Everybody in the family's like, "Oh, look at little Terry.
他真可爱 萌死了”
"He's so cute, he's so sweet."
我老妈本该给我织婴儿袜
My own mama knitted you booties
结果织好了就给你穿了
when she should have been knittin' for me.
你那时太大了 不适合穿婴儿袜
You were too old for booties.
又没大到不能穿袜子
I wasn't too old for socks.
她可以给我织袜子啊 毛衣啊什么的
She could've knitted me socks or a sweater or somethin'.
根本不是你说的样子
That ain't the way it was.
你长大了点儿 他们又都这样说
Then you got bigger, and they're like,
"那个特里 长得真不错"
"Oh, that Terry, he's so good lookin'."
"他是田径明星 贝弗勒家的骄傲"
"He's a track star. He's gonna make the Bellefleurs proud."
就没人说过我什么
Nobody said a word about me.
甜言蜜语又不能当饭吃
Well, words don't put food on the table.
但你不会明白的 是吧
But you wouldn't know about that, would you?
你说什么呢 你从来都在我们家吃饭
What are you sayin'? You ate at our house all the time.
"来 特里 这片肉最嫩了
"Here, Terry, take the best piece of meat...
吃的时候顺便试下安迪最喜欢的衬衫"
"And a few Andy's favorite shirts while you're at it."
你以为我想穿你那些
You think I wanted to wear your
丑了吧唧 又不合身的旧衣服吗
ugly hand-me-down shirts that didn't even fit?
难道我爸爸死在越南还不够糟糕吗
Wasn't bad enough my daddy died in Vietnam.
我妈丢下我跟一个北方赛车手跑了
My Mama left me for a Yankee race car driver.
你一辈子都在从我这儿搜刮油水
You took shit away from me my whole life!
我们根本就没有钱
We didn't have any money!
你倒是什么都有
You all had it all and never
不管我们多缺 从来也不施舍一点儿
gave us nothin' no matter how bad we needed it.
我当初参军就是想上大学
The only reason I went into the Corps was college,
可瞧我现在这副模样
and now I'm too fucked up to go!
什么都被你占了
You fuckin' had it all!
那是祖母的钱 混球 不是我的
It was Grandmama's money, you asshole, not mine!
现在全没了
Now it's gone!
很好 这是你罪有应得
Good. That's what you fuckin' deserve.
是 但我是警长
Yeah, but I'm a sheriff,
你就是个厨子 所以我赢了
and you're only a fry cook, so I fuckin' win!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh! Son of a bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
我搞不死你 特里
I'll fuck you, Terry!
冷静
Easy!
操
Shit.
你应该不可能冲破我设下的结界
You shouldn't have been able to breach my boundary.
你旅行途中获得了什么新的能力吗
Did you acquire some new abilities in your travels?
我想是的
I think I did.
还有恶魔为你效力
And you have the demon to serve you.
这我就不知道了
Yeah, I don't know.
我希望能和玛妮谈谈
I was hoping to get with
也许能把这些情况都搞清楚
Marnie so we could figure it out together.
我常常带着问题来找她
I usually come to her with all my questions.
我们一整年都在探讨魔法以及所有的事情
We spent an entire year talking about magic and everything else.
你曾是她最忠实的助手
You were her most faithful ally.
现在还是
I still am.
如果我们的圈子能更强大
If our circle were stronger...
我们就可以
We would be able to
轻松地解决掉那些吸血鬼
exterminate those vampires so much more easily.
你的朋友 那个摩尔人
Uh, your friend, the Moor,
他还会加入我们吗 他很有才能
is he gonna join us again? He has a gift.
摩尔人 拉法耶
The Moor? Lafayette?
安东尼娅 恐怕不行
Oh, Antonia, no... Um...
我试过了 他真的吓坏了
I tried. He's just really scared.
但如果你能放我们出去一会儿
But if you let us out of here for a little while...
我或许能让他回心转意
I can probably bring him around.
免谈
Impossible.
