Tommy. Hey.
托米听着 你有人爱 我爱你
Tommy, listen. You're loved. I love you.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
马库斯·波兹曼这匹臭狼死定了
Marcus Bozeman is a dead fuckin' wolf.
你不打算让我进去吗
You ain't gonna let me in?
里面有点儿乱
Oh, well, place is kind of a mess.
我无所谓
I don't give a shit.
正在播什么
What's on?
不知道 就这玩意儿
Uh, I don't know. Somethin'.
谁在打比赛
Well, who's playin'?
反正这边打那边呗
It's them against them.
喝啤酒吗
Want a beer?
我早餐喝过了 你还有别的吗
Uh, I had a beer for breakfast, so what else you got?
没了 只有啤酒
Uh, well, nothin'. Just beer.
那就啤酒吧
I guess I'll have a beer then.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗 那房♥子空荡荡的
You know, that house is, uh, it's pretty empty.
好像很满 又感觉很空 懂吗
It's like too full, too empty, all at once, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
总想着她能回心转意
Keep thinkin' I see her turnin' the corner.
或是能在枕头上闻到
Or I'll get a whiff of perfume...
她那熟悉的香水味
from the pillow. You know,
其实那枕头洗了很多次
I washed it a bunch of times,
但还是能闻到她的味道
but I can still smell her.
那闻起来 真是...
The smells, whoo boy...
那味道会让你想起过去 不是吗
They'll take you right back in time, won't they?
她不会回来了 谢天谢地
And she's gone for good. Thank God.
总算摆脱那些破事了 我真幸运
You know, I'm a lucky man to be out of that mess. Mmm.
是啊
Yeah.
那地方我呆不下去了 杰
I can't stay at that place, J.
我不希望她回来 就是觉得...
Like, I don't want her back. She... It's just...
可我总盼着她走进那扇门 或是
But I keep waitin' to see her walk through the door, or like...
从她的小窝里爬上来 然后...
Crawl up out of her cubby hole, you know, and...
那种睡眼惺忪的可爱模样 知道吗
All kind of cute and kind of sleepy, you know?
别这么折磨自己
Don't. Hey, don't do this to yourself.
我没事 我好极了
I'm cool. I'm great.
我能在你这儿住一阵子吗
Just let me crash with you for a little while, will you?
当然可以 没问题
Yeah. Sure. No problem.
老兄
Ugh. Bubba.
别哭啊 哥们
Hey, don't cry, man.
我没哭
I ain't cryin'.
先生 睁眼
Open your eyes, Mister.
-啊 -吸血鬼血
- Ah! Ah! - V!
没开玩笑吧
Seriously, V?
呃 等一下
Uh, uh, wait a minute. Hey, uh...
不是你想的那样
What? It's not what you think. I...
家里可是有小孩啊
We have little children.
如果他们发现了这个 天啊 饶了我吧
If one of them got into that, oh, dear, God in heaven.
经历了那么多事之后
After everything we've been through,
我不能再相信你了 安迪
Andy, I cannot believe you.
那瓶子好像有个安全盖
There's a safety cap, I think.
问题不在这儿
That ain't the point! Ugh...
等等 怎么 你认为这是我的东西
Hold on. What? You think it's mine?
别乱猜了 这是证物
No way. Come on now. It's evidence.
你就任凭他坐在那儿睁眼说瞎话吗
Are you gonna let him sit there and barefaced lie?
别太过分了 女士
Hey, that's crossin' a line, lady.
我过分 你自己可是缉毒的警官啊
Me? You are an elected official on illegal drugs.
你还说我 这里都不是你家
Oh yeah? Well, this ain't even your house!
阿尔琳 回房♥去
Arlene, go back to bed. Oh!
-但他... -交给我吧
- But he... I... Okay. - I got this.
好吧
Okay.
你的问题不解决
You ain't comin' near my
就休想靠近我的孩子 安迪
babies until you get yourself straight, Andy.
你无权闯进我的卧室
You got no right to bust into my private bedroom.
我就想赶早过来
I wanted to catch you early...
为救迈奇那天对你说的话道歉
And apologize about the awful things I said when we was savin' Mikey.
随便 让我一个人静一静
Fine. Leave me alone.
我可不这么想 我们有个地方要去
I don't think so. You and me, we got somewheres to go.
去个屁 去哪儿
The hell we do. Where?
贝弗勒堡
Fort Bellefleur.
干嘛这样奇怪地看着我
Why are you lookin' at me funny?
