This shit's a whole other level.
你有没有直接找吸血鬼嗑过血
You ever drink V directly from the source?
你有没有贴着吸血鬼冰冷的皮肤
You ever put your face up against a vampire's cold skin,
然后就从体内吸血出来
and just sucked it right out of him?
当然没有
Fuck no.
我♥干♥过 所以别他妈装逼了
Well, I have, so don't be a cunt!
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe.
都是幻觉 是血的作用
It's not real. It's the V.
会过去的
It'll pass.
这次就由你全权负责吧
I'm puttin' you in charge of this.
这是你今天最英明的决定了
That's the first good decision you made all day.
约瑟 你来这儿干嘛
Jesus, the hell you doin' here?
我叫他来的
I called him.
喂 快趴下啊
Hey! Get, get down!
他为什么做这种事
Why is he doin' this?
不知道
I have no idea.
过来 我有个想法
Hey, come here. Hey, hey. I got a theory.
你们俩玩角色扮演的时候
When you guys, uh, role-play,
拉法耶有没有扮过一个叫梅维斯的女人
does Lafayette ever turn into a woman named Mavis?
你那些话我就当没听见 我直接进去了
I'm gonna forget you just said that, and I'm gonna head on in.
等一下 他有枪
Hey, hey, he's got a gun.
我要进去 杰森
I'm goin' in, Jason.
这不合规矩
It's, it's against protocol.
怎样 你要开枪打我吗
What, you're gonna shoot me?
我会帮你把孩子带回来的
I'm gonna get your baby back.
我也去 咱们成梯形纵队
I'm goin' with. Echelon formation.
他现在有掩护 不过如果我从右侧潜入
Right now he's defiladed, but if I approach from the flanks...
特里 我只是个护士
Terry, I'm a nurse. I'm not even
你刚才说的我不懂 也不想装懂
gonna pretend to understand what you just said,
但我觉得我应该一个人进去
but I think I should go in by myself.
好 但如果我...
Okay, but what if I...
亲爱的 别 我不想看到你们拿枪对打
Baby, no. I do not wanna fight fire with fire.
-别担心 我能搞定 -别动
- Don't worry. I got this. - Stay here.
让他进去
Let him go in.
妈的
Goddamn it.
他是护士 只是个护士 操啊
He's a nurse. He's just a nurse. Oh, fuck.
-现在就我们俩了 -拉法耶
- Just you and me now, you. - Lafayette?
谁让你来的 维吉尔先生吗
Who you with, you? Monsieur Virgil?
你叫什么 是梅维斯吗
What's your name? Is it Mavis?
你想怎样
What you want, you?
我只想帮你
I just wanna help.
好吗
Okay?
我相信我能帮你
And I think I can.
我是巫医
I'm a brujo.
操持魔法的人
A practitioner of magic.
我已经有了我要的魔法 就在这儿
I got all the magic I need, me, right here.
抱歉 梅维斯 他不是你的孩子
I'm sorry, Mavis, but he is not your baby.
你骗人
You lie!
不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
你为什么要带走我的孩子
Why you come to take my baby, hmm?
那个在外面哭了很久的女人才是孩子的妈
That woman out there who's been crying for hours, she is this baby's mami.
是你闯进他们家抢了她的孩子
You broke into their house and you took him from her!
我才不会抱走别人的孩子
I would never take another woman's baby.
我明白 我明白
I know, I know.
你应该有不寻常的经历
I think something happened to you,
有什么心愿没有了却
something you never made peace with.
我不知道是什么 但跟你的死有关系
I don't know what, but whatever it was, it killed you.
我没死
I no dead.
你的灵魂正想办法回到阳间
Now your spirit is looking for a way back,
正巧我男朋友是灵媒
and since my boyfriend is a medium,
于是你就附在他身上
you found it by entering his body.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
噢 不
Oh! Oh, no!
我有这玩意儿怎么生孩子
How I make the baby with this, me?
你没有
You didn't.
我的宝宝 我的小男孩
My baby. My baby boy.
他死了吗
He dead?
不
No!
-我很遗憾 梅维斯 -不
- I'm so sorry, Mavis. - No!
我真的很遗憾
I am so, so sorry.
我只想抱抱他 就一次 最后一次
I just wanna hold him, just one, just one last time.
你 你有那种魔法吗
You. You got that kind of magic in you?
我们可以试试
We can try.
好的 不过如果你找到了诺思曼先生
Okay, but if you do find Mr. Northman,
请让比尔国王打电♥话♥给我
please have King Bill call me,
或是你打给我
or you call me,
我不知道 怎样都行
or, I don't know, something.
你好 苏琪
Hey there, Sookie.
希望你喜欢我送的花
Hope you like flowers.
进来吧
Come in.
埃尔希德是我的初恋 也是我唯一的真爱
Alcide was the first, the only, man that I ever loved,
如果不算库特的话
if you count out Coot,
说真的 我悔得肠子都青了
which believe me, I really wish I could.
所以当我看见埃尔希德和你在一起
So when I saw Alcide with you,
而且他那么在乎你 我就...
and the way he cared about you, I just...
黛比
Debbie,
我明白嫉妒的滋味
I understand being jealous,
但你曾经要杀我
but you tried to kill me.
那可不是说忘就能忘掉的事情
That ain't somethin' you can expect someone to forget.
我没这么想
I don't.
我来不是为这个 我知道你有麻烦
That's not why I came. I know you're in trouble,
我想知道
and I'm wondering if there's
有没有我能帮忙的 仅此而已
anything I could do to help, that's all.
是埃尔希德告诉你我有麻烦的
Did Alcide tell you I was in trouble?
不用他说
He didn't have to.
昨晚他回来时身上有你的血
He came home last night with your blood on him.
如果他没告诉你 你怎么知道血是我的
If he didn't tell you, how did you know the blood was mine?
因为我记得那种气味
Because I remember the smell.
听着 我并不奢望咱俩成好朋友
Look, I ain't asking to be best friends.
要是那样想 那我可真是疯了
You know, I'd be crazy if I expected that,
我没疯
and I ain't crazy.
但我们能不能慢慢地改善一下关系呢
But can't we try and make things better just a little at a time?
你先别说了 我听听
Don't talk. Just let me listen.
-什么 -嘘
- What? - Shh.
很爱埃尔希德 非常非常爱他
Love Alcide, love him so much,
为他我愿意做任何事
there ain't nothin' I wouldn't do for him.
她为什么不相信我
Why can't she just believe me?
我想让她明白我只是来帮忙的
I need her to see that I wanna help.
好吧
Okay.
我相信你
I believe you.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Good!
埃尔希德告诉我 你认为你所具备的能力
You know, Alcide told me that you think it's a curse,
是一种诅咒
being what you are.
但我觉得
But I think it'd be nice to know
偶尔知道别人的想法还挺不错的
what people are thinkin' every once in a while.
他爱你
He loves you.
他真的爱你
He really does.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么
So,
你真的想帮忙吗
you really wanna help?
因为我现在确实需要人帮忙
'Cause I sure as heck could use some.
求你了 就让我最后再抱抱他
Please, just let me hold him one last time!
求你了
Please!
说说你最后记得的事
Tell me the last thing you remember.
他和我在外面争吵
Him, me was outside fightin'.
我想去看我的孩子
I wanna see my baby.
我说我想抱抱他 但他不准
I tell him I wanna hold him, but he say I couldn't.
他想甩开我
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表