我受够了每天拿银链子折磨自己
I am so sick of silvering myself all day every day.
我都烦爆了 就跟过去来大姨妈似的
I'm pissed off all the time. This is what PMS used to feel like.
我们的目标是杀了那个女巫
Our objective is to kill the witch
不管采取什么方法
and finish this one way or the other.
今晚一定要做个了断 明白吗
But we're gonna finish this tonight. Are we clear?
太明白了 咱能动手炸这帮傻♥逼♥巫师了吗
Utterly. Can we blow up these wiccan dipshits already?
约了四点做美容呢
I got a mani-pedi at four.
吸血鬼们拿着重装备来了
Vampires are outside with automatic weapons.
这帮蠢货
What idiots.
听我说
Listen to me.
比尔和埃里克他们要把这里炸平
Bill and Eric are here to blow up the place.
我们再不出去就死定了
If we don't get out, we're all gonna die.
天哪 我要出去
Oh, my God. I gotta get outta here.
你们还不明白吗 这是加州旅馆 孩子
Don't you get it? This is the Hotel California, baby.
你随时可以退房♥
You can check out any time you want,
但永远都别想离开
but you can't never fuckin' leave!
罗伊错了
Roy is wrong.
这里不是监狱 你们想走随时可以走
This is not a prison. You may leave at any time.
拿这玩意儿对付吸血鬼吧
You use that against the vampires.
门在那边
There's the door.
祝你好运
Good luck.
怎么 你觉得这样很有意思吗
What, do you think this is funny?
我们都会因你而死 你个傻♥逼♥贱♥货♥
We're all gonna die because of you, you fucking bitch!
凯西
Casey!
玛妮
Marnie?
凯西
Casey!
噢 凯西
Oh, Casey.
《真爱如血》第四季 第十一集
True Blood S04E11
我靠
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
玛妮刚吐了一个贱♥人♥出来
Marnie just puked a bitch out.
我叫你别走
I told you don't leave.
吐出来 什么意思
What do you mean, "Puked her out"?
我是说 她从玛妮那张臭嘴里跑了出来
I mean she came right out of her motherfucking mouth,
我能看到她
and I can see her.
你怎么可能看到这种东西
How the hell can you see any of this?
他是灵媒 这是天赋
He's a medium. It's a gift.
啥时候的事儿
Since fuckin' when?
她现在干嘛呢
What's she doin' now?
她身上很脏 深色头发
She's dirty, dark hair...
是安东尼娅
It's Antonia.
你杀了一个无辜的人
You murdered an innocent.
我们的同类
One of our own!
邪恶占据了你的身心
Evil has blossomed in you.
我们的联盟也走到了尽头
Our time together has come to an end.
我们的计划
Our plan.
差一点就成功了
We are so close.
我看错你了
You are not who I thought you were.
你不会离开我的
You will not leave me.
那贱♥人♥想离开 但玛妮不让她走
The bitch want to leave, but Marnie won't let her.
噢 不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
是束缚咒 玛妮要把安东尼娅束缚在她身上
It's a binding spell. Marnie's binding Antonia to herself.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是玛妮疯到没救了
It means Marnie's gone batshit.
如果她束缚了安东尼娅 我们就死定了
If she binds Antonia, we're all fucked.
她正在把那贱♥人♥往自己那边拉
She's pullin' the bitch toward her,
安东尼娅拼命地反抗
but Antonia fightin' it.
玛妮赢了
Marnie won.
我们死定了
We're fucked.
埃里克 注意后面
Eric, watch the back.
喂喂 别乱来 别乱来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop, stop, stop.
杰森
Jason.
停 停
Stop. Stop.
你们不能把这地方炸了
You can't blow that place up.
把那家伙放下 苏琪还在里面
Put that thing down. Sookie's in there.
什么 我让她躲远点儿
What? I told her to stay away!
她能听你的话才怪
And you expected her to listen?
操♥他♥妈♥的苏琪
Fuckin' Sookie.
操♥他♥妈♥的苏琪 放下
Fuckin' Sookie. Put it down.
操♥他♥妈♥的苏琪
Fuckin' Sookie?
操♥他♥妈♥的苏琪
Fuckin' Sookie?
没错 操♥他♥妈♥的苏琪
Yeah. Fuckin' Sookie.
她还是老样子 又来碍事
As usual, she's in the goddamn way.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
喂 你在路边
Hey, Sookie picked you up,
又冷又怕的时候 苏琪收留了你
cold and scared, off the side of the road,
把你接到她家里去
and opened her home to you.
严格地讲 那是我家好吧
Well, technically, it's my home.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 呆子 那就是她家
Fuck you, chump! It's her house!
还有你 苏琪救过你多少次了
And you, how many times has Sookie saved your life?
让你喝了多少她的血
Lettin' you drink her blood
简直就跟你家开的冷饮店似的
like it was your own private soda fountain.
现在你们居然为了报仇就不管她了
And now you'd even think about hurtin' her just to settle some score.
你们的心都是石头做的吗
Are you both fucking nuts?
必须取消计划
We must abort.
我同意
I agree.
我♥操♥ 先生们
Holy shit, gentlemen.
就为了那个穿太阳裙的傻♥逼♥
Do not tell me you'd put our entire species
你们连整个种族都不顾了吗
at risk for a gash in a sundress.
我们想想别的办法
We have to find another way.
我还要告诉你们
And just so you know,
玛妮把这一带全都下咒了 看着
Marnie put a spell on the whole place. Watch this.
这一带全他妈的围起来了
Goes around the whole dang place.
我们必须破解掉
We have to disable it.
这还用说
Damn straight.
你干嘛用那种杀人的眼神看我
Why are you staring daggers at me?
我才懒得看你
Wasn't even lookin' at ya.
你就是看了
Yeah, you were.
而且让我感觉很内疚 有话就说吧
And I still feel guilty, okay? So sue me.
杰森 我不在乎你有什么感觉
Jason, I don't care how you feel.
我压根就没兴趣想你的事儿 好吧
You're the furthest thing from my mind, okay?
很好
Good.
我们必须考虑到苏琪
We gotta think about Sookie.
那就不能使用炸♥弹♥
Well, then we can't use explosives.
别再拖延时间了
Stalling time's over.
他人到底在哪儿
Where the hell is he?
你用枪指着我也没用
That gun's not exactly helping my memory.
山姆
Sam.
马库斯在哪儿
Where's Marcus?
新墨西哥州
New Mexico.
新墨西哥州
New Mexico?
是的 不对 等下
Yeah. Oh, no, hold on.
不对 他在巴西
No, no, he's in Brazil.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
见鬼了 我的错
Aw, shoot, my bad.
他在该死的迪斯尼乐园
He's in fuckin' Disneyland.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
喂 新来的
Hey, new guy.
我不知道他们在密西西比怎么做事
I don't know how they did things down in Mississippi,
但在什里夫波特
but in Shreveport,
我们不会把首领出♥卖♥♥♥给变形人
we don't sell out our packmaster to no shifter.
你的首领就是个精神病
Your packmaster is a sociopath!
把我们俩当成杀人的工具
Made us both accessories to murder!
你真的想保护这种人吗
That someone you really want to protect?
马库斯 艾玛
Marcus? Emma?
卢娜
Luna?
马库斯呢 我要杀了他
Where is Marcus? I'm gonna kill him.
艾玛不见了
Emma's missing,
那个畜生把她从学校带走了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表