我在想你怎么一点儿也不同情可怜的霍伊特
I'm just wondering why you don't have my sympathy for poor Hoyt.
我对他的同情心
I got more sympathy for that boy
全世界就没人能比得上
than anybody else in the entire world.
但他不是哭就是骂 再就是胡言乱语
But he's either cryin' or rantin' and ravin'...
然后跟我说那些已经说了几百遍的话
Or telling me somethin' he's told me 500 times already.
他不停地讲杰西卡的事
He won't stop talkin' about Jessica.
爱得越深就越难放手
Love doesn't leave in a second if it goes deep.
需要很长很长时间
It takes a long, long time.
他还喝了我十一罐啤酒
Then he drank 11 of my beers.
烂醉如泥 还不停地放屁
Passed out and started fartin', continuously.
杰森 这就不用告诉我了
Jason, I did not need to know that.
我今晚能不能住在你这儿
So, can I stay here tonight or not?
没问题 但是...
Of course. But... Hmm?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
如果跟吸血鬼有关就算了
If it's got anything to do with vampires, no thank you.
我不行就睡在车里
I'll sleep in my truck.
比尔打算炸掉月神商场 泰拉在里面
Bill wants to blow up MoonGoddess Emporium, and Tara's in there.
他怎么能做这种事 到底为啥啊
Well, he can't do that. What the fuck for?
因为在多尔切斯特发生的事
'Cause of what happened at the Dorchester.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们他妈的来这儿干嘛
What fuck are we doin' here?
来这儿拯救你操蛋的生活
I'm gonna save your goddamn life.
来我们的老树屋逛逛就行了吗
Hangin' around our old tree fort?
每当有麻烦的时候我们就到这里来
This is where we come when there's trouble.
那时我们是孩子 我已经不是孩子了
When we were kids. I ain't a kid no more.
真的吗 你吃吸血鬼的血
You sure? Looks like you've been suckin' down V
跟吃妈妈的奶没两样
like it's mother's milk.
别提我妈的事儿
Don't you talk about my Mother.
今天我们要谈一整天呢
Oh, we're gonna talk about it all today.
这儿还是你的树洞 对吧
This is still your hidey-hole, ain't it?
从海军陆战队退役回来后
For a year after the Marines,
你在上面住了一年 像只发疯的松鼠
you lived up there like an insane squirrel.
你常来看我
Uh... You checked up on me.
给我带吃的用的 不让家人打扰我
Brought me groceries, kept the family off my back...
即便如此 我还常把你当成伊♥拉♥克♥叛军
even when I thought you was an Iraqi insurgent.
现在我要还你这个人情
Now I'm gonna repay the favor.
是啊 那个时候
Oh yeah! That's while you were
什么乱七八糟的药你都不放过
doin' piles of every fuckin' pill they make...
更别提海♥洛♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥和可♥卡♥因♥了
Not to mention smack, meth, and crack.
我逮捕你了吗 完全没有
Did I bust you? Hell, no!
但我终究还是戒掉了 对吗
Well, I got clean in the long run, now didn't I?
我现在不嗑了 除了治精神病的药
No drugs for me, 'cept the anti-psychotics.
现在轮到我需要理解的时候
Now when I need a little understanding,
你就把我从自个儿家里拖出来
you hijack me from my own home.
你没有家 安迪 就跟我当初一样
You don't have a home, Andy, any more than I did then.
你和奶奶住在一起 就像我们小时候
You live with Grandmama, just like when we was kids.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Ugh.
吸血鬼血很特别的
V is not like anything else.
让我变得又机灵又强壮
It keeps me sharp, makes me strong.
那是一种药 我吃了就变厉害了
It's medicine. I'm a better man on V.
吸毒的都这么说 安迪
That's junkie talk, Andy.
我给你一个证明的机会吧
I'll give you a chance to prove it.
如果你不喜欢这些家伙
If you don't see somethin' you like,
我在那边还藏了些弓和箭
I got the bows and arrows hiding over there.
你就是个疯子 我要这些干什么
You crazy fucker. What's this got to do with me?
挑家伙吧 我们比比看谁更厉害
Choose your weapon. We'll see who's the better man.
这太他妈疯狂了
This shit is ridiculous.
吸血鬼要炸掉什里夫波特吗
Vampires are gonna bomb Shreveport?
他们不可能魅惑整个城市吧
They can't glamour the whole fuckin' city.
他们可以 昨晚他们就对
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表