or in self-defense, right?
对
Yeah.
你当时跟爸妈发生冲突了
You were at war with your parents,
而且是正当防卫
and it was self-defense.
说的轻巧 你从来没杀过人
You don't know. You never killed nobody.
不会吧 你杀过人
What, you killed someone?
杀了两个
Two people.
我活得好好的
I'm doin' all right.
也从来没在浴室里见过鬼啊什么的
Haven't seen the devil in my shower or nothin'.
你为什么杀人
Why'd you do it?
他们偷了我的东西
They stole from me.
我当时想 既然他们能破戒
Figured, they can break that commandment,
那我也能破戒
I can break a different one.
真没想到你还有这一面
Hell, I wouldn't have thought you had it in you.
谁又能了解自己呢
Well, you don't know what's in you,
直到哪天突然暴露了本性
till sometimes it just pops out.
可不是吗
Ain't that the truth.
天啊 他们沉不下去
Aw, man, they ain't sinkin'.
没这个必要
Don't have to.
鳄鱼喜欢棉花糖 你应该知道才对
Gators love marshmallows. You should know that.
天哪
Oh God.
老天啊
Oh, oh God.
很久没这么做了
Haven't done that in awhile.
是啊
Ah, I know.
嘘 你听见了吗
Mmm. Shhh. You hear that?
什么
What?
什么声音都没有 没有哭声
Absolutely nothin'. No cryin'.
难道不是世界上最好听的声音吗
Ain't it the greatest sound in the world?
迈奇好久没睡得这么沉了
Mikey ain't slept this good in ages.
你觉得呢 我是说丹尼尔斯神父说...
You think? I mean, Reverend Daniels said...
算了 我不想带来厄运
Oh, I don't want to jinx nothin'.
没事 神的意志不可逆转
Hey. You can't jinx God's will.
特里·贝弗勒
Terry Bellefleur...
有时候看着你
Sometimes I look at you...
我就感觉一切都会过去的
I feel like everything could actually turn out all right, you know?
能让我放松下来
Like, I can relax, and...
不再觉得
stop expecting life to keep
生活总是处处跟我作对
kickin' me in the teeth like it always has.
宝贝儿 我看着你
Baby, I look at you
就知道一切都过去了
and I know everything already has turned out all right.
遇到你之前那些狗屁日子都是值得的
And all the crap I went through before meeting you was worth it.
-杰西 -杰森
- Jess? - Jason.
我好想要你
Oh, I want you so bad.
不不不 快别这样
Uh, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 霍伊特是我的好哥们
I, I can't. Hoyt's my best friend. Oh.
等等 这是做梦吗
Wait. Hang on. Is this a dream?
这样啊
Oh. Well...
那来吧
Okay then.
你知道谁好这口
You know who loves this?
谁
Who?
霍伊特
Hoyt.
真的吗
Uh... Is that right?
霍伊特也喜欢这样
And Hoyt loves this.
我们现在能不提霍伊特吗
Hey, hey. Could we not talk about Hoyt right now?
没问题 听你的 小种马
Well, sure. It's up to you, stud.
你的梦你做主
It's your dream.
我想要你 杰森
Oh. And, I want you, Jason.
我要你进来
I want you inside of me.
我要尝你的味道 宝贝儿
Oh, I want to taste you. Baby...
她想尝你的味道 为什么呢
Yeah, and she wants to taste you. Why?
她肯定很喜欢你
She must really like you.
霍伊特 这是干嘛
Hoyt, what the hell, man?
天啊 我要含着你
Oh God. I want you in my mouth.
她想含着你 那可太棒了
Aw, she wants you in her mouth. That's, that's just great.
霍伊特 能不能别待在这儿
Hoyt, could you just leave us alone, please?
-杰森 吻我 -啥
- Jason. Kiss me. - Yeah?
太棒了 她开始呻♥吟♥了
Aw, great. Now... now she's moanin'.
霍伊特 闭嘴 好吗
Hoyt, shut up! Please.
好啊 你玩儿我女朋友 我就干看着
Sure. Let me just sit back while you steal my girlfriend.
毫无问题啊
That's no problem.
