Uh, could I have something to hold on to,
只要是私人物品就行
just something personal.
现在 放松 专心想一个问题
Now, just relax. Just think of a question.
来了
There is a presence.
是一个不久前走的人
There's someone who's crossed over not so long ago.
女的
A woman.
我看到了一条黄色围裙
I see a yellow apron.
是个老人
Someone older.
天哪 那是 那是我奶奶
Oh my God. That's... that's my Gran.
她非常想你
Uh, she misses you very much.
我也想她 她还好吗
I miss her. Is she okay?
开心吗
Is she happy?
嗯 她很安详
Mmm, she's at peace.
嗯 她要你照顾好一个人
Mmm, she wants to make sure you look after someone. Um... Mmm.
-某个亲人 是你哥哥吧 -杰森
- Uh, a sibling. Oh, your brother? - Jason.
嗯嗯 你奶奶还有话跟你说
Mmm. Your, your... Gran has another message for you.
你在谈恋爱吗
Are you falling in love?
没有吧 我觉得不算
Well, I don't, I don't think so.
你奶奶说 这个男人 你喜欢的这个人
Your Gran says this, uh, new man, who you have feelings for...
你不能把心交给他
You are not to give him your heart
这种情况只是暂时的
Uh, the situation is temporary.
不会长久
isn't going to last.
呃 不能持久
Uh, it will not last.
苏琪 苏琪 我知道你在听 我是奶奶
Sookie. Sookie, I know you're listenin'. It's Gran.
什么
What?
亲爱的 这个女人非常危险
Sweetheart, this woman poses great danger.
不 我怎么可能对人有危险呢
No! How could I be a danger to someone?
我从没伤害过任何人
I have never hurt anybody.
赶快走 苏琪 快跑 马上出去
Get away from her. Run, Sookie, run. Get out now!
天哪
Oh my God.
怎么了 你要干嘛
What? What are you doing?
女士 我奶奶叫我走我就走 不用找零
Lady, when my Gran tells me to run, I run. Keep the change.
-真难以置信 -托米
- I can't believe it. I can't... - Tommy...
-怎么会变成这样 -托米 冷静点
- I can't fucking believe it. - Tommy, hold it together.
现在千万不能失去理智
Don't go nuts on me right now.
靠 我们完蛋了 山姆
Oh, fuck. We're fucked, Sam!
他们知道我在车里 我要自首了
They know I'm in here. I'm gonna surrender.
闭嘴 到后面去
Shut up. Get in back.
不
Huh? No.
托米 你全身都是血 赶紧到后面去
Tommy, you're covered in blood. Now get in the back!
我死定了 靠
I'm fucked. Oh, fuck...
靠
Oh shit!
我不会让警♥察♥把你抓去的 山姆
Hey, I ain't gonna let no cop take you down, Sam.
我会先杀了他
I'll kill him first.
不准杀人 赶快趴下
Nobody's killin' nobody. Now lay low,
别他妈出声
and don't make a goddamn sound.
知道为什么让你停车吗 先生
Know why I pulled you over, sir?
安迪 我今儿不顺
Andy. I'm not having the best day.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你跟我摆架子是吧 马洛特
You giving me attitude, Merlotte?
好吧 安迪 我懂了
All right, Andy, you made your point.
你随时都可以刁难我 我能走了吗
You can fuck with me whenever you want to. Can I go now?
这是血迹吗
Is that blood?
大概是吧 这是我弟弟的车
Probably. It's my brother's van.
他 他常开着这车去打猎
He's...he's always usinit for huntin'.
-打开 -安迪
- Unlock 'em. - Andy...
-你够了没 -我让你打开
- You made your point. - I said unlock 'em.
-不开 -把门打开
- No. - Open the doors!
闪开 我来
Jesus, I'll do it.
我的老天爷啊
Uh... Motherfuckin' Jesus!
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥
Shee-it! Goddamn!
好样的 托米
Nice move, Tommy.
这是怎么回事 马洛特
What the fuck, Merlotte?
在垃圾箱旁边发现的
Found him by the dumpster.
我想着要送它回家去
Thought I'd bring him to the swamp where he belongs.
