We're all on your side.
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends.
求你了
Please.
玛妮 可以收手了
Marnie, you can end this.
你有这么强大的力量
You have all the power.
什么样的基♥督♥徒 我的意思是
What kind of Christian, I mean,
什么样的人居然把堂哥丢在树林里
what kind of man just up and deserts his cousin
担惊受怕又迷路 自个儿就跑了呢
in the middle of the goddamn woods?
除了创伤后遗症患者 谁还干得出来
Fuckin' PTSD'd-out degenerate, that's who.
我以圣耶♥和♥华♥的名义发誓 特里·贝弗勒
I swear to Holy Jesus, Terry Bellefleur,
等老子回去了绝对要打得你不敢照镜子
I will punch your face to the back of your head when I get home!
那要看你能不能回去了
You mean if you get home.
眼下可别说丧气话了 那是没有用的
Oh now, don't start with that negative talk. It's not helpful.
那你倒是说点有用的啊 我们现在麻烦大了
Well, screw helpful, moron! We're in dire fuckin' straits here!
行了行了 我怎么会不知道呢
Well, do you think I don't know that?
老子他妈的到底在跟谁说话呢
Who the fuck am I talkin' to!
妈的 集中精神 哥们
Shit. Hold it together, man.
别迷迷糊糊地犯傻
Don't go all lost-in-nature retarded.
我的天哪
Holy God.
别过来
Stay away.
这位女士 我不会伤害你的
Ma'am, I'm not gonna hurt ya.
退后
Stay back!
女士 我是警务人员
Ma'am, I am a police officer.
搞不好他们已经越过国界了
They're probably in another state by now.
墨西哥离这儿也就几百英里路
Mexico's only a few hundred miles away.
喂 艾玛 老天爷 你没事吧
Hello? Emma, oh my God. Are you okay?
宝贝 你跟爸爸在一起吗
Honey, are you with daddy?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
她不知道自己在哪儿
She doesn't know where she is.
查查电♥话♥号♥码
Just check the phone number.
乖乖 别挂
Baby, hold on.
这是我家的号♥码 他在我家吗
That's my number. She's in my house?
看到了吗 看到为安东尼娅办事的后果了吗
Do you see? Do you see what awaits you if you walk with Antonia?
别费口舌了
Don't bother.
当初那女巫完全控制了我
That witch had complete control over me.
她就是个傀儡 非死不可
She's a robot. She must die.
稍等
Wait.
卡地亚复古款
Vintage Cartier.
我会好好爱惜它的
I'll take good care of this.
抱歉 继续吧
Sorry. Go ahead.
既然你能恢复 难道就没有办法救她
Is there no way that she can be saved, as you were?
有可能 但我...
Well, it's possible, but I...
需要拯救的是你们
It's you who needs saving.
我为洛格罗尼奥的安东尼娅·加维兰效劳
I serve Antonia Gavilan de Logrono.
你们都要走到太阳底下 晒成烤乳猪
You will all walk in the sun and roast like pigs!
安东尼娅
Antonia!
有种就出来 巫婆
Show your face, witch!
躲在保护罩里面算什么本事
Hiding behind magic like a coward does not become you.
你说的对
You were right.
该是谈判的时候了
It's time for negotiation.
那些吸血鬼好像挺喜欢你
The vampires seem to like you.
跟我一起出去吧
Will you join me?
比尔 埃里克
Bill! Eric!
玛妮想谈判
Marnie wants to negotiate.
请安东尼娅尽管使唤我
How may I serve Antonia?
安静点
Be quiet!
天啊
Oh, my God.
很神奇吧 我所驾驭的太阳能量
Amazing, isn't it? The power of the sun, harnessed.
绝大多数人类不能穿越结界
The protection spell is impenetrable to most humans,
但不至于丧命
and not fatal.
但对吸血鬼来说 只要碰一下
But to vampires, one touch,
就死定了
death sentence.
随你怎么折腾吧
It makes no difference what you hide behind.
不会再有吸血鬼因你而死了
You have killed your last vampire.
你还真乐观啊
How optimistic.
放了这个女孩
Let the girl go.
这么说你愿意谈判了
Oh, so you'd like to negotiate?
放了这个女孩
Let the girl go!
好吧
Fine.
我可以放了她
The girl can go.
但是我有条件
But I'll need something in exchange.
什么
What?
什么都行
Anything.
你们的命
Your lives.
只要你们一死 我就放了她
Kill yourselves, and she walks free.
两个都死
Both of you.
真有想法
Good one.
别笑得太厉害 小心嘴唇掉下来了
Don't laugh too much. You wouldn't want your lips to fall off.
别胡闹了 提一个正经的要求吧
Come on. Just make them a real offer.
他们会答应的 我了解他们 他们...
They'll listen. I know them. They'll...
-我接受 -好吧
- I accept. - Fine.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
不行 不行
No! No!
别说了
Quiet!
你说话算话吗 你会放了她
I have your word? You will set her free?
像复活的小鸟一样自♥由♥自在
Free as a resurrected bird.
比尔 不能这样
Bill, you can't.
你应该知道如果你食言
You realize if you renege,
你不可能活着走出这栋房♥子
you will never leave this building alive?
跟你有关系的人
Everyone that you ever
都将被毫不留情地杀死
cared for will be slaughtered without mercy.
很好
Very well.
我先杀你 然后帕姆再杀我
I will shoot you, and then Pam, you will shoot me.
同意吗
Agreed?
为了救这洋娃娃而受死
The true death to save Bo Peep?
我他妈的绝不答应
I don't fuckin' think so!
不行 不行
No. No!
帕姆 不许你这么做
Pam, I forbid you!
艾玛 天啊
Emma, Oh my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿
Where is your daddy?
在楼上 跟阿姨在一起
Upstairs. With that lady.
嘿 把艾玛带到外面去
Hey, take Emma outside.
快点
Please.
马库斯 你得走了
Marcus, you gotta go.
我已经很有负罪感了
I feel guilty enough as it is.
你赖在这儿只能让我更难受
You stickin' around is just makin' it worse.
埃尔希德
Alcide!
这他妈的是怎么回事
What the fuck is goin' on here?
埃尔希德 什么都没发生 我发誓
Alcide, nothing happened, I swear!
别紧张 混♥蛋♥
Relax, fuckface.
这位拿枪壮胆的貌似是变形人啊
Oh, it's just like a shifter to hide behind a gun.
你们全都是胆小鬼
Y'all come from cowardly stock.
你喊来五个人打死我弟弟
You hid behind five men when you murdered my brother,
卑鄙小人
you fucking insect!
我光明正大地跟你干 马库斯
I'm not gonna hide behind anything, Marcus.
你这个窝囊废
You want to fight like
临死前还想充好汉 行 我成全你
honorable men for once in your sorry life, fine.
我不拿枪
I'll put the gun down.
我也不变身
No shiftin', either.
我不用变身就能杀了你 老兄
I don't need to shift to kill you, brother.
你不是我兄弟 我兄弟死了
You're not my goddamn brother. My brother's dead.
我要亲手扭断你的脖子
I'm gonna snap your neck with my own hands.
不行
No!
我会好好享受这过程的
Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this.
你看见了吧
Did you see that?
他们不关心你
They don't care about you.
跟他们没什么好谈的
And no negotiating with them.
他们视其为软弱 而我不软弱
They see it as weakness, and I am not weak.
你怎么可能软弱
You sure as shit ain't.
你让那个尖牙鬼啪的一声就烧死了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表