我为什么闻着香你清楚得很
You know perfectly well why I smell the way I smell.
像是小麦 蜜糖
Like wheat, and honey...
和阳光
and sunlight.
埃里克 我没心情陪你闹
Eric, I am not in the mood.
你是什么人
What are you?
《真爱如血》第四季 第三集
True Blood S04E03
老娘不是你的晚餐
I am not your fuckin' dinner!
你为什么打我
What'd you do that for?
把我鼻子都打破了
You broke my nose.
拜托 五分钟就长好了 你是吸血鬼
Oh, please. It'll heal in five minutes. You're a vampire.
我知道我是吸血鬼 舒淇
I know I'm a vampire, Snookie!
我叫苏琪
It's Sookie.
我知道我的种族
I know what I am!
只是不知道我是谁
I just don't know who I am.
好吧 回忆一下你最后见到了什么
Okay. What's the last thing you remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
可能是海吧
The sea, maybe.
家
Home.
埃里克 别走神
Eric, focus.
说英语
English.
她的眼睛 冰冷 空洞的双眼
Her eyes. Her cold, empty eyes.
闯进我的思想里
They were reaching into me.
将我抽空
Emptying me.
好吧
Okay.
是她
And it was her,
又不是她
but it wasn't her.
她当时在
She was in a,
一个圈里
in a circle,
念咒语
chanting.
然后
And, uh...
我曾经的一切
Everything I was...
都被夺走了
was taken from me.
好吧
Okay.
我帮你想办法
I'll help you deal with this.
但有几条规矩
But there are some ground rules
你要是违规 我就不管你了
that do not get broken, or you are on your own.
你不许碰我 更不许咬我
You do not touch me, and you most certainly do not bite me.
当我没说
Oh, forget it.
没问题
It's fine.
埃里克
Eric.
我发誓
I swear it.
那我们走吧
Well, let's go then.
我感激不尽
I am grateful for this.
随你
Whatever.
头还晕吗
You still feeling light-headed?
好些了
Not so much.
没有伤到要害
Well, all your vitals are fine.
休息一两天就好
Just take it easy for a day or two.
我的天哪 被咬是什么感觉
Oh my God. What was it like bein' bitten?
很疼
It hurt.
我恨死那个王八蛋了
I hate that motherfucker!
这家伙曾经折磨了拉法耶整整三天
He tortured Lafayette for three days.
动真格的那种折磨
Torture torture?
对
Yeah.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
多谢你今晚带我来
So thanks for bringing me tonight.
我可是好久没挨吸血鬼咬了
It's been a while since I got attacked by a vampire,
你猜怎么着 还是那么要命
and guess what? It still sucks.
我吓得魂都飞了
And it still freaks my shit out.
拜托你省省吧 别一副受难者的模样
Would you climb down off that cross for two seconds?
你以为我就吓得轻吗
You don't think it freaked my shit out?
俩小时 拉法耶
Two hours, Lafayette.
我回到镇上才俩小时
Two hours I'm back in town,
尖牙鬼就他妈的顶着老娘喉咙了
and some fuckin' fanger is on my neck!
不是一般的尖牙鬼 丫是埃里克·诺斯曼
It's not just any fanger! This is Eric fuckin' Northman,
老成精了 厉害到天理不容
who's fuckin' ancient, and stupid powerful,
动根指头就能灭了咱们
and can kill all of us!
如今他八成要动手了
And now he probably will.
我们应该报♥警♥
Well, somebody ought to call the police.
你以为这地方的乡巴佬警♥察♥会管吗
Oh, and you think the hillbilly police around here are gonna do anything?
你以为他们管得了吗
You think they can do anything?
我们总不能干坐着 任他为所欲为吧
Well, we can't just do nothin' and let him get away with this!
埃里克·诺斯曼有一千岁了
Eric Northman is a thousand years old.
警♥察♥连他的毛都碰不到
Ain't no police can touch him.
