Find Tara. She'll be the loudest.
把她拖进笼子 然后海扁一顿
Drag her in a cage and beat her ass good.
她在里面 而且很生气
She's there, and she's mad.
跟往常一样的暴脾气 好极了
Pissed off like usual. That's a good sign.
你们祝我好运吧
You guys wish me luck.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
你真打算拿对付梅维斯那套故伎重演
Are you really gonna try to do the Mavis move?
差不多吧
In principle.
听起来安东尼娅既不迷茫也不困惑
Antonia doesn't sound lost or confused...
而且没有一点要走的意思
And she sure doesn't look like she wants to leave.
但我得救出玛妮 我是无敌的 对吧
But I gotta save Marnie, and I'm irresistible, right?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
让你走进一个神秘兮兮的鬼地方
You're walking into the mystical un-fuckin' known.
我♥干♥这事不是一次两次了
This isn't my first time or my second time,
这不会是我的最后一次
and it won't be my last.
哄我也没用
That don't make it right.
行了行了 都别说了 我去
All right, guys. You know what? I'll go.
别去 杰森
No, Jason.
为啥不去 我是警♥察♥
Why not? I'm the law.
我能说谎 会打架
And I can lie. I can fight.
跑得像风一样快
I can run like the fuckin' wind.
但你没魔力
But you aren't magic.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
-过会儿见 -好吧
- See you soon. - Yeah.
苏琪 注意听我的动静
Sookie, listen for me.
我会的
I will.
-小心 伙计 -照顾好自己
- Careful, man. - Cuidate, baby.
-我靠 -操
- Oh, shit. - Fuck.
等等
Wait, wait.
约瑟
Jesus.
拉法耶不会让他单独行动的 援兵来了
Lafayette wouldn't have let him alone. Reinforcements.
隐蔽
Get down.
她走出去了
Hey, she walked out.
-她没被灼伤 -别挡我的道
- She didn't get burnt. - Get out my way!
别去 你这白♥痴♥ 不要
No! No! You idiots, no!
真是不可思议
This is incredible.
是什么力量
What power.
一个简单的保护咒
It's a simple protection spell.
-玛妮 -安东尼娅
- Marnie? - Antonia.
-我是... -我知道你是谁
- My name is... - I know who you are.
我与玛妮互通一切
Marnie and I share everything.
那你知道我是她的朋友吧
Then you know that I'm her friend.
是吗 你去哪儿了
Are you? Where have you been?
我们需要你的时候
We needed you.
墨西哥
Mexico.
事发突然 我祖父病得很重
It was an emergency. My grandfather's very sick.
实在抱歉 走之前应该告诉你 可...
I'm so sorry. I should have told you before I left, but...
我尽快赶回来了
I came back as soon as I could.
玛妮信任你吗
Marnie trusts you?
我们彼此都很信任
We trust each other.
我可没那么轻信于人
I'm a little harder to convince.
告诉我该做什么
Tell me what I have to do.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
穿过这道墙吗 安东尼娅
Through the wall? Antonia.
我们这儿的弱者够多了 如果你做不到
We have enough weak links in our circle. If you can't do it...
你对我就毫无用处
I have no use for you.
他能行吗
Can he do it?
-不能再这样下去了 -快躲起来
- We're callin' this shit off. - Hey! Get down.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
他还想再试试 我听到了
He wants to keep trying. I can hear him.
他的脑袋咋回事
What the fuck's happened to his head?
拉丁人的玩意儿
It's a Latin thing.
欢迎归队
Welcome back.
你怎么会不知道你家男人在哪儿
Why don't you know where your old man's at?
他可是那种每隔五分钟就会报到的人
I mean, he's the type to check in every five minutes.
那是以前了
Hmm. Once upon a time.
他昨晚没有回家
Uh, he didn't come home last night.
我一整天没有他的消息
And I ain't heard from him all day.
他现在就这么对我
It's how he treats me now.
我如果知道就告诉你了
I'd tell you if knew.
那真是谢谢了
Well, I appreciate that.
你找他做什么
What do you want him for?
我们需要交个心
Well, we're in the need of a frank discussion.
你不喜欢他
You don't like him.
人生观不同
Different philosophies.
我和他也有同样的问题
Him and me, we've got the same problem.
真的吗
Really?
我只想过正常的生活 跟同类交往
Yeah, I just want to be normal, you know, run with my pack...
捕猎啊 生孩子啊
Hunt, have kids.
埃尔希德喜欢独来独往 这你也知道
Alcide likes it on his own, as you know.
他不想要孩子
He doesn't want kids.
这没道理啊
Well, that don't make sense.
我有了小丫头 感觉生活才有了意义
I mean, my little girl, she makes life worth livin'.
是啊 只要有孩子 我怎样都行
Yeah, I'd give anything for a baby.
但他说这年头做狼人太难
He says it's too hard too be a wolf these days.
他不希望让孩子受罪
He doesn't want to put a child through it.
胡说八道
Uh...what total bullshit.
真有趣 我也是这么说的
That's funny. That's what I said.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do about it.
这还不简单
Sure you do.
再找一头狼不就行了
You hook up with a different wolf.
我也正有此意呢
I'm just about ready.
马库斯
Marcus!
他不在
He ain't here.
什么
What?
你要敢撒谎 我一枪爆了你的头
If you're lyin', I'll shoot you right between the eyes.
我说的是实话
It's the truth.
趁现在还没人受伤 赶紧滚出去
Now get the fuck out before somebody gets hurt...
已经有人受伤了
Somebody did get hurt.
埃尔希德 你脑子短路了吧 我们一伙的
Alcide, you got your wires crossed. We're pack.
有人被杀了
Somebody got killed.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
有人被活活打死了 四打一
Somebody got beat to death! Four on one!
你就是四个当中的一个
And you're one of the fuckin' four.
-你杀了我弟弟 -老天啊
- You murdered my brother. - Aw, Christ.
为了什么 到底为什么
For what? For what!
我们没想杀他
We weren't tryin' to murder him.
只是狠狠地揍了他一顿
We were just kickin' the shit out of him.
帮帮我 别让他开枪
Back me up. Don't let him shoot.
我叫你停手 你不听
I told you to stop. You wouldn't listen.
马库斯才是我真正要找的人
Marcus is the one I really want.
不过现在 先拿你开刀
Right now, I'll settle for you.
-好枪法 -你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
- Good shot. - Shut the fuck up.
要AK吗
Want the AK?
老子不需要拿AK射油漆罐
I don't need a AK to hit a paint can.
你好像需要啊 装弹
Looks like you do. Reload.
这证明不了什么
This don't prove nothin'.
我这会儿不在状态 就这样
I ain't been to the range in awhile. That's all.
-够了没 能走不 -不行
- Are we done yet? Can we go? - Nope.
你到底要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
承认你是一个需要帮助的瘾君子
Admit you're a fuckin' drug addict and you need help.
你想要羞辱我 你一直喜欢这么做
You want to humiliate me. You always did.
胡扯 被羞辱的从来都是我
Bullshit. I was the humiliated one.
放屁
Bullshit.
你前脚刚出生
Second you were born,
我后脚就从他们眼里消失了
it was like I fell off the face of the earth.
-我不记得是你说的样子 -你当然不记得
-I don't remember it that way. - You don't remember nothin'.
你那时是个婴儿 傻子
You were a baby, stupid.
别叫我傻子
Don't call me stupid.
家里所有人都是 "瞧小特里啊
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表