我的天啊 挺残酷的
Jesus. That's a little rough.
对 特别是你妈妈生你时难产死了
Yeah, especially when your mother died giving birth to you.
-我靠 -变成另一个人
- Fuck. - What was it like?
是什么感觉
Being somebody else.
先是很疯狂
It was crazy.
很害怕
And scary, at first.
但是稍后觉得
But then I was like,
我就是自己的母亲
"I get to be my mom."
我从未见过她 突然我变成了她
I mean, I never got to meet her, and then, yeah, I was her. It was...
变形人
Shifter.
-你要去哪里 -需要帮忙吗
- Where you goin'? - Need any help?
不用了 我行
No, I got it.
妈的
Shit!
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hey, baby. How's it goin'?
这里所有人都是疯子
Everyone here is completely insane.
你不是早就知道了吗
Well, you already knew that.
向奶奶告别 然后回家 好吗
Just say goodbye to your grandmother and come on home, okay?
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你 亲爱的
I miss you too, baby.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里弄一具死尸
Where the fuck y'all gonna get a dead body?
打扰了
Excuse me.
你们在找尸体吗
Y'all are lookin' for a dead body?
妈的
Oh, shit!
拉法耶
Oh, Lafayette!
我不知道你是个巫师
I didn't know you were a witch.
你真漂亮 你叫什么来着
You are so fuckin' beautiful. What's your name again?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
-杰西卡 -爽
- Jessica? - Oh, yeah, oh.
苏琪
Sookie?
我能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
什么事
What?
-你在这里做什么 -你在这里做什么
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
我在等埃里克 我想撒尿 但是
Waitin' to talk to Eric. I had to pee, but...
我血流不止
I'm bleeding in here...
-霍伊特知道你吸血吗 -别说了
- Does Hoyt know you're doin' this? - Just don't!
-亲爱的 我只想帮忙 -我不用你帮忙
- Sweetie, I'm just trying to help. - Well, I don't want your help.
你根本没有资格
Besides, you ain't got no leg to stand on
教我如何做一个称职的女朋友
preachin' at me how to be a good girlfriend.
看看你怎么对待比尔的
Not after the way you treated Bill.
有些事情你不知道...
Okay, you don't know everything there is to know about...
他知道他当时有多伤心吗 现在也一样
You have any idea how brokenhearted he was? And still is?
别搞得你是我继母一样
Stop acting like my stepmom.
我以前就不喜欢 现在更讨厌
I hated it before, and I like it even less now.
-我没有 -走吧你
- I'm not. - Just go away!
这和你没什么关系
This ain't got nothin' to do with you.
我想吸谁就吸谁
I can eat who I want.
别他妈动来动去
Hold the fuck still.
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼
Steve Newlin was right! You're devils of the night!
-闭嘴吧 能换句话吗 -尖牙控去死
- Oh, shut up and make up a new chant already! - Fang-bangers go to hell!
你怎么不瘸了
What happened to your limp?
可能是肾上腺素激增吧 谁他妈知道
Must be the adrenaline of the moment and shit.
你撒谎 你的腿早好了
You've been lyin' to me. Your leg's fine!
没错 你♥他♥妈♥还有脸说
Yeah, well, fuck you!
你还不是骗我了
'Cause you've been lyin' to me, too!
我怎么骗你了
How have I been lyin' to you?
你的新女友 还有你们一起出去玩的那群人
Your new girlfriend and all them people you been hangin' out with!
他们都是变形人 你根本没上愤怒管理课
They're all shifters! It ain't no anger management!
不管怎样 对我来说有用
Well, that's what it is for me, anyhow!
让我能把情绪都发泄出来
A chance to get shit off my chest
免得再像个疯子似地开枪打人
before I do crazy things like shoot people!
你知道我有多希望当时没开那一枪吗
Do you have any idea how much I wish I'd never done that?
应该没我希望吧
Probably not as much as me.
别他妈开玩笑了
Oh, you gotta be kiddin' me.
这对你是件好事
Well, this worked out great for you!
你是中枪那一个
You're the one that got shot!
-对 是我中枪 -你的过错一笔勾销了
- Yeah, I'm the one that got shot! - All your sins are washed away!
衣食无忧地住在玛克辛家
Livin' high on the hog at Maxine's house!
而我成了朝亲弟弟开枪的人♥渣♥
And I'm just the stupid son of a bitch that shot his own brother!
那也改变不了你骗我的事实
Yeah, well, it still don't change the fact that you lied to me.
-你也骗我了 -多新鲜啊
- You lied to me. - Big surprise!
米根斯兄弟都是大骗子
Mickens brothers are a bunch of liars.
真新鲜啊
Big surprise!
你干嘛跟我到这儿来 托米
What'd you follow me out here for, Tommy?
不知道 也许我是想
I don't know. I guess I just...
咱哥俩能和好
want us to be brothers.
我认真的 山姆 别笑话我
I'm serious, Sam. Don't laugh at me.
好吧 这事儿难办了
Well, that's gonna be a problem.
你不信任我 我也不信任你
'Cause, you don't trust me. I sure as hell don't trust you.
那么
So then,
我们怎样开始呢
where do we start?
慢慢来吧
Chip away at it.
试着每天多信任对方一点
Try to not trust each other a little less every day.
-听起来不错 -山姆
- Sounds good. - Sam!
-你还好吗 山姆 -需要帮忙吗
- Are you all right? - Hey, you need some help, Sam?
没事吧 山姆
Are you okay, Sam?
我该撤了 免得他们看到我
Guess I should take off before they find me.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
我听说你们的头儿叫玛妮
I'm told your leader's name is Marnie.
是吗 听谁说的
Really? Who told you that?
怎么说呢
Well, let's just say, um,
一只小小鸟
a little bird did.
那么
So,
你们几位漂亮的女士
which one of you uh,
哪位是玛妮
lovely ladies is Marnie?
我是 我是玛妮
I am. Uh, I, I am Marnie.
非常好 感谢你能站出来
Excellent. Thank you for coming forward.
这事儿要这么办 玛妮
Now, here's the deal, Marnie.
这是你们最后一次巫师聚会
This is the last time your coven convenes.
如果你们打算口头答应
And before you even think about agreeing
再背着我秘密集♥会♥ 那就听好了
and then meeting behind my back, know this.
你们没办法背着我
There is no behind my back.
因为我无处不在
I am everywhere.
我能得到什么
What's in it for me?
我说的是解决办法 不是谈条件
I said it was a deal, not a negotiation.
拉法耶 我是能谈条件的人吗
Lafayette, do I negotiate?
玛妮 换我就会听他的 他有的是手段
I'd listen to him, Marnie. He tends to get his way.
这是啥状况
What the fuck now?
拉起手来
Join hands.
你干嘛不乖乖听话呢
Why couldn't you just take the deal?
操 我他妈恨透这地方了
Goddamn, I hate this place.
暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此
Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way.
我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝
We call upon ye, we summon ye.
暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此
Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way.
我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝
We call upon ye, we summon ye.
暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此
Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way.
我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝
Come this way, we call upon you. We summon you.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Well, what have we here?
妈的
Oh, shit.
暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此
Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way.
我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝
We call upon ye, we summon thee.
暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此
Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way.
我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝
Come this way, we call upon you. We summon you.
[咒语]
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
发生了什么
Well, what happened?
他走了吗
Is he gone?
克莉斯多
Crystal?
克莉斯多
Crystal.
今晚你小子走运了 我俩一起伺候你
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表