明白
Copy that.
轻一点 拜托
Gently, please.
抱歉 我们必须这样做
I'm sorry we must do this.
我原来有一大盒子银首饰
I used to have a whole box of silver earrings and necklaces.
是十三岁时我妈送给我的
My mom gave 'em to me when I was 13.
她说她没机会戴了 也许哪一天我可以戴上
She said she never wore 'em, but maybe one day I could.
现在都归伊登了吧
Oh, I hope Eden's got 'em now.
巴基 给我手套
Bucky. Gimme the gloves.
你退下 剩下的我来
You stand down. I'll finish this.
来吧
Okay.
再这样下去 你保护的就是一堆烂肉了
Ain't gonna be nothin' left for you to save if you keep at it.
我觉得我快死了
I feel like I'm dyin'.
你会痊愈的 我保证
You will heal. I promise.
嗯
Okay.
已经够牢靠了
That's good enough.
给我加倍
Twice that on me.
好了
Okay.
最后一针
Last one.
弄死我吧
Fuck me!
我一定很强大吧
I must be pretty strong.
你是我认识的最强大的吸血鬼
You're the strongest vampire I know.
感觉好像我被...
It's like I've... I've been
吸干了血
drained.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
操啊
Fuck.
我这辈子已经失去了太多重要的人
I've lost too many people in my life.
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you, too.
明白 我懂
I understand. Okay.
就快天亮了
It'll be dawn soon.
我希望 不 我肯定这已经够了
I hope... No, I'm sure this is enough.
你会陪在我身边吗
Will you... Will you stay with me?
我还记得一个人
I remember another one,
一个阿瓜努埃瓦的女孩子
a girl in Agua Nueva.
她...
She was, uh...
她当时正在分娩 流了很多血
She was in labor and losing a lot of blood.
医生们想开刀把婴儿取出来
The doctors wanted to cut the baby out of her, but
但很难保住母亲的命
that might kill the mother, too.
祖母叫来了卢卡叔叔
The abuela called for Tio Luca.
我的叔叔过来后
And my tio, he came,
把一只手放在她的腹部
and he put his hand on her belly,
然后向圣女祈祷
said a prayer to Santa Margarita,
结果他们都活了下来
and they both lived.
卢卡叔叔曾说他每救一个人
Tio Luca said that every life he saved
都会耗费他一些元气
cost him a little bit of his own.
我以为他不在了
I thought he was gone.
结果他为了他的约瑟回来了
But he came back for his Jesusito.
老卢卡应该跟我事先说一声
Old Luca could have warned me.
我感觉像被你的鬼叔叔操控的傻♥逼♥木偶
I felt like a giant-ass puppet for your ghost uncle.
你知道这有多稀罕吗
Don't you see how rare this is?
你和玛妮是我唯一见过的
You and Marnie are the only people that I've ever met
能跟死人通灵的人
who can connect with the dead.
灵媒是非常厉害的
Being a medium is a serious calling.
真希望我有得选
I wish I didn't always have to answer.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
你命中注定
You are the answer.
见鬼
Oh, hell.
喂
Hello?
美女 是我 山姆
Hey, beautiful. It's Sam.
最近怎么样啊
What's goin' on?
等一下
Hold on a second.
你是当真的吗
Are you serious?
认真得不得了
Dead serious.
其实 美女这个词儿还不够形容你
In fact, uh, beautiful may be an understatement.
行了 接下来这个词儿
Okay. How can I say this
我该怎么说 你才不会曲解呢
in a way you won't misinterpret?
操你
Fuck you.
他们加入了吗
Are they in?
是的 又多了几个人
Yeah. Plus a few others.
我们的圈子越壮大
The bigger we can make the circle,
我们就能更好地保护自己
the better we can protect ourselves.
泰拉 亲爱的 我无家可归了
Tara, honey, I got no home.
好吗 就三件家具和两个儿子了
Okay, three pieces of furniture and two sons.
如果我不能活着回去 他们就只能
They're gonna live with their good-for-nothin' daddy
跟那个没用的孩子他爸住一块了
if I don't get back on my feet.
我就不该掺和进来
I shouldn't be gettin' involved.
我们可以还击
We can fight back.
玛妮现在很强大了
Marnie's gettin' strong.
非常强大
Really strong.
而她需要我们
And she needs us.
现在 我可以自个儿跑了躲起来
Now, I can run away and hide.
也可以坚守阵地 为自己而战
Or I can hold my ground, and stand up for myself.
你还记得这是谁教我的吗
You remember who taught me that?
烦啊
Shoot.
好吧 就算我们失败了
Well, if we're gonna go down,
死也要死得壮烈嘛
might as well go down swingin'.
就是
Yes.
但我们不会失败
But we're not goin' down.
最好是这样
We better not.
-你入伙了 -同舟共济
- You on board? - In the boat.
-我就知道 -谢天谢地
- I knew it. - Well, thank God,
因为如果你不干 那我也不干了
'cause I wasn't gonna do it without you.
我们还不能歇气
We can't stop now.
每人至少还要多拉一个人进来
We each need to bring in at least one more.
我可以找我男朋友
Well, I can ask my boyfriend.
他不酗酒的时候 精神能量超级强大
He's got great, spiritual energy when he's not stoned.
我的前妯娌住在镇上 她从来不喜欢吸血鬼
My ex-sister-in-law's in town. She never liked vampires.
我没有认识的人了
I don't know any other people.
越多越好
The more, the better.
只要我们的圈子够强大
If we can make the circle strong enough,
我们就再也不用怕吸血鬼了
we'll be safe from vampires for good.
-一切正常 -收到
- All perimeters secure. - Copy that.
那是什么感觉呢
What's it gonna feel like?
你知道吗
Do you know?
到时候我们会无法控制自己的身体
We won't be able to control our bodies.
至于我们的意识是否清醒
Whether our minds will be conscious,
我就不知道了
I do not know.
我的天
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你还是人类的时候 我就让你受了那么多苦
I've caused you so much suffering in your human life,
现在又让你受罪
and now in this one.
不
No.
你永远不需要抱歉
I don't want you to ever be sorry.
你对我的陪伴和教导
I've lived more with you than
远超过我的人类父母所能给予
I ever would have with my human parents.
我从未因此感谢过你
I never thanked you for that.
我们一定能逃过此劫
We will survive this.
想想你的生活即将回归原样
Think of the life that you'll go back to.
想想霍伊特
Think of Hoyt.
我不知道我还能不能回到他身边
I don't know if I can go back to him.
他爱我
He loves me.
比尔 他非常爱我
Bill, he loves me so much,
想到这个我都会心痛
it hurts to even think about it.
可我却并不那么爱他
But I don't love him the same.
如果我还是个人类 我会的
I think if I was still human, I would.
我知道 我肯定会的
I know that I... I would.
可我已经没有人类的心了
But I don't have a human heart anymore.
不 你有
Yes, you do.
就算你不再爱他
If you've fallen out of love with him,
也不代表你丧失了人性
it doesn't mean that you've lost your humanity.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表