I am the King of Louisiana!
我做事无需申请批准
I don't have to ask anyone for permission.
我今晚就去
I'll go tonight.
吾王
My King.
多谢 治安官
Thank you, Sheriff.
你竟敢挑战我
You dare challenge me?
我的年龄是你的两倍还多
I'm over twice your age.
没错
Yes.
不过我已经无所顾忌了
But I have nothin' left to lose.
我带了援军
I brought backup.
你竟然让人类插手我们的事
You brought humans into our affairs?
不 是你派我查苏琪 先把人类牵扯进来
No, you did when you sent me after Sookie.
听我号♥令
On my command.
是木弹头吗
Their bullets are wooden?
配有银弹芯
With a silver core.
给我的女王 一定要最好的
Nothing but the best for my Queen.
狗♥日♥的♥叛徒
You fucking traitor!
开火
Fire!
多谢诸位
Thank you, team.
也感谢你
And thank you.
我的所为不过是美国吸血鬼联盟
I did nothing any other member of the
成员应尽的义务
American Vampire League wouldn't do.
可你做到了
Except you did.
对你而言 这应该算公报私仇吧
For you, this was personal, wasn't it?
-你是指为苏琪 -那女孩有什么特别
- You mean Sookie? - What is so special about that girl?
经我调查 完全没有
Nothin', as it turned out.
苏菲·安妮派我来
I was dispatched by Sophie-Anne
是因为她非常关注这女孩
because she was obsessed with her, but
可是她根本什么价值都没有
there was nothin' there.
我以我即将荣升的高位发誓
I swear it on the office I am to ascend to.
你最好不要骗我
You better not be lying to me.
她骗了我
She did.
瞧瞧她是什么下场
Look what happened to her.
我明白
I understand.
那就好
Good.
以智慧 公正与神圣的
Then by the power vested in me
唯一正当之吸血鬼当权者
by the one true Vampire Authority,
授予我的权力
whose wisdom and justice we hold sacred,
我在此任命你为
I hereby pronounce you
路易斯安那州国王 威廉姆·康普顿
King William Compton of Louisiana.
我必效忠当权者 直至我身毁灭
I pledge my fealty to the authority for as long as I walk this earth,
以血为誓
and I swear it upon the blood.
收到了
Hear, hear.
快去洗洗
Now go clean yourself up.
满身都是女王的残渣
You're covered in Queen.
那座房♥子里满是我对亲人的回忆
Every memory of everyone I have ever loved is in that house.
如果你有办法可以劝动他
If there is anything you can do to convince him to
-放过我 -我穿越了吗
- leave me alone... - Did I miss somethin'?
我们几时成了闺蜜
Are we "girls" now?
一起参加书友会 读了某位脑残小妞的自传
Do we join a book club and read some queer chick-lit memoir,
导致雌性激素爆发 姐妹情泛滥
so now we're bonded together by estrogen, or sisterhood,
或者女权主义心态作祟
or some other feminist drivel?
-我从来不去书友会 -我更不去
- I don't do book clubs! - Neither do I.
埃里克是我的创造者 苏琪
Eric is my maker, Sookie.
你觉得这件事我会帮你吗
Did you really think I'd side with you on this?
你还希望他今晚回来吗
Are you expecting him back tonight?
通常他休息之前会来查账
He usually checks in to count receipts before he goes to ground.
那我就在这里等他 如果你不介意的话
I'll wait for him here. If that's all right with you.
请便
Of course.
不过你等着的时候
While you're waitin', though,
最好重新考虑下他的提议
you really should reconsider his offer.
为什么
Why?
好让他养着我
So he can keep me?
利用我 喝我的血
Use me? Drink from me?
说不准一下子过了头 直接把我吸干了
Or maybe lose control and drain me altogether?
总比被别人吸干好
It beats someone else doin' it.
鉴于你的身份 精灵大小姐
With what you are, Faerie Princess,
你必须作为附属存在 不然就没法存在
you need to be somebody's, or you won't be at all.