-霍伊特 -是杰森
- Hoyt. - Jason.
-霍伊特 -我是杰森
- Hoyt. - Jason.
-霍伊特 -是杰森
- Hoyt. - Jason.
霍伊特
Oh, Hoyt.
吓死哥了
Oh my gravy.
你朋友说的那些混账事 我真的做过吗
Did I really do all those terrible things your friend said I did?
是的
Yes.
是我害你这么痛苦 那你怎么还收留我
Then your pain is my fault. Why are you letting me stay with you?
因为你远不止你以为的那样
Because there's more to you than your wot self.
我就知道你有正派的一面
I always knew there was decency in you,
尽管你那时自以为是 尖酸刻薄
even when you were a smug, sarcastic ass.
我就知道
I still knew it.
我到底正不正派没有关系
Whether decency is in me is irrelevant.
总之我非常残酷 这毫无疑问
I'm clearly capable of extreme cruelty.
以前是
You were.
要不是我打心底知道你会改变
But I wouldn't be here with you now, I swear it...
我现在绝不会留在这里 这是真话
If I didn't know in my heart you could change.
我看到了你的改变 我很喜欢 我喜欢你
I've seen you change, and I like it. I like you.
你身体里有光
There's a light in you.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
要是熄灭了它 我承受不了
I couldn't bear it if I snuffed it out.
埃里克
Eric!
别走
Please don't go.
路易斯安那州治安官
You are the four remaining
只有你们四位了 我要说的事也与此有关
Louisiana Sheriffs, and as such, this matter concerns you.
还有一位治安官埃里克·诺思曼
One of your own, Sheriff Eric Northman
奉命去驱散一伙
was sent to break up a group of
研究巫术的家伙 就此失踪
wiccan practitioners and has not been seen since.
巫师啊 哇
Ooh, witches. Yikes.
你以为巫师是用来搞笑的吗
You think witches are to be laughed at?
路易斯 教教这位朋友
Luis, enlighten our friend.
1610年 西班牙 洛格罗尼奥
It was 1610. Logrono, Spain.
女巫安东尼娅受以火刑
A sorceress named Antonia was being burned at the stake.
因为她使用役亡术
When she used necromancy
驱使方圆二十英里内的吸血鬼从睡梦中
to pull all vampires within 20 miles from their sleep.
走到阳光下 其中有牧师 修女
Into the daylight, priests, nuns,
包括我的创造者
and my maker.
全都烧死了
They all burned.
我当时在格拉纳达 不然也烧死了
I was in Granada, or I, too, would have burned.
吸血鬼牧师
Vampire priests?
你对我们的历史一无所知吗
Do you know nothing of our history?
吸血鬼发现 跻身人类
Vampires have often found it advantageous to
最有权力的机构中
maintain a hidden presence
更有助于隐藏我们的身份
in humanity's most powerful institutions,
在十七世纪是天主教会
And in the 1600's, that was the Catholic Church.
现如今 众所周知 是谷歌♥和福克斯新闻
And today, as you all know, it's Google and Fox News.
我们暴露身份是在四百年前 早过大革命吗
So they outed us 400 years ago? Before the Great Revelation?
不 我花了数周时间挨个追踪目击者
No. I spent weeks tracking every witness down.
魅惑了部分人 其余的都杀了
I glamoured some. The rest I killed.
陛下 请让我去杀女巫
Majesty, let me kill the witch.
我也要帮忙
I'll help.
亲爱的 你的耳朵
Oh, sweetie. I think your ear...
见鬼
Shit. Oh.
美国吸血鬼联盟严令 不能有人类死亡
The AVL has issued a mandate. No human casualties.
这是战争
We are at war.
你想对抗当权者吗 你要是杀了她
You want to buck the Authority? You kill her...
那就跟埃里克·诺思曼永别了 还有帕姆
You can kiss Eric Northman goodbye, and Pam, for that matter.
她要是真有本事逼我们白天出门呢
If she can make us walk into the light,
我们应该把她的头拧下来
let's chop her fuckin' head off.
你想要真正的死亡吗
If you wish for the true death.
该死 那个女巫才是真正该死
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表