Thank, thank you.
你说过很快就会痊愈
But, you said it would heal faster.
是
Yeah.
我忽然想起来 很久没有喝血了
I'm just realizing I haven't fed since...
自从吃了我的精灵教母后
Since my Faerie Godmother?
对
Right.
要来一瓶真血吗
You want a Tru-Blood?
不 真血没用
Oh, no. Tru-Blood isn't gonna help with this.
我休息一会儿就好
Uh, I just need a rest.
你需要喝血
You need to feed.
没血可喝
There is no one.
有我呢
There's me.
如果你是随口一说 就不要讲出来
Please don't say this if you don't mean it.
我是说真的
I do mean it.
你知道我的血很特别 就像...
Now, you know my blood's special, like...
就像那位精灵教母
Like the Faerie Goddess.
只是一部分
Just a fraction of that,
我相信你不会失控
and I'm trusting you not to lose control.
拿起银链子 拿好了
Take something silver, hold it in your hand,
如果我的行为出格了 就用银链子推开我
and silver me should I do anything unwanted.
我相信你 埃里克
I'm trusting you, Eric.
我不会背叛你
I won't betray you.
永远
Ever.
总有一天我会提醒你的
I may remind you of that someday.
可我 我没有受伤
But I'm, I'm not injured.
我们要合为一体
We will be one.
天啊
Oh my God.
你去哪儿了 我担心死了
Where you been? I've been worried sick.
我知道 只是...
No, I know. I just had to, uh...
我有种强烈的预感 你要离开我
I had this uh, strange feelin', like I thought I lost you.
永远离开我
Forever.
你多久没洗澡了
Hey, when was the last time you took a bath, huh?
喂喂
Hey, hey.
我不能没有你
I can't live without you.
我知道我们之间出了点问题
Now, I know we've been havin' problems,
但我已经想明白了
but I think I got that figured out, too.
霍伊特
Hoyt, I, uh...
我 我想搬出去
I, I want to move out.
你想换个地方
You want us to get a new place?
好主意 刚好我们可以重新开始
I think that's a great idea, 'cause we'd start over.
不是
No. Uh...
我不想跟你一起住了
I don't want to live together anymore.
抱歉 我天生不是这种人 我...
Sorry, I, I'm not, I'm not made for this. I have a...
靠
Fuck.
我内心有一种渴望
A hunger in the very center of me,
而你 我跟你 我不能...
and this, you, you and me, I can't...
这样不够
It's not enough.
我原以为可以
I wish it was,
因为我爱你 我不想
because I love you and I don't,
不想伤害你 但这样不够
I don't want to hurt you, but it's not enough.
这样不行
It just isn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是真话
You don't mean that.
霍伊特 是的
Hoyt, I do.
我真的这样想 我们结束了
I really do. It's over.
这...
It's...
你是这么好的姑娘
You're too good for me.
我那时幸福死了
I was too happy.
我就知道我不配得到这样的幸福
I should have known I could never be this happy.
你当然能够幸福 只是...
Of course you can be happy. You just...
我不能全身心都属于你 因为我是吸血鬼
You aren't gettin' all of me, because of what I am, and you...
而你 应该找个比我更好的人
You deserve someone better than me.
我不要比你好的人 我只想要你
I don't want someone better than you. I want you!
如果不能拥有你 我也不想活了
If I can't have you, I don't want to be alive.
我得走了
I need to go.
让开
Get out of my way.
没有你我会死 真的
I will die without you, I will.
天啊 听听你说的什么话
My God, just listen to yourself!
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉之前说你的血是鬼东西 说错了
And I'm sorry that I said that your blood is shit. It's not!
不是的 如果你要我喝 我可以每天都喝
It's not, and I, I will drink it every day if you want.
只要你爱我
But love me.
求你了 求你爱我
Please, please, please love me.
如果你不爱我 我就会死
If you don't love me, I will die.
那就死吧
Then die!
天啊
God,
你浑身是血的样子太美了
you are so fuckin' hot when you got blood all over you.
别说了
Stop it.
我想让你一边咬我 一边跟我做♥爱♥
I want you to bite me and fuck me at the same time.
就这儿
Right here.
没问题
Okay.
来吧
Yeah.
到爸爸这儿来
Come to daddy.
杰西卡
Jessica?
杰西卡
Jessica.
怎么了
Yeah?
我是志愿者丽塔 国王派我来为你服务
I'm Rita. I'm a donor. The King sent me down for you.
好的
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
死了的吸血鬼
Dead vampire.
我该叫法医还是清洁工来
Should I call the coroner or sanitation?
今晚肯定会下雨
Bet you it's gonna rain tonight.
我的喉咙有豹子撕裂的旧伤 预报可准了
I can always feel it where that panther tore my throat open.
怎么了 安迪
What up, Andy?
你总算归队了
So you're back on the force now?
我尽快赶了过来
Got here as fast as I could.
罗西报告说这里有吸血鬼自杀了
Rosie said there was a vampire suicide?
不是自杀
Wasn't a suicide.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
没证据 搜过她家了 没有遗言
No evidence. Searched her house, no note.
你说谁能信 比尤莱·卡特居然是吸血鬼
Yeah, can you believe it? Beulah Carter was a goddamn vampire.
不是吧
Oh, no.
安迪
Andy.
安迪
Andy!
喂
Whoa.
你疯了 吸血鬼比尤莱·卡特的腐尸你也吃
You serious? You would eat a pile of dead vampire Beulah Carter?
趴地上舔
Off the ground?
你这可悲可怜的变♥态♥ 哥们 有点自♥制♥力
You are one sad, sorry freak, bubba. Get a fucking grip!
天啊地啊我的娘亲啊 杰森
Jesus, tits, and God America, Jason.
我他妈的是怎么了
What the fuck is happenin' to me?
不嗑血就不行了 哥们
I'm only good on the V, dude.
只有嗑了血才觉得摆脱了束缚
It's the only time I ever feel like I'm not watchin' myself
不用背负别人的期望
not livin' up to people's expectations,
才能痛快地恨那些对我有期望的人
and hatin' those people for havin' expectations,
尽情地想象拿棍子抡他们脑袋的快♥感♥
and thinkin' about hittin' 'em in the head with a bat.
抱歉 哥们 我没听见你后面说什么
Uh, sorry, man. I stopped listenin' about halfway through.
这么说 所有的街坊都不知道她是吸血鬼
So, no one in the neighborhood knew she was a vampire.
不得不说 我怀疑过她
I must say I did wonder about her.
她不跟人来往 跟吸血鬼没两样
She kept to herself, like a vampire would.
杀人魔王也是这样
Or a serial killer. Ooh.
那个就是这镇上最有名的吸血鬼
That's the most famous vampire in town right there.
真好奇他知不知道她的身份
Wonder if he knew she was one of his own.
福坦巴里夫人
Mrs. Fortenberry.
吸血鬼比尔
Vampire Bill.
你知道比尤莱·卡特是吸血鬼吗
Did you know Beulah Carter was a vampire?
因为您觉得所有的吸血鬼互相都认识吗
Because all of us vampires know each other?
吸血鬼自杀是否常见
Uh, are, are vampire suicides common?
很遗憾 确实常见
Sadly, yes.
很多吸血鬼感到孤独和困惑
Many vampires feel alone and confused,
又受到媒体上那些满含仇恨
programmed to despise themselves
和煽动性质的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表