保护咒是我们
That protection spell
最坚固的壁垒
is our strongest defense.
目前来说
For now.
我知道了
I understand.
我有个想法
I wonder.
提出来也许很冒昧
I don't want to be rude.
说
Ask.
你用不着怕我
You have nothing to fear from me.
请问 我能和玛妮讲话吗
Can I speak with Marnie, please?
我就能代表我俩的意见
I speak on behalf of both of us.
我知道
I know.
但她是我的良师 我的挚友
But she's my friend and my teacher.
我很想她 跟她打个招呼是再好不过了
I miss her, and it would be nice to say hello in person.
一会儿就好
Just for a minute.
你真是个好人
You are a very kind man.
多么难得
So rare.
难怪玛妮这么关心你
I'm not surprised that Marnie cares for you.
-约瑟 -玛妮
- Jesus! - Marnie?
我以为你扔下我不管了
I thought you'd abandoned me.
怎么会 你还好吗
Never, are you okay?
很好 我好得不能再好了
Yeah. Uh, uh, I am magnificent.
-你确定吗 -你看不出来吗
- Are you sure? - Well, can't you tell?
你见过我有这么开心吗
You ever seen me looking so happy?
恕我直言 你好像是被附身了
All due respect, you're like possessed.
啥 你以为这违背了我的意愿吗
What? You think this is against my will?
抱歉 我先入为主了
I'm sorry. I just assumed.
这不怪你 你怎么能理解得了呢
Oh, of course. Uh, how could you possibly comprehend?
不是 不是
No, no...
来 用我教你的法子跟我共鸣
Um, here. Feel my vibrations the way I taught you.
感觉到没 你感觉到没
You see? Do you see?
感受到我们强大的力量了吧
Do you feel our strengths?
她的愿望就是我的愿望
Her desires are my desires.
她的野心就是我的野心
Her ambitions, my ambitions...
她的敌人也是我的敌人
Her enemy is mine...
我掌控一切
I am in control.
这不是附身
This is not possession,
这是结盟
this is union.
-那真是太好了 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
来 我带你去看看
Come on. Let me show you.
女厕所里关着属于我们的吸血鬼别动队
We've got our very own vampires in the ladies room.
苏琪 事情有变
Sookie, the game has changed.
-靠 -现在玛妮是幕后黑手
- Shit. - Marnie is behind this now.
什么事 那贱♥人♥对他做了什么吗
What? Did that bitch do somethin' to him?
玛妮不是我们这边的 她现在是幕后主导
Marnie's flipped sides. She's runnin' the show.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
卸其坚壁 破其利甲
Break the rampart, break the cover...
解我镣铐 诚求松缚 吾之女神
Free us slaves, unwind we pray, our Goddess.
卸其坚壁 破其利甲
Break the rampart, break the cover...
解我镣铐
Free us slaves...
这真是妙极了 我说什么他们都会做
It's marvelous. They'll do anything I want.
他们会屠♥杀♥朋友
They'll slaughter their friends,
互相残杀 吃巧克力
kill each other, eat chocolate...
跑向沙滩
Go to the beach...
诚求松缚 吾之女神
Unwind we pray, our Goddess.
叛变
Treachery.
苏琪 立刻离开这儿
Sookie, get out of here now!
出事了 约瑟叫我们快跑
Something's up. Jesus says run.
那我们就得跑 不是吗
Then we should run, right?
-我们不能丢下她们 -绝对不能
- We can't leave them. - Hell, no.
泰拉 快
Tara! Hurry!
-快跑 -约瑟在哪儿
- Run! - Where Jesus?
苏琪
Sookie!
高墙快起
Walls up!
苏琪 不 天哪
Sookie! No! God!
消失
Disappear!
苏琪
Sookie.
靠啊
Oh, fuck.
说 你会戒掉...
Say you'll give up...
-你永远不再嗑血 -我要戒掉
- You won't do V no more! - I give up!
我一滴都不会沾了 求你 我好害怕
I'll never do another drop again. Please, I'm so scared.
我产生幻觉了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表