你还有善良 体贴
there's the you who's so good, and
可爱的一面
kind, and sweet.
要是从前的你 我绝不会让他上我的床
I could never have let the old you into my bed.
天知道你有没有想过
God knows you tried.
苏琪 那你还会要我吗
Sookie, would you still want me?
但愿吧
I hope I would.
希望如此
I... I hope I will.
因为
'Cause
虽然那一天终究会到来
that day's gonna come, and
我还是希望这种感觉不要改变
I wanna be still feeling this, now.
好想好想
I want to so, so bad.
有你这句话就够了
That's all I need to hear.
时间到
And time.
会有点痛
This'll sting a bit.
你这个贱♥人♥
You fucking cunt!
我要插爆你的菊花 拿你当暖手炉
I'm gonna shove my fist up your ass and use you a hand warmer!
安静 你太不配合了
Shush! You're not helping.
给我闭嘴 赶快治疗
Please shut the fuck up and fix me.
我治不好你 亲爱的 我又不是巫师
Oh, I can't fix ya, honey. I'm not a witch.
我不会解除咒语
I can't undo curses.
最多就是帮你去除表面的腐皮
Best I can do is remove the outside rot.
但皮肤里的身体还在腐烂
You're still decomposing on the inside.
那我花钱叫你来做什么
Then what the hell am I paying you for?
我能让你恢复原先的美貌
I can make you look pretty again.
或者说让你看起来和以前一样
Or at least what you looked like before,
随便你怎么认为了
whatever you call that.
这能加速皮肤的愈合
This'll speed the healing.
臀部 手臂 太阳穴各打两针
One in each buttock, one in each arm, one in each temple.
一共六针 一天四次
Six shots, four times a day.
要打多久
For how long?
永远
Forever.
永 永远
For... Forever?
我可以给你批发价
I can get you a bulk discount on the shots.
你弟弟食物中毒了
Your brother had some nasty food poisoning.
他起初高烧40多度
His fever's down from 105,
现在降了 不过还有点烧
but it's still quite high,
所以我要他留院观察
so I'd like to admit him for observation.
我没事 我的体温本来就高
I'm fine. I'm just normally hotter.
你跟她解释解释
Will you tell her?
是的 我们家的人天生体温高
Uh, yeah, it's true. Our family, we're naturally warm.
真是奇怪
Huh. That's strange.
看吧 我没觉得烧得难受 很正常
See? I don't feel flush or nothin'.
不管吃了什么东西 我肯定全都吐出来了
So whatever it was, I must have threw it all up.
我可以回家了吗
Can I... Can I just go home, please?
换衣服吧 我去开出院证明
Get changed. I'll grab the discharge instructions.
托米 你确定没事吧
Hey, Tommy, are you sure you're okay?
我没有医疗保险 不能待下去了
I got no insurance. I can't stay another day.
-托米 这可不是理由 -我真的没事
- Tommy, that's not a reason. - I'm fine, I swear.
我很好
I'm good.
你当时那样子可吓死我了
You looked like you were two steps from death's door.
到底发生什么事了
What the hell happened to you?
我不知道 我以为你回家很晚
I don't know, I... I figured you'd be home late,
就一个人趁着满月出去跑了
so I just took the full moon run on my own.
我肯定吃了什么不该吃的东西
I must have eaten somethin' I didn't mean to.
抱歉 唉 我当时...
I'm sorry. Christ, I'm sorry I was...
我当时在公♥寓♥那边 应该说在废墟那边
I was still at the apartments, or what's left of 'em.
我应该早点回来的
I shoulda gotten home sooner.
别自责 又不是你害的
Don't blame yourself. It wasn't you.
嗨
Oh. Hey.
苏琪
Sookie.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我不知道你为什么放了埃里克
I don't know why you let Eric go.
我可能也不想知道 但是
I'm not sure I wanna know, but
很高兴你这么做了
I'm glad you did.
看样子 你们的重聚 很开心吧
It appears the reunion was, uh, a happy one?
是的 非常开心
Yes. Very much so.
埃里克 别说了
Eric, shush.
谢谢您
Thank you.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
真不敢相信 巫师能控制吸血鬼做这种事
I can't believe a witch could make vampires do that.
反正我是信了
Well, I believe it.
如果埃里克跟我走的话是最安全的 但还是
Of course it would be safest if Eric were to come with me, but
看他的意思吧
the choice is his.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
我估计也是
I thought not.
那我把这个留给你们
I'll leave you with this, then.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
如果我们不用银链子捆住自己
If we do not chain ourselves,
那就只能到太阳底下相见了
then will all meet the sun together.
我这就回家 我跟杰西卡也要做同样的事情
I am going home, where Jessica and I will do the very same thing.
如果你关心他 就一定要做这件事
If you care anything for him, you will do this,
否则明天就是他的死期
or it'll be his last day on Earth.
别挡路
Get off the road!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
我听见了
I hear you!
帕姆
Pam?
滚出来 你个没脸皮的贱♥人♥
Get your ass out here, you prune-faced bitch.
老娘不怕你
I ain't scared of you.
想杀我 出来杀啊
You want me, come and get me!
嘘 亲爱的
Hush, dear.
死人都要被你吵醒了
You'll wake even the dead.
不是吧 你是我第二不想见到的人
Oh, hell, no. You're the second-to-the-last person I wanna see.
好了 别太难为玛妮了
Now, don't be too hard on Marnie.
玛妮的灵魂很纯净
Marnie's spirit is pure.
玛妮对自己的评价方式很新鲜
And Tara ain't so crazy about
不过泰拉对此一点儿兴趣也没有
Marnie's new way of talkin' about herself.
玛妮不在这儿
Marnie is no longer here.
她允许我进驻她的身体
She's allowed me to reside within her
以完成我神圣的职责
for the sacred work I've come to do.
你可以叫我安东尼娅
You may call me Antonia.
我♥干♥嘛要知道你叫什么
Why should I call you anything?
因为我们很像
Because we are alike.
因为我们都遭受过吸血鬼的折磨
Because we have both suffered at the hands of vampires.
他们强♥奸♥我们
They have raped us.
吸我们的血
Fed on us.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
一眼就看出来了
It's written all over you.
全写在你的脸上
It's in your face.
刻在你愤怒的内心
It's in your rage.
我亦是如此
It's in mine, too.
-来感觉吧 -放开我
- Feel it. - Let go of me!
来感觉
Feel it!
臭巫婆
Bruja!
想象一下吧 如果我们的苦难
Imagine our suffering multiplied,
遍及整个世界 那是什么景象
spread over this entire earth.
千百年来 多少人类遭受吸血鬼虐待
We are two among a sea of thousands, millions who have been savaged
我们只是其中的两个
by vampires over the centuries.
我知道你想反抗
I know you want to fight.
我没办法反抗
I got no way of fightin' back.
我有
I do.
我能为我们的苦难复仇
I can avenge our torment,
为每一个在吸血鬼的尖牙下
and the torment of every human
受过伤 受过苦的人类复仇
who has felt the stab of a vamre's fangs.
但我一个人办不到 我需要你
But I cannot do it alone. I need you.
我们联手 必能复仇成功
Together, we can exact retribution.
好
Okay.
那就帮你吧
Say I help you.
你要我做什么
What do I have to do?
确保各处都密不透光
Make sure everything's light tight.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表