赶紧逃命吧
Yeah! You better run!
简直就像开水烫火蚁
It's like pouring boiling water on fire ants! Woo!
奴隶们 听我号♥令 杀死国王
Hear me, slaves. Kill the king.
杀死国王 杀死国王 杀死国王
Kill king. Kill king. Kill king.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outta here!
我们是你的朋友
Hey! We're your friends.
埃里克
Eric!
杀死国王
Kill king.
一定要杀死国王
Must kill the king.
受死吧
Here comes death.
放开他
Let him go!
想杀我没那么容易
Not for me.
杀死国王 杀死国王 杀死国王
Kill king. Kill king. Kill king.
-银弹 -比尔 不要
- Silver. - Bill, please don't.
别让她控制你 反抗啊
Don't let her control you. Fight her!
回家去
Go home.
苏琪 快走
Sookie, go!
不可以
No more!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
咒被破了
Broken.
《真爱如血》第四季 第十集
True Blood S04E10
我做了什么
What have I done?
不
Oh, no.
妈妈 醒醒
Mama, wake up.
妈妈 求你醒过来
Mama, please wake up.
妈妈 醒过来啊 妈妈
Mama, please wake up, Mama!
比尔 我想他可能...
Bill! I think he might be...
放开我
Get off me.
玛妮
Marnie.
消失
Disappear!
我们得帮帮这些可怜的人
We have to help these poor people.
比尔 形象
Bill, image.
大家镇定
Everybody stay calm.
消防队和急救人员正在赶来
The fire department and EMT's are on the way.
我本人就是经过认证的急救人员
I, myself, am a trained, caring,
训练有素 热心助人
and a certified first responder.
我们没做任何错事
We didn't do anything wrong.
你确定
You sure?
我现在是单身
I'm a free woman.
霍伊特甩了我 我跟他断了
Hoyt broke up with me, and I broke up with him.
可我跟他没断
Well, I didn't.
天哪 你看你
Well, listen to you. God.
还兄弟如手足
Talk about bromance.
他就是我兄弟
Well, he is my brother.
上小学的时候 他是班上的小不点
He was the littlest one in elementary school.
要是没有我护着他 别的孩子...
And if I didn't do his fightin' for him, those other kids...
早就把他打死了
would like to have killed him.
我知道
I know.
你讲过 霍伊特也讲过 好多遍了
You've told me and Hoyt's told me many, many times.
八年级的时候 他一下子窜高了十英寸
In eighth grade, he shot up ten inches.
身上没肉 整个人晃晃悠悠的
No muscle yet, no balance at all.
有足足六个月都得架着拐走
That boy had to walk with a cane for six months.
必须有人帮他 那个人就是我
Somebody had to help him then, too, and that was me.
霍伊特现在不是一个人过得挺好
Well, Hoyt walks just fine all on his own now.
你也该放手了
Maybe it's time you let him.
你怎么跟玛克辛似的
You're as bad as Maxine.
或许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
可是杰西 你我的事不一样
Hey, Jess, you and me, this is different.
他会疯了的
This will kill him.
我也不想伤害他
I don't want to hurt him either.
是血的作用 对不对
It was the blood, ain't it?
如果不是喝了你的血
Uh... I never would have done it,
我是不会做出这种事的
if I hadn't of drank your blood.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你怎么敢...
Don't you dare...
装作你根本不想要我
pretend that you didn't want me.
我想要你 现在也想
I did want you, and I still do.
可是我以后都没法面对他了 除非你...
But I'll never be able to face him again unless you...
你想要把我们今晚发生的一切
You wanna wipe everything that happened between us tonight
从脑海中抹去
right out of your mind?
你知道我是什么感觉吗
You have any idea how that makes me feel?
我...我不知道还能怎么做
Well, I... I don't know what else to do.
这也是为了你
This is for you, too. Hmm.
他只消看我一眼 立刻就会知道我们的事
He'll know about us as soon as he looks at me.
我不会因为你不想有负罪感
I am not gonna glamour you,
就帮你消除记忆
just because you don't want to feel guilty.
我的负罪感又怎么办 谁来让我遗忘
What about my guilt? Who's gonna make me forget?
操蛋的人类
Fuckin' humans.
我要去找个人吸血
I'm gonna go find somebody to eat.
坚持住 再有五分钟就到医院了
Hang on. We'll be at the hospital in five minutes.
缝几针 贴块膏药
A few stitches, little duct tape,
来个漂亮护士 你就活蹦乱跳了
pretty nurse, you'll be good to go.
他们救不了我
They can't do nothin' for me.
别说丧气话
Quit talking shit.
不光是挨打的伤
It ain't just the beatin'.
变成山姆 对我也有害
Turnin' into Sam, it did something.
实话跟你说 我要死了
Shifter to werewolf. I'm dyin'.
那也要一试
We gotta try.
我♥操♥
Jesus, fuck!
带我回家 求你了
Take me home. Please.
你家在哪儿
Where's home?
马洛特酒吧
Merlotte's.
你有几格信♥号♥♥
Hey, how many bars do you have?
四格 不对 两格 就一格了
Four. No, two again. One.
我在哪边都没信♥号♥♥ 破手♥机♥
I don't ve any bars anywhere ever. My phone sucks. Ow!
我说 我们都他妈被囚禁了
People, we are locked the fuck up
通信也掐断了 接受现实吧
and incommunicado . Face it.
魔法对抗不了科技
Magic is not stronger than technolog.
三格 等等 又剩一格了
Three. Wait, no one again.
该死的 妈 喂 喂
Damn. Ma, hello? Hello?
妈
Mom.
我才不要跟这群傻子一起死在狗屁巫术商店里
I am not gonna die in a Wiccan shit store with them.
我他妈不接受
I fuckin' refuse.
只要方法对路 任何法术都可以破除
There ain't no spell that can't be undone if you got the juice.
无论玛妮还是安东尼娅
Marnie, or Antonia,
也不过是普通女巫而已
it's just another witch.
我又不是怒气冲冲的古代巫婆
I'm not the fuckin' ancient, pissed-off witch.
我的怒气不比她少 你呢
She ain't no more pissed off than I am. You?
一样 我心里也有火
Yeah. I got some rage.
我们是强大而愤怒的女人 泰拉
We are strong, angry women, Tara.
我们要做的就是在她的壁垒上打出一条缝儿
All we gotta do is force a crack in her wall.
这里有一个咒语
There's an incantation here...
你们真该瞧瞧那场面
You should have been there.
血流成河 我们也算是赢了
It was the bloodbath, and we sort of won.
够了 罗伊
Enough, Roy.
把吸血鬼带进去
Put the vampires inside.
来吧 机器人
Come on, robots.
那个吸血鬼呢 高个子那个
Where's the other one? Where's tall one?
他们是谁
Who are they?
出什么事了吗
Is, uh, anything wrong?
是啊 没有 不 出事了
Yes. No, no. Yes.
罗伊刚说什么意思 什么血流成河
What's Roy mean? What bloodbath?
你不能囚禁我们
You can't hold us prisoner.
你们怎么都不懂得感恩
Why are you all so ungrateful?
我这是在保护你们
I am protecting you.
我冒那么大危险 为你们消灭暗夜的野兽
I have put my soul at risk to destroy the night beasts for you.
但是代价呢
But at what cost?
我们保证不会告诉任何人
Uh, we won't say anything to anybody, we promise.
我们所有人都要在一起
We will all stay together...
你居然一直瞒着我
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表