对他做过什么
who would never steal from somebody,
他绝对不会偷别人的东西
no matter what they did to him.
你比起霍伊特来可差远了
You're not even in Hoyt's league.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, fuck you!
我受够你了
I'm sick and tired of you
总是一副高高在上的样子 山姆·马洛特
always acting like you're so much better than me, Sam Merlotte!
至少我没有害过亲兄弟
At least I never tried to kill my own flesh and blood.
是吗 你还真有过
You know, actually, you did.
我们见面的第一晚
The very first night we met,
你就想让那辆货车碾死我
you tried to get me run over by that truck.
你要是不告诉玛克辛
Now, either you tell Maxine
天然气的事情 我就去说了
about that natural gas offer, or I will.
我恨死你了 山姆·马洛特
I hate your fucking guts, Sam Merlotte.
操
Fuck.
要是你 要是你想...
If you, if you want to....
埃里克 你起来了吗
Eric? Are you up?
我给你带了些人造血
Brought you some Tru-Blood.
埃里克
Eric?
不是吧
Oh, boy.
妈的
Shit.
惹我就算了
It's one thing to fuck with me.
我不会生气 只觉得好笑
That doesn't make me angry, that just makes me laugh.
我发誓我不会惹任何人
I say I ain't fucking with nobody, I swear.
但你敢惹我的创造者 就是自讨苦吃了
But fuck with my maker, and you're just asking for it.
我都不知道他怎么了
I don't even know what happened to him!
你和那些该死的巫师抹掉了他的记忆
You and those goddamn witches erased his memory,
而现在 我要把你从世上抹掉
and now I'm gonna erase you.
你敢
Like hell you will!
我很抱歉 她拿枪威胁我
Sorry. Sorry, but she pulled a gun on me!
-拉法耶 你还好吧 -还行 亲爱的
- Lafayette, are you okay? - Yeah, baby.
一把枪 太好笑了
A gun? That's funny.
你要是知道枪里是木子弹 还笑得出来吗
Bet you don't think the wooden bullets inside are too damn funny.
说正事吧 如果你杀了我们中任何一人
Okay, let's start with the fact that if you kill any of us,
就别想要我们帮你找回埃里克了
we cannot help you get Eric back.
你继续说
I'm listenin'.
当时我们就在那个圈子里
We're part of the circle that made this happen.
我们也许有办法解除他身上的咒语
We might have a chance at reversing the spell he's under.
你是巫师吗
Are you a witch?
我是巫医
I'm a brujo.
疯婆子
Crazy bitch!
我们可以把巫师的头头带过来
We can bring you the leader of the circle.
只有她才能解除咒语
She's the only somebody who can reverse the spell.
要不要我现在就射穿你的心脏
Or I can just shoot you right in the heart.
我给你们二十四小时
I'll give you 24 hours
带那个巫师来见我
to deliver that witch to me.
要是你们做不到
And if you don't,
我就把你们仨吸干 操尽 杀绝
I will personally eat, fuck, and kill all three of you.
神灵啊 请到这里来
Oh, spirit, you are welcome here.
我不是您的敌人 而是朋友
I am not your enemy, I am your friend.
一个敬畏您伟大魔力的朋友
A friend who is in awe of your powerful magic.
很荣幸您选我作为您在人间的代言人
I am deeply grateful that you chose me as your conduit.
我不求回报 只想献上自己
I ask nothin' of you. I, I just offer myself.
神灵啊
Oh, spirit,
请您进来 填满我的身体
I ask you to invade me, and fill me up.
您想要做什么
I will be your instrument
就请随意驱使我的身体去做吧
on this plane to utilize as you see fit.
我完全信任您
I trust in you completely.
这是祭品
It's a, a sacrifice,
只有这样才配得上您的魔力
that is only befitting of your magic.
我体会过您的魔力
I have tasted your power,
我知道那不能白给
and I know it don't come cheap,
而我愿意付出代价
and I am willing to pay the price.
终我一生
All my entire life,
我都在找寻天赋的意义所在
I have been looking for my gift to mean somethin'.
就想明明白白地知道
Just to know, once and for all,
为何我生来就能跨越两界
why I was born with one foot in another world.
是您收留我为仆从
You make me your servant.
我求您
I beg you,
求您了
please
来吧
come.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck...
谢谢你 鬼爸爸 你又回来了
Thank you, Ghost Daddy, oh, for coming back to us.
我真希望从没见过你 克莉斯多·诺里斯
I wish I'd never laid eyes on you, Crystal Norris.
谢谢你给我们新生
And for giving us the gift of new life.
我真不该为你惹上这么大的麻烦
You ain't worth one tenth of the trouble you caused me.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个嗑血的疯婆娘
You're nothin' but a crazy hillbilly junkie!
我爱你 杰森
I love you, Jason.
等这一切结束 我们就能在一起了
And when this is over, oh, we get to be together!
永远在一起
Oh, forever!
我为你而来
I've come for you.
我可不会回去
I'm not goin' back there.
苏琪 我知道你在精灵世界
Sookie, I understand it must have been frightening
看到的一切都很可怕 但请你...
what you saw in Faerie, but please...
很可怕
Frightening?
你们是在偷人啊
You're stealing people.
我们才是你真正的家人 你属于我们
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表