We wouldn't be who we are if we didn't get emotional.
你也可以测量下血液中皮质醇的含量
You can even measure the cortisol levels in your blood.
我敢说我们天生含量就高
I bet we're all just naturally higher.
你们知道怎样控制我的皮质醇含量吗
You know what helps the cortisol levels in my blood?
跟你们喝个痛快
Gettin' drunk with y'all.
好得很 那就再开一瓶酒
Well, hell. Let's crack open another one then.
再开一瓶就再开一瓶
Let's crack one open.
我都快烂醉如泥了
Oh, I am near to pickled as it is!
你来吗 卢娜
You in, Luna?
我明天要给别人上课
I gotta teach tomorrow.
上课
Gotta teach?
是公共教育 谁知道有什么区别
It's public education. Who's gonna know the difference?
埃默里 别提政♥治♥ 我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
Emory, no politics! I will break out in hives.
好吧好吧 喝完了酒 准备好干事了吗
All right, all right. So are we ready to move on from wine then?
准备好了
I am.
是的
Yes.
我们走吧
Let's hit it.
走吧
Let's hit it.
请帮我解开拉链
Can I get unzipped, please?
好了 谢谢
Uh, that's it. Thank you!
我就盼着这一刻呢
I have been looking forward to this.
得了吧 得了吧
Please, please.
杰森来了
He's here! It's Jason!
伙计们 开饭了
Hey, y'all! Soup's on!
太好了
Yay!
你们快点
Y'all come on!
汀波 贝琪
Hey, Timbo. Hey, Becky.
你有什么吃的
What do you have?
这次我做得很好 伙计们
I did good this time, guys.
有我的份儿吗
Can I have some?
热狗 猪肉和豆子 还有冰淇淋
Hot dogs, pork and beans, and ice cream.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
急什么 这个等会再吃
You know what we do? We save this for later, yeah.
汀波 把这个放冰柜里冻起来
Uh, Timbo, go put that in the icebox.
给我吃一点
Give me some.
等下 别打开
Uh, oh, hey, hey! Don't open it.
杰森先生 能给我一点儿吗
Mister Jason, can I have some?
你们怎么了 过来呀
How you doin'? Come on over!
至少先放在炉子上烤熟了再吃
At least let me put it on the stove.
吃生肉会得病的
You gonna get sick if you eat raw meat.
我们以前从没生过病
We ain't never got sick before.
要不要我吃剩下的
You want the rest of my hangubber?
真得让你们的克莉斯多阿姨尽快回来
Yeah, we really need to get your Aunt Crystal back here ASAP.
你们有人照顾 我也能休息一下
Y'all could use a mama, and I could use a break.
你跟克莉斯多阿姨说过了吗
Didn't you talk to Aunt Crystal?
还没 但是我可以想点什么
Not yet. But I could think of one or two things
等找到她的时候跟她说
I'd like to tell her when I do find her.
老兄
Dude.
杰森先生
Hey, Mister Jason?
冰柜不制冷了
The, the ice box ain't cold or nothin'.
你确定吗 我可是刚修好
Well, are you sure? 'Cause I just fixed it.
走吧
Come on.
你们就这么开着冰柜
Oh, shoot. You left it open?
没办法 冰柜就是我们的空调
Yeah, well, that's our air conditionin'.
难怪你把它弄坏了
No wonder you busted it.
现在我要换一个制冷元件
Now I'm gonna have to replace the cooling element.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
等等 汀波 这是...
Wait! Timbo, what the...
我在里面会窒息的
I'm gonna suffocate in here!
放我出去
Come on.
密涅瓦对我来说不止是宠物
Minerva was much more than a pet to me.
她是我的朋友 我的伴侣
She was my friend, my companion,
我的闺蜜
my familiar.
我一直很奇怪她为什么不吃东西
I, I was wondering why she stopped eating,
但现在我意识到那是她的方式
but now I realize it was her way of telling me that
告诉我她在精神世界有更多事要做
she had more work to do in the spirit world.
我查到一种仪式
I've uh, looked up a ritual
能将她传送到那里
to ease her passage there.
你们愿意为了密涅瓦加入吗
Would you all join me, for Minerva?
生命之守卫
Guardians of life,
死亡之阴影 我们召唤你
shadows of death, we summon thee.
生命之守卫 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你
Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon te.
请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
生命之守卫 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你
Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon thee.
生命之守卫 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你
Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon thee.
请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
将生命留在她体内
Restore within her the spirit of life.
让她返回生灵之位面
And return her to the plane of the living.
玛妮
Uh, Marnie?
将生命留在她体内
Restore within her the spirit of life.
让她返回生灵之位面
And return her to the plane of the living.
玛妮 我们没学过这段
Marnie, we haven't studied this.
你
You!
一起来
Join!
抱歉 我们尽力了 但你的鸟还是死了
I'm sorry, after all that trouble, your bird's still dead.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
国王在等我
The King is expecting me.
门卫二号♥ 佩勒姆小姐从花♥园♥一号♥徒步走来
Gate Two. Miss Pelham is at Garden One on foot toward you.
收到 我在留意
Copy that. I have eyes on.
陛下
Your Majesty.
晚上好 佩勒姆小姐
Good evening, Miss Pelham.
请随便坐
Please, sit anywhere.
活见鬼
What the hell!
你来干什么
Excuse me!
幻想与现实如此贴近
Such a strange sensation when the reality matches
这种感觉真奇怪
what you've pictured in your mind so precisely.
这又是个梦吗
Is this another dream?
一年了 你的血还有多少留在我体内
It's been a year. How much of your blood is left in me?
我向你保证 这不是梦
Oh, it's not a dream, I assure you.
那你怎么进来的 我已经撤回了对你的邀请
Then how are you here? I rescinded your invitation.
这房♥子不再是你的了
You don't own the house anymore.
是我的
I do.
为什么这么做 为什么你买♥♥下我的房♥子
Why would you do that? Why would you buy my house?
因为我一直都知道你还活着
Because I always knew you were alive,
如果这房♥子属于我
and if I owned the house,
那么你也属于我
then I would own you.
苏琪
Sookie,
你
you
是
are
我的
mine.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表