完事了吗
We done here?
瞧 我没杀他吧
Ha, I ain't killed him.
老天爷都感动了
And Jesus wept.
凯蒂 你吓到我了
Katie, you scared me.
我以为你脱离我们这个圈子了
I thought we'd lost you from the circle.
我回来了 玛妮 我很担心
Well, I'm back. And, Marnie, I'm worried.
担心什么 希望不是那些吸血鬼
What about? Not the vampires, I hope.
就是那些吸血鬼
Yes, the vampires.
我听说树林里又发生了意外 是真的吗
I heard there was another incident in the woods. Is that true?
不是什么意外
That wasn't an incident.
有件事我要告诉你
I want to tell you somethin'.
有人照顾着咱们 凯蒂
We are being watched over, Katie.
我们有人保护
We are being protected.
是吗
We are?
是的
Yes.
没人保护你
You're not.
怎么回事 你要干什么
What? What are you doing?
你是谁
Who are you?
安静点 女士
Stay quiet, Ma'am.
目标已捕获
Target is secure.
娜奥米 你的女朋友吗
Naomi? A girlfriend?
我不是故意的
I didn't plan it.
就是有点爱上她了
Just kinda fell for her.
咱俩当闺蜜这么久了 你从没...
And all these years we've been friends, you never...
和你的那种感觉不一样
It ain't like that with you.
我想说你以前没发现自个儿是同性恋
I was gonna say you never knew you liked girls.
以前是不知道
Never did before.
你还有冰淇淋吗
You got more ice cream?
不好意思 都吃完了
Sorry. We're all out.
我们什么时候见见她
So, when do we get to meet her?
她还不知道你呢
She doesn't know about you.
其实她也不了解我
Hell, she doesn't even know about me.
我一直在骗她 苏克
I've been lyin' to her, Sook.
她以为我在亚特兰大参加我奶奶的葬礼
She thinks I'm at my grandmother's funeral in Atlanta.
她以为我的名字是托妮
Hell, she thought my name was Toni.
托妮 为什么
Toni? Why?
因为我痛恨这地方
'Cause I hate this place.
我痛恨在这儿的经历 永远不要想起来
I hate what it did to me, and I want to fuckin' bury it.
我刚回来二十分钟
I'm back here 20 minutes,
埃里克·诺思曼就想杀我
and Eric Northman wants to kill me.
现在 娜奥米发现了一堆写有我真名的东西
And now Naomi found a bunch of stuff with my real name on it.
她要跟我分手了 不能怪她
She's gonna break up with me, and I don't blame her.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我想是的
I think so.
那你就得争取 让她原谅你
Then you gotta fight. Got to make her forgive you.
说得容易 你会原谅比尔吗
That's easy advice to give, but would you forgive Bill?
如果他来这儿争取你的原谅
If he were here right now, fightin' for you,
你会原谅他吗
would forgive him?
我们在说你的事
We're talking about you.
就知道你这么说
That's what I thought.
我编了那么多谎话 都不知道从哪儿说起
Anyway, I told so many lies, I don't know where to start.
要我就先告诉她真名
I'd start with your name.
这样行吗
You think?
对你爱的人要诚恳
Gotta be honest with the people you love.
月亮母亲 黑夜的女神
Moon mother, goddess of night,
请您惩治邪恶 伸张正义
take what's wrong and set it right.
月亮母亲 黑夜的女神
Moon mother, goddess of night,
请您惩治邪恶 伸张正义
take what's wrong and set it right.
月亮母亲 黑夜的...
Moon mother, goddess...
-释放我们 -释放我们
- Release us. - Release us.
-女神啊 -女神啊
- Goddess. - Goddess.
-古老的灵魂 -古老的灵魂
- Spirit of the ages. - Spirit of the ages.
-请聆听我们的请求 -请聆听我们的请求
- Hear us. - Hear us.
-赐予我们自♥由♥ -赐予我们自♥由♥
- Grant us freedom. - Grant us freedom.
-摧毁这铜墙铁壁 -摧毁这铜墙铁壁
- Break down these walls. - Break down these walls.
-释放我们 -释放我们
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表