埃里克人很帅 又有钱
Eric is handsome, he's rich,
他以自己的方式关心你
and in his own way, he cares about you.
真的很关心你
He really does.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
但我绝不会成为埃里克·诺思曼的木偶
But I will never be Eric Northman's puppet.
挺可惜的 他操纵木偶是拿手好戏
Mmm. Shame for you, then. He pulls good string.
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对
Steve Newlin was right...
你好
Hi.
我们昨晚的成果
What we accomplished
真是太神奇了
last night was remarkable.
玛妮很感谢我们
And Marnie appreciates each and every one of us for
每一个人的参与
bein' a part of it.
如果玛妮感激我们 为什么她不说话
If Marnie is so appreciative, how come Marnie don't talk?
闭嘴 贱♥人♥ 你是客
Quiet bitch, you a guest. Tsk.
别再说感谢的话了
All right. Well, enough of the backslappin'.
我们下一次要复活什么
What we gonna bring back next?
人
A person.
什么
Excuse me?
人
A person.
抱歉 你啥意思
I'm sorry. What the fuck?
我们要复活一个人
We're going to raise a human body.
-我听不懂了 -我的天啊 玛妮
- This is where you lose me. - Holy shit, Marnie!
-为什么不是鸽子 -我觉得没什么大不了
- Well, why not a pigeon or... - Well, I don't see what the big deal is.
-你认真的吗 -我奉陪
- Are you serious? - I'm game.
-我先出去了 -知道了 小贱♥人♥
- Yeah, I'll be waitin' out front. - I hear you, bitch.
我变成的最操蛋的东西是啥 你们知道吗
What's the most fucked up thing I ever shifted into?
-说吧 -直说无妨
- Yeah, come on. - Out with it.
好吧 最操蛋的东西就是
All right. I'm gonna have to go with,
-养鸡场的一只母鸡 -什么
- I was a hen at an egg farm. - What?
你干嘛这么做 是为了动物权益吗
What'd you do that for? Some kind of animal rights thing?
对 揭发他们的残忍♥行为
Yes! To expose their inhumane practices!
人们本来就不富裕
Whole world ain't rich, you know.
不是每个人都买♥♥得起你吃的那种绿色鸡蛋
Not everybody can afford those organic free-range eggs you eat.
恭喜 埃默里 你的公民权被剥夺了
Oh, well, congratulations, Emory.You're so disenfranchised.
我吃穷♥人♥的鸡蛋
"I eat the eggs of the poor people."
我变成了我的妈妈
I shifted into my mother.
什么
You did what?
这太操蛋了
Now, that's fucked up.
我的母亲
My mother
生我时难产死了
died giving birth to me.
我在纳瓦霍印第安人保留地
So I was raised by my father
由父亲和爷爷奶奶抚养长大
and my grandparents in the Navajo Nation.
-你是印第安人吗 -我以为你是墨西哥人
- You're an Indian? - I thought you were a Mexican!
我母亲是墨西哥人 我父亲是纳瓦霍人
I am, on my mother's side. But my father's side is Navajo.
就那种老派的纳瓦霍人
Like, old school Navajo.
我的睡前故事可不是苏斯博士写的那些
My bedtime stories were not written by Doctor Seuss.
苏斯博士 美国作家 以写儿童故事著称
我只能听着剥皮行者的故事入睡
I had to fall asleep listening to "The Legend of the Skinwalkers."
剥皮行者
The Skinwalkers?
据纳瓦霍人的传说 剥皮行者是
According to the Navajo, skinwalkers were
可怕而邪恶的巫师
horrible, evil witches,
他们可以变成地球上任何一种动物
whose powers allowed them to transform into any animal on earth.
这和普通的变形人有什么区别
Well, how's that different from bein' a plain old shifter?
地球上任何一种动物 也包括人类
Any animal on earth. Including other people.
但是据说他们只有一种方式得到这种力量
But they were said to be able to gain their powers in one way only.
必须杀死一个变形人
They had to kill another shifter.
必须杀死自己家族的一个成员
Another member of their own family.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表