Nature's bigger than us, Timbo.
不需要我们对她的决定指手划脚
Ain't for us to figure out her ways.
好吧 看来我们是
Well, guess that leaves us all
一点儿优势都没有了
on the short end of the stick then, don't it?
你觉得那东西在他体内
You reckon it's in him yet?
当然 烧成这样说明那东西起作用了
Hell, yeah. Fever on him like that means it's workin'.
等到下次满月 他就要
Next full moon, he'll be sayin'
彻彻底底地告别人类的身份了
goodbye to what little piece of man's left in him.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝儿
How you feelin', baby?
费尔顿 费尔顿
Felton? Felton?
如果你要杀我
If you're gonna kill me,
就他妈的爷们儿点 赶紧动手别磨蹭
be a fuckin' man and just do it. Don't string it out.
你跟我发过誓 不会杀他
You swore to me you weren't gonna kill him.
不杀他 宝贝儿
I ain't gonna kill him, baby.
杀也要等到事成之后嘛
Least not till we got out of him what we want.
站住
Hey!
他那话什么意思
What'd he mean by that?
我发誓 绝不会让他杀了你
Shh. I swear I ain't gonna let him kill you.
我只想感谢你
I, I just want to thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
你过去的牺牲 还有将来的付出
For all you done, and all you're gonna do.
你们到底要我做什么
What exactly am I gonna do?
你这么慷慨
You are so generous.
心胸这么宽广
You got such a big heart.
一旦你变了身 我们就能永远在一起了
Once you turn, we get to be together forever.
你说什么
What's that?
变身
Turn?
他帅吗
Ain't he pretty?
当然了
Sure is.
好像找到一个了
I think we got us one.
准备开灯
Get ready to turn the light on.
开灯 快开灯
Turn the light on, turn the light on!
谁先来
Who's next?
谁
Who?
别拍了
Quit it!
他袭击我
He attacked me!
交出摄像机 不然就杀了你们
You either hand over that camera, or you're all dead!
没门 我们有银喷雾和木子弹
Uh-uh, no way! We got silver spray and wooden bullets.
他差点杀了我
He would have killed me!
看到了吗 美国人
See, America?
请在脸谱网转播该视频
Share this video on your Facebook page,
并登陆该网址
and visit w-w-w, dot-vamps-hyphen-kill-dot-com,
欣赏更多流出视频和恐怖事件
for more undercover videos and even scarier stuff.
在死光光之前 醒醒吧 美国人
Wake up, America! Before we're all dead!
这是真的
Seriously!
很明显是陷阱
It was clearly entrapment.
确实很明显
Clearly.
但非常不幸
Unfortunately for you,
这跟你的情况无关
that is irrelevant.
当权者明文规定
It is expressly forbidden by
吸食人血的场景不能被人拍摄
the Authority to be filmed feeding on a human.
你触犯了法律 现在
You broke the law, and now,
你要付出代价
you have to pay the price.
什么代价
Which is?
真正的死亡
The true death.
这惩罚有点过头了吧
That's a little extreme.
只有这样才能保证
It's the only way I can see
你不会再做这种蠢事了
to guarantee that you won't do this again.
因为我是吸血鬼就要受到惩罚吗
So I'm bein' punished now for bein' what I am?
不
No.
因为你愚蠢 所以要受惩罚
You're being punished for being stupid.
交给你了 巴基
He's all yours, Bucky.
对 让她进来
Yes, send her through.
你想把我们都送回棺材里
You want to send us back into the coffin.
这事儿罗素·爱丁顿做过了
Russell Edgington already did that.
我要求审判 我要向当权者上诉
I demand a trial. I want to take this case to the Authority!
我就是当权者 你个白♥痴♥
I am the Authority, you idiot!
不公平 我只是遵循本性而已
It's not fair! I was just doin' what we do!
陛下
My liege.
杰西卡
Jessica.
好大一份惊喜
What a pleasant surprise!
今晚是什么风把你吹来了
What brings you out here tonight?
我想问问你有没有止痛药
I was wondering if you had any Advil.
我本来想给霍伊特买♥♥一些
I was supposed to get some for Hoyt,
但是外面的商店都打烊了
but now all the stores are closed,
所以我想也许你的人类手下...
so I thought maybe someone on your human staff...
没问题 肯定能帮你搞到
I'm sure we can rustle somethin' up for ya.
不过你好几个月没来了
But you didn't visit me tonight
这一次不会只是找我要止痛药吧
for the first time in months to ask me for Advil.
到底有什么事情 但说无妨
So why don't you tell me what's really goin' on.
你保证不会指责我
Promise you won't judge?
相信我 我很希望你要说的事儿不用我指责
Believe me, it would be a welcome relief not to have to judge.
我刚找人吸了血
I just fed on a guy,
但不是霍伊特
who's not Hoyt.
别告诉我
Please tell me that you
那里有人拍照或者摄像
weren't somewhere that you might have been photographed or videotaped.
是在范塔西娅
I was at Fangtasia.
你知道他们现在会在门口检查相机和手♥机♥
You know that they check cameras and phones at the door now.
因为如果有人拍到你吸血 视频泄露了
Because if someone catches you on film feeding, and it gets out,
我也没办法保护你
even I cannot protect you!
比尔 我没那么蠢
Bill, I am not stupid!
就是对霍伊特不忠
I'm just unfaithful.
我真的很内疚
And really guilty.
那人是自愿的吗
Was the victim willing?
非常乐意
Very.
那还好
Okay.
你要跟霍伊特谈谈这事儿
You have to discuss this with Hoyt.
天啊
Oh, God.
跟他解释一下这样做的原因
You need to explain to him why you did it.
他会非常伤心的
He'll be so hurt.
那你想想 如果他从别人口中
Well, imagine how hurt he'd feel
听说这件事 该有多么伤心吧
if he ever found out from someone else.
我讨厌这种生活
I hate my life.
杰西
Jess,
振作起来
vamp up.
你如果爱他 就向他坦白
If you love him, you tell the truth.
就这样
Period.
但愿家里还有杰森的旧工作靴
I'm hoping I might be able to find a pair of Jason's old work boots.
八成对你来说小了 但...
They'll probably be too small for you, but...
没关系 你可以进来 这房♥子是你...
It's okay, you can come in. It's your...
这是你第一次来我家
As it's your first time in my house,
很显然你需要主人的邀请
obviously, you need an invitation.
埃里克 请进来吧
Eric, won't you please come in?
不要踩脏地毯
Don't step on the rug!
对不起
Sorry.
爽啊 爽啊 使劲吸
Yeah. Fuck, yeah! Suck it. Oh.
咬我的脖子 使劲 咬啊
Bite that neck! Harder! Bite it!
音量小点 杰斯罗
Dial it back a notch, Jethro.
别把我惹毛了
You're startin' to piss me off.
晚上好 这里是范塔西娅
Good evening, Fangtasia,
路易斯安那北部最范特吸的酒吧
northern Louisiana's most fangtastic club.
您有何贵干
What do you want?
帕姆 我是苏琪
Hey, Pam. It's Sookie.
我觉得该告诉你一声 埃里克在我这儿
I thought you should know that Eric is here.
那又如何 那是他家
So, it's his house.
他好像不记得这件事了
He doesn't seem to remember that.
很多事都不记得了
Or much else.
帕姆
Pam?
还在吗
Hello?
抱歉 水都凉了
Sorry, the water got cold.
我无所谓的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表