You fried that one fanger like a moth in a bug zapper!
简直是酷毙了
That, that was fuckin' awesome!
是啊
Yeah.
凯西不会白白死去
Casey's death won't be in vain.
她的身体会放大魔法的效果
Her body will amplify the magic.
这么说我们要庆幸玛妮杀了她
So what, we're lucky Marnie killed her?
对
Yeah.
再来点桦树皮
More birch bark.
把蜡烛点着 拿过来
Light that candle and bring it over to me.
拉法耶
Lafayette,
我们现在要干的不是一般的事儿
where we're goin' right now, it's deep.
你可能会听到或者看到不愿意面对的东西
And you may hear and see things that you really don't want to.
现在说这话也晚了
Oh, that ship has fuckin' sailed.
听好 我会用到自身的阴暗面
Listen. I'm gonna be using a very dark part of myself.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens,
无论我怎么说 无论你看到了什么
however I may talk to you and whatever you see,
千万别往心里去
please don't take it personally.
那张要命的魔鬼脸还会冒出来吗
Is that fuckin' demon face gonna come back?
那是我们家族魔法的一部分
It's part of my family's magic.
可能会显形 我不知道
It might manifest, I just don't know.
拿着
Take it.
-我才不要 -拿着
- I don't want that. - Take it!
你竟然违抗我
You disobeyed me.
我不会让你为苏琪而死
I am not gonna let you die for Sookie.
你差点害死她
You could have killed her!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
自杀 比尔
Suicide, Bill?
别再这样对我了
Don't you ever do that to me again.
杰森
Jason?
杰森 杰森
Jason. Jason!
我看不见了
I can't see.
我瞎了
I'm blind.
没事的 杰森 喝下去
It's okay, Jason. Just drink this.
好的
Good.
好了
Good.
没事了
Okay.
很抱歉我伤了你
I'm sorry that I hurt you.
你闻着像吸血鬼
You smell like a vampire.
-是吗 -是的
- I do? - Yes.
你体内有吸血鬼的血
You have vampire blood in you.
我可不是吸血鬼
Well, I'm not a vampire.
我知道
I know.
我能读你的心
I read your thoughts.
你读我的...
You read my...
你到底从哪儿冒出来的
What? Where in the hell did you come from?
你在干什么 干嘛趴我上面
What, what the hell are you doin'? Why are you on top of me?
因为你英俊潇洒
Because you're handsome.
肌肉发达
And muscular.
才不是
No.
我一直在减少碳水化合物摄入
I have been cuttin' back on the carbs.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的名字叫玛瑞拉
My name is Maurella.
天啊
God,
你真美
you're so beautiful.
在我们做♥爱♥之前 我要知道你是否靠得住
Before we make love, I must know that I can trust you.
我靠得住 我是警♥察♥
You can trust me. I'm the law.
这片树林和这个世界里有许许多多的危险
There are a great many dangers in the woods and in the world.
我在这儿很脆弱
I'm vulnerable here.
你会保护我吗
Will you protect me?
当然 和我在一起你很安全
Of course. You're safe with me.
你能对光发誓吗
Do you swear to the light?
对啥发誓
To the what?
能吗
Do you?
行 我发誓
Yes, I swear.
一言为定
It is sworn.
我们做♥爱♥吧
Make love to me.
你比你弟弟还没用 是不是
You're a bigger pussy than your brother, ain't ya?
别过来
Back off!
你以为破坏别人的家庭
Do you think you can steal
还能跟没事人似的 是不是
a man's family without consequences? Huh?
你不算男人
You're not a man.
是男人就不会绑♥架♥自己的女儿
A man doesn't kidnap his own daughter.
是男人就不需要一群喽啰来替他干架
A man don't need a pack of thugs to fight his fights for him.
住手 放开他
Stop! Get off him!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
软弱
And weak.
渺小
And small.
接受现实吧
Live with that.
山姆
Sam!
不
No!
上帝啊
Oh God.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你
You.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我们能搞定
We can fix this.
黛比·佩特
Debbie Pelt.
我们完了
I abjure you.
不
Oh, no.
别这样
Please don't.
我不想再见到你
I see you no longer.
不
No.
我不会再和你一起捕猎
I'll hunt with you no longer.
埃尔希德
Alcide...
不会再和你同吃共住
I'll share flesh with you,
永远不会
no longer.
宝贝
Baby?
给我看现时
Show me the present.
给我看
Show me...
未来
the future.
吸血鬼打算将我们赶尽杀绝
The vampires are planning on murdering us all.
快 围成一圈
Quickly, form a circle.
我看到了
I saw it.
从这血泊中看到了
Here in the blood.
再不行动 我们就是自寻死路啊
If we do nothin', we're signing our own death warrants.
他们毫不尊重我们的生命
They have no regard for our lives.
快跟我来吧
So just join me now.
那是玛妮的围巾 拿来绑住我的手
That scarf is Marnie's. Tie my hands with it.
快点
Quickly.
拿着
Take this.
擦在我写的符文上 全都要擦到
Rub it on the markings. Get it everywhere.
别停
Don't stop!
这象征着联♥系♥玛妮和安东尼娅的纽带
This symbolizes the bond between Marnie and Antonia.
然后呢
And?
我们要切断这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Let's break the motherfucker.
我希望每个人
I wish for everyone
都能活着离开
to leave here alive.
但我没法保证
I don't guarantee it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的血
your blood,
我能感受到
I can feel it.
在我身体里流动
It's tinglin' all through me.
怎么了
Ahh, what?
很美妙的感觉
It's super nice.
别杀我
Don't kill me!
饶命啊
Don't kill me.
发生什么事了 伙计们
What the hell's goin' on, guys?
什么情况 伙计们
What the fuck, folks?
杰森 杰森
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表