Doesn't bother me.
好...好痒
It, it tickles.
你真漂亮
You are really beautiful.
谢谢夸奖
Um, thanks?
这他妈的是谁
Who the fuck's she?
妈的
Fuck!
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 说脏话了 很抱歉
Sorry, that was rude. I'm sorry.
你还记得发生什么事了吗
What do you know about what happened to you?
你必须把他藏起来
You have to hide him.
凭什么
No way!
他处境很危险
He's in danger!
我很确定
And I'm sure you'll be
你比我更能保护好他
able to protect him much better than I could.
苏琪 他们首先就会找我
Sookie, I'll be the first place they'll look.
他们是谁
They who?
害他失忆的那些巫师
The witches who did this.
巫师 棒极了
Witches? Oh, great.
我还要跟巫师打交道 不行 我管不了
Now I have to deal with witches? No! Not my problem!
搞清楚 你住在他家里 这事就得你来管
Actually, you're living in his house, so it is your problem.
这里是我家
Uh, it's my house?
多谢你了 帕姆 那我去找比尔
Thanks a lot, Pam. I'll just go to Bill.
你敢告诉比尔 我就把你撕成碎片
Tell Bill and I will rip you to pieces.
对她放尊重点
Be nice to her.
苏琪 我相信这是比尔设的套子
Sookie, I believe Bill set Eric up,
明知是陷阱 还派他去什里夫波特巫师聚会
and sent him into that coven in Shreveport knowing it was a trap.
这不是他第一次想除掉埃里克了
It wouldn't be the first time he tried to get rid of Eric.
没错 因为埃里克喝过我的血
Yeah, because Eric tasted me.
我尝过吗
I did?
是啊 你跟我来硬的
Yeah. Against my will,
严格地说 你用尖牙强♥奸♥了我
so, technically, you fang-raped me.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
向我保证你不去找比尔
Promise me you won't go to Bill.
我相信那家伙会
I'm sure he would use
以此为借口 请求美国吸血鬼联盟批准
this as an excuse to get the AVL to sign off
除掉埃里克
on assassinating Eric.
我知道他那点心思
I know he wants to.
埃里克必须在你这儿待着
Eric has to stay here with you,
绝不能让人发现
and no one can know.
好吧
Okay.
我照顾他可以 但你必须付钱
But you are gonna have to pay me for babysittin' him.
你们把我的生活搞得一团糟
If y'all are gonna keep messin' with my life,
我好歹要拿点回报吧 该死的
I ought to at least get something out it, God damn it.
无论南·弗兰根如何花言巧语
Nan Flanagan can spin all she wants,
但大家都看到罗素·爱丁顿
but everybody saw Russell Edgington
在电视节目上公然杀人
murder a man on TV, and Reverend
而史蒂夫·纽林牧师也失踪半年了
Steve Newlin has been missing for over six months.
如果我们想活下去
Look, if we want to survive,
我们就必须还击 彻底摧毁吸血鬼
we have to fight back! We must destroy them!
还有多少反吸血鬼的爱国者要销声匿迹...
How many anti-vampire patriots have to disappear before...
你到底跑哪儿去了
Where the hell you been?
搞什么 你知不知道我有多担心你
What the... Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?
你知不知道这段时间
I mean, do you know there's people out there
很多人在外面晃荡 就想干掉吸血鬼
that just want to kill vampires these days?
别忘了 连我老妈都朝你开过一枪
I mean, hello! My, my own mother took a shot at you.
霍伊特 我们得谈谈
Hoyt, we need to talk.
这该死的娃娃怎么又到床上了
I found this fuckin' doll on the bed again.
你不是说你丢掉了吗
I thought you said you got rid of it.
我是丢了
I did.
扔到了湖里
I threw it in the lake.
我们把它扔了 我把他扔到教区的垃圾场
So we've thrown it away, and then I took it to the parish dump,
你把它扔到湖里 结果它还是回来了
and you threw it in the lake, and it's back?
你这是在耍我吗
You playing a trick on me?
当然不是
Of course not.
那就是有人在玩我们
Well, somebody's fuckin' with us.
霍伊特 我今晚跟个男的在一起
Hoyt, I was with another guy tonight.
什么
What?
我到范塔西娅去了
I went back to Fangtasia,
找昨晚遇到的男人吸了血
and I fed on a guy I met there last night.
你跟他做了吗
Did you fuck him?
什么 没有
What? No.
真没有
No!
你就是咬他 喝了点血是吗 要知道
You just bit him and drank his blood? 'Cause, you know,
对我俩来说 通常是做♥爱♥的前戏
with us that usually means sex after.
没有 我只是喝他的血 我发誓
No. I, I only fed on him, I, I swear to God.
你只是喝了他的血
Oh, you only fed on him?
那我亲你的时候
So when I kiss you,
只会尝到他的血 是吗
I'll only be tastin' his blood?
我很抱歉 真的
I'm so sorry. I am.
但我很想尝尝新鲜的味道
But I was hungry for somethin' different.
拜托 你偷瞄别的姑娘也很正常吧
Oh, come on. You at least look at other women.
我不会 我眼里根本就没有其他姑娘
No, I don't! Because other women don't exist for me!
霍伊特
Hoyt.
霍伊特 看着我
Hoyt, look at me.
求你了
Please.
你敢魅惑我
Don't you dare.
我做错了 我很抱歉
I am so sorry for what I did,
更抱歉的是 我现在要对你做的事
and I'm even more sorry for what I'm doing now,
但是霍伊特 你人太好了
but Hoyt, you are too good a person
对我太重要了 我不能这样伤你的心
and too important to me for me to hurt you like this.
所以亲爱的 这一切都没发生过
So, honey, it never happened.
好的
Okay.
我真的太爱你了
I love you so much.
我以后不会了 我们开开心心在一起好吗
I'll never do it again. Let's just be happy together. Okay?
我很开心啊 杰西
Well, I am happy, Jess.
和你在一起我怎么会不开心呢
How could I not be happy being with you?
我是这世上最幸运的男人了
I'm the luckiest man in the world.
没事的
It's okay.
你可以下来
You can come down.
来吧
Come on.
还真是我的房♥子啊
This really is my house.
没错 不过只是暂时的
Yeah, but not for long.
你住这里吗 你住我家吗
And you live here? In my house?
是
Yes.
你是我的吗
Are you mine?
不是
No.
那你是其他吸血鬼的吗
Do you belong to another vampire?
不
No.
你愿意成为我的人吗
Would you like to be mine?
呃 不怎么愿意 不过
Um, not really, but,
谢谢你的邀请
thank you for askin'.
埃里克
Eric,
让我走
let me go.
我就是想谢谢你
I just want to thank you for uh,
为我做的一切 没别的意思
for everything. That, that's all.
不客气 现在请让我离开
You're welcome. Please let me go now.
你是什么人
What are you?
老是这个问题 真是烦死我了
I am really sick of being asked that question is what I am.
让我走
Let me go.
当然
Of course.
谢了
Thanks.
对不起
Sorry.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
他为什么要管我们的事情
Why does he even care about our circle?
他就一恶霸
He's a fucking bully.
有一点我他妈的能肯定 他不会就这么算了
I know one more fuckin' thing. He ain't gonna forget about this,
所以我们一定要占据主动
which is why we need to be proactive.
你不会是想要我们...
Do not even tell me you're suggesting we...
去找他 操 去范塔西娅
Go to him. Shit, go to Fangtasia.
你刚不是说咱们应该彻底忘了这事儿
I thought you said we should just try to forget about it.
我倒希望能那么简单 但这破事儿绝对没完
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表