我们的本质
We are,
是人类
at our core, human.
我们要被烤焦 都是那个人类的错
It's a human's fault we're burnin' like bacon.
她也是被那些吸血鬼的行为逼到了这份儿上
And she was driven to it by the acts of vampires.
这些年来 我们只顾着
All these years, we indulged our
满足凶残的欲望
murderous impulses.
还美其名曰天性使然
Called it our nature.
我们又怎能指望没有报应呢
How could we not expect reprisal?
是谁先动手都没关系了
Who cares who started it?
她一心要置我们于死地
She's hell-bent on killin' us.
我们得先杀了她
We have to kill her first.
冤冤相报
Answerin' killin' with killin'
何时了
is what led us to this.
我活了
I have had
一百七十五年
175 years on this earth.
几乎没做过什么好事
And I've accomplished so little good.
如果我们活下来
If we survive...
从我们活下来的那一天起
when we survive the day,
我要洗心革面
I will put a stop to it.
但是你做过好事
But you have done good.
你创造了我
You made me.
如果我们能活下来
And when we survive the day,
我要把那个混♥蛋♥女巫生吞活剥了
I am going to eat that fuckin' witch,
从她的脸开始
startin' with her face.
几点了
What time is it?
应该过中午了
It must be past noon by now.
咒语还没有来
The spell hasn't come.
也许根本不会有
It may not come at all.
可能没有
Maybe not.
苏琪
Sookie,
拿走这些银锁链
remove the silver.
我不能冒险
I can't take that chance.
还有半天才日落呢
There's still half a day of sunlight left.
如果让你见到太阳
If I let you meet the sun,
我永远不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself.
比尔国王说那女巫法力强大
King Bill said the witch is very powerful.
谁知道呢
So who knows that?
说不定我终归要见太阳
I may meet the sun anyway.
我希望最后能留给你一个好印象
I'd rather you didn't remember me like this.
以前有一次 我看到你被银链子捆住
There was one other time I saw you under silver.
你当时在一座教堂里
You were in a church
周围全是痛恨吸血鬼的人
full of people who hated vampires.
你说你愿意为格瑞克和我
You said you'd give yourself up
牺牲自己
in exchange for Godric, and for me.
当时根本想不通 不过
Didn't sink in at the time, but even then,
你那时就愿意为我而死
you were willing to die for me.
但你还是不爱我
And still, you didn't love me.
有很多别的事情
There was all that other stuff that
让我无法爱上你
kinda blotted it out for me.
我现在不想再回忆那些了
I'd rather not think about it.
苏琪 我不想恢复记忆
Sookie, I don't want my memory back.
为什么
Why not?
如果你能忘了我过去的所作所为
If you can overlook the things I've done,
真心地原谅我
and forgive me for them,
我要那些记忆做什么呢
I don't want to remember.
现在我跟你在一起非常幸福
I'm perfectly happy as I am with you.
我也是
Me, too.
但我还是不能取掉银锁链
But I'm still not letting you out of the silver.
如果不是所有的保安都被炒了
If we hadn't just laid off all our security people,
我一定叫他们把你扔出去
I'd have you thrown out.
别啊 我不是来吵架的
Whoa. I'm not here to start a fight.
你怎么发这么大脾气
Why are you pickin' one with me?
是不是因为
Uh, is this that, uh,
你上次说的那个隐私问题
that intimacy problem you were talking about?
你知道我的问题出在哪儿吗
You know what my problem is?
我看人太不准了
I am a terrible judge of character.
我过于轻信人 所以付出了代价
I let people into my life too easily, and then I pay for it.
谢谢你提醒我
Thank you for reminding me.
我们在一起不是很开心吗
I thought we had a great time together.
你是喝醉了 还是嗑药了
Have you been drinking? Hard drugs?
没有 你为什么这么...
No. Why would you even...
昨天的事情你还记得吗
Do you remember the last 24 hours at all?
记得我们上♥床♥的事情吗
Do you remember sleeping with me?
如果真有那事 我怎么可能忘
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't forget that.
记不记得你把我赶出了你的活动房♥
Do you remember kicking me out of your trailer?
怎么可能 那是什么时候的事
What? No. When was that?
八点半左右
Like 8:30.
我当时在出租屋那边
Yeah, I was over at the apartments.
我房♥子里没人啊
There was no one in my trailer.
除了我弟弟可能进去
Unless my brother let himself in.
他跟你不是双胞胎吧
And he's not your twin brother, right?
不 他跟我完全...
No, he looks nothin'...
见他♥娘♥的♥鬼
Oh, fuckin' hell.
该死
Oh fuck.
卢娜 当你变成其他人时
Luna, that time you skinwalked
说感觉十分难受
and got incredibly sick,
再跟我讲一遍细节
tell me again what happened.
-我发高烧 -发烧
- I ran a super high fever. - Fever.
-所有东西都吐出来了 -对
- And I threw up, like, everything. - Yeah.
然后开始吐♥血♥ 你弟弟吐♥血♥了吗
And I started vomiting blood. Was your brother vomiting blood?
是的 他吐了
Yeah, he was.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God.
-上帝啊 -轮到我想吐了
- Jesus Christ. - Now I feel sick.
霍莉 亲爱的
Uh, Hol, honey?
为什么安迪·贝弗勒拿着一束
Why is Andy Bellefleur asking for you
从温迪克西超♥市♥买♥♥的玫瑰要见你
with a dozen Winn-Dixie roses in his hand?
天啊 我完全忘了
Oh, Christmas mornin', I completely forgot!
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
配他是绰绰有余
Better than he deserves.
你和安迪在谈恋爱吗
Have you been seeing Andy?
怎么了 是又怎样
So? What if I was?
我 迈奇和特里
Well, me, Mikey, and Terry
目前都挤在他的卧室里
are crammed up in his bedroom for the time being.
如果你们进展顺利的话
So if you're fixin' to get lucky,
就只能挤沙发了
might have to share the couch.
我还没想那么远
I wasn't even thinking about that.
-跟你说句悄悄话 -嗯
- Look, between you and me... - Mmm-hmm.
他们的奶奶是酒鬼
...their grandmama's a lush.
他们家快完了 亲爱的
And that house is fallin' apart, girl.
嫁进贝弗勒家族
Marryin' into the Bellefleur family
可没有别人说的那么光鲜
ain't as glamorous as everyone says.
除了特里 他是好人
Except for Terry. He's a prince.
我现在还不想嫁人
I ain't marryin' anyone.
我们还没约过会呢
We haven't even had one date yet.
让拉法耶给我做一份他爱点的菜
Hey, have Lafayette fry up his usual for me.
好
Uh-huh.
你别偷看我
Don't you be watchin' me.
帅哥收拾得真精神啊
Well, aren't you handsome all cleaned up?
谢谢 我刚买♥♥的领带
Thanks. Just bought the tie.
是吗
Oh.
这是给你的
These are for you.
你没必要破费
Oh, you didn't have to.
这是打折的
They were on sale.
不如坐下说吧
Should we grab a booth?
那么
So, uh,
你晚上住在哪儿
where'd you end up stayin' the night?
找到出租♥房♥♥之前 暂时住在杰弗逊高速上的
The La Crescenta Motel out on Jefferson Highway.
科里森塔汽车旅馆
Just till I find a rental.
不错
Aw, that's nice.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表