I don't want to be your girlfriend.
啥
What?
我刚认认真真谈过一次恋爱
I just got out of a serious relationship.
仅有的一次初恋 我...
My first and only relationship. I just...
我还没准备好交付给你
I'm not ready to commit to you.
好吧
Okay. Okay, uh...
真希望你能早点告诉我
Kinda wish you would have told me that,
在我挨扁之前说
before I took an ass-kickin'.
我没让你这么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
没有 但这样做理所应当
No? But it was the right thing to do.
什么时候杰森·斯塔克豪斯
And since when is,
关心起做一件事是不是理所应当了
is Jason Stackhouse concerned with doin' the right thing?
你并不是很了解我
You don't know me very well.
说得对 我连我自己也不太了解
Fair enough. I'm just barely gettin' to know myself.
我不想伤害你 像我伤害霍伊特一样
But I don't want to hurt you, the way I hurt Hoyt.
我问你 就说到这儿行吗
So I'm asking you, can this be enough for now?
因为 因为我还不想停
'Cause...'cause I don't want it to stop.
你知道吗
You know what you are?
你很危险
You're dangerous.
没错
Yes... I am.
他人在哪儿
Where the fuck is he!
不知道 刚才苏琪打电♥话♥来找他
I don't know. But Sookie called looking for him.
苏琪
Sookie...
我真受够了苏琪和她的精灵玉体
I'm so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina
以及她蠢到难以置信的名字
and her unbelievably stupid name!
操♥他♥妈♥的苏琪
Fuck Sookie!
我和埃里克相伴了一百多年
I've been with Eric over 100 years.
我看过他诱惑超模和公主
I've watched him seduce supermodels and princesses and...
玩完了就吐出她们的骨头
spit out their bones when he is finished.
那个叫苏琪的女人凭啥把他从我身边抢走
How can someone named Sookie take him away from me?
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
Don't fuckin' touch me.
歇一会儿吧
Try and get some rest.
我杀了他
I killed him.
不 你没有 那不是你
No, you didn't. It wasn't you.
听到了吗 拉法耶 你没做错什么
You hear me, Lafayette? None of this was your fault.
有我在你身边
If I can love you...
我们一定能共渡难关
we're gonna get through this shit together,
那么多破事我们都熬过来了
just like we got through everything else.
行吗
Okay?
有需要的话我就在外面
I'll be right out there if you need me.
你疼吗
Does it hurt?
要是你想让我们停下
If you want us to stop...
不用
No.
行了
Okay...
我想够了
I think that's enough.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我们俩的命
Both our lives.
轮到我救你们了
It was my turn.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
要是你不在了 我怎么活得下去
I can't imagine a world without you in it.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
我实在受不了
I can't stand this anymore.
感觉就像被撕成了两半
It's like being ripped in half.
不管我怎么做 总有我爱的人受到伤害
No matter what I do, somebody I love gets hurt.
苏琪 我只想你幸福
Sookie, I just want for you to be happy.
如果你和埃里克在一起很幸福
And if being with Eric is what makes you happy...
那我祝福你们
Then you have my blessing.
听见了吗
See?
没关系 苏琪 比尔不介意
It's okay, Sookie. Bill's fine with it.
比尔有过机会 搞砸了只怪他自己
Bill had his chance. He blew it.
-他欺骗你 -那是为了保护我
- He, he lied to you. - To protect me.
后来我为了保护你而欺骗他
And I lied to him to protect you.
而你对我们两个撒过的谎已经不计其数了
And you've lied to both of us so many times, we can't count.
一团乱麻
What a mess.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我知道你爱我和我爱你一样深
I know you've loved me every bit as much as I've loved you.
我们也都深深地伤害了对方
And we've both hurt each other just as deeply.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
苏琪
Sookie.
我怎么能不原谅你呢
Like I have a choice.
你是我一生的挚爱
You're the love of my life.
我知道 这只能让我决定起来更艰难
I know. And that just makes this harder.
说实话 我爱上的不仅仅是
If I'm really honest, it wasn't just goofy,
那个傻傻的 天真的埃里克
innocent Eric I fell for.
尽管你恶习难改 不值得信任
As vicious and untrustworthy as you can be,
但你内心有善良的一面 让我心碎
there's a goodness in you that breaks my heart.
因为你始终在我心里占有一席之地
Because a part of me has always wanted you.
你不用难过
You won't be sorry.
我已经难过了
I already am.
我们共度的时光那么难忘
The time we had together was unforgettable,
但已经结束了
but it, it's over.
别 等等 不用这样的
No, wait. It doesn't have to be.
在我看来 这件事只有一个结局
There is only one way I see this ending.
那就是我离开你们俩
And it's me walking away with neither of you.
别这样做
Don't do this.
苏琪
Sookie.
这是我所做过的最艰难的决定
This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make...
但我知道这无论对谁都是再正确不过了
But I know it's the right one for all of us.
所以求你们了
And so, please,
别阻拦我 谁都不要挽留我
don't try to stop me, either of you.
约瑟 是你吗
Jesus? Is that you?
靠啊 亲爱的
Oh, fuck, baby.
看看你 瞧我做了什么啊
Look at you. Look what I, I did.
我真的很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
别再为这烦恼了
Don't worry about it.
你什么意思 别再烦恼 我杀了你啊
What you mean, don't worry about it? I killed you.
一切存在都是暂时的
Everything's temporary.
谁知道呢 我有可能得上癌症
Anyway, I probably would have gotten cancer.
死在哪儿的病床上
Died in a bed somewhere with
身边的护士懂得还没我一半多
a nurse who doesn't know half the shit I know.
胡乱弄我的点滴 害我长褥疮
Screwing up my IV's and giving me bedsores.
现在这样子我没啥意见
I'm cool with how things went.
但我他妈的不这么想 我杀了我爱的男人
But I sure the fuck ain't. I murdered the man I love.
这让我怎么活下去啊
How am I supposed to live with that?
只要保持呼吸 亲爱的
Just keep breathing, baby.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
约瑟 等等 别离开我
Jesus, wait. Don't leave me.
伙计 我死了 而你是灵媒
Dude, I'm dead. You're a medium.
我会一直在你身边
I'll always be with you.
克利里小姐
Miss Cleary.
万圣节快乐 贝弗勒警长
Happy Halloween, Sheriff Bellefleur.
叫我安迪
Andy.
上次拿走了你的花 我很抱歉
Sorry about the last time when I took your flowers.
没关系 你当时很紧张
Mmm. That's okay. You were nervous.
不是 我当时嗑血上瘾
No, I was a drug addict... V.
我以为嗑了血才能做好工作
I thought I needed it to do the job
还有和你这样的美女聊天
and to talk pretty ladies like you...
那样我就不会老感觉啥事都做不好
So, I didn't feel like a loser all the time.
它起作用的时间就一会儿
It worked for a while.
然后就不行了
Then it didn't.
好了 听着 亲爱的
Okay, look, honey.
你真的很贴心 但...
You're really sweet and everything, but...
现在我一下子接受不了
this is all just too much for me right now.
没关系 压力太大了 我明白
It's no problem. Lot of baggage, I get it.
我只告诉你 我现在戒了 而且单身
I just wanted to say that I'm sober, and I'm lonely.
如果有人愿意 我能好好地照顾她
And I can be good to someone, if they let me.
晚安
'Night.
安迪警长
Sheriff Andy.
要不来个拥抱吧
How about a hug?
我今晚真的很需要来个拥抱
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表