他想杀死玛妮
He tried to kill Marnie.
感谢上帝他没杀
Well, thank God he didn't.
我们最好的办法就是 当这事儿没发生
The best thing we can do is forget this ever happened.
可它发生了
But it did happen!
他无缘无故地攻击我们
He attacked us. Unprovoked.
没受到邀请就破门而入
He came in here uninvited,
命令我们停止集♥会♥
and he demanded that we stop gathering, stop...
干涉我们的信仰
practicin' our religion.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
美国仍然是信仰自♥由♥的国家
there was still freedom of religion in America.
他以为这是什么地方 纳粹德国吗
Yeah, what does he think this is, Nazi Germany?
他长得确实有些像雅利安人
He did look kinda Aryan.
他怎么敢这样 他没这个权利
How dare he? He has no right.
无权干涉我们
He has no right!
他是吸血鬼 吸血鬼才不管权利
He's a vampire. They don't care about rights,
信仰 法律 他们对谁都不在乎
religion, the law or anybody else.
只想喝我们的血
They just want our blood.
玛妮 你做了什么把他赶走的
Marnie, what did you do to make him leave?
你是怎么做到的
And how did you do it?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
杰森先生为什么被绑在这里
How come Mister Jason's tied up in there?
他会帮我们造出新的豹人
He's gonna help us make some new were-panthers.
怎么造
How?
什么怎么造 该怎么造怎么造嘛
What do you mean? The usual way.
-可他又不是... -他就快变成了
- But he ain't... - But he's turnin'!
我一直以为我们豹人是天生的
Uh, I thought we was only born this way.
第一对豹人就不是 鬼妈妈和鬼爸爸
Not the first panthers. Not Ghost Mama and Ghost Daddy.
古时候 很久很久以前
Way back, a long time ago,
鬼妈妈和鬼爸爸还活着的时候
when Ghost Daddy and Mama was still alive,
黑豹是自然界之王
panthers was kings of the nature world.
人类把他们当做神来崇拜
The man world worshiped 'em as God.
因为他们就是神
'Cause they was.
后来天人降临 诱惑了人类
Then the sky people came, and they seduced man,
让人类与自然为敌
and turned him against nature.
只除了一男一女 他们就是...
All except one man and one woman, which was...
鬼妈妈和鬼爸爸
Ghost Mama and Ghost Daddy.
乖宝贝 愿神眷顾你
Bless your sweet little heart.
在一个月圆之夜 他们走进森林 祈祷说
And they come into the woods under a full moon. And they said,
"强大的黑豹 我们不愿生活在人类世界"
"Mighty Panther, we don't want to live in the man world.
"愿您的灵附在我们体内 而不是梦里"
"We want to live with you in our skins, not a dream."
那黑豹怎样回应的
So what'd the Panther do?
他吃了鬼爸爸和鬼妈妈
He ate Ghost Mama and Ghost Daddy.
他们在黑豹的肚子里吸取了魔法
And when they was in his belly, they soaked up his magic,
然后黑豹把他们吐了出来
and then he puked them up,
等到下次月圆之夜 他们就变身了
and the next full moon, they turned.
这就是我们种族的由来
That was the beginning of our kind.
为什么我们人数这么少
How come there ain't more of us?
因为人类不断地反抗大自然
'Cause the man world's been fightin' a war with nature,
而我们没能阻止 所以大自然降罪于我们
and nature's pissed at all of us for lettin' it happen.
你到底要我说多少遍 臭小子
How many times I gotta tell you that, boy?
在我看来 要是大自然聪明点
Uh, it just seems to me like nature'd be a whole lot smarter
就应该找人类的麻烦 而不是拿我们开刀
if she tried kickin' man's ass instead of ours.
大自然不需要变得聪明
Nature ain't need to be smart.
大自然就是大自然
Nature is nature!
大自然比我们强大 汀波
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表