永别了 你个傻♥逼♥
So long, motherfucker.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
别动 别过来
Stay there. Stay there.
卢瑟和汀波就要来了 我能搞定他们
Luther and Timbo are comin', but I can handle them.
我终于成为大猫妈妈了
I'm Big Mama Kitty now. Finally.
所有人都要听我的
Everybody gonna do what I say.
费尔顿把你伤得不轻 我来给你抹点泥
Felton got you good. Let me rub some dirt on that.
别他妈碰我
Don't fuckin' touch me.
我们现在可以在一起了
We can be together now.
这不是我们一直想要的吗
Like we was always meant to be.
一辈子的伴侣
We're mates for life.
算了吧 我们俩就一悲剧
We ain't nothin' but disaster.
认识你是我这辈子最栽的事儿了
You're the worst thing that ever happened to me.
你烧糊涂了
That's the fever talkin'.
敢再上前一步 我就弄死你
Take one more step, I'll kill ya.
良辰镇已经不是你的家了
Bon Temps ain't your home no more.
你即将成为豹人 而且是我们部落的鬼爸爸
You're gonna be Panther Man and Ghost Daddy to our clan.
狗屁
The fuck I am.
现在只有毒窝才能接纳你了
Hotshot's the only place that'll take you in.
我他妈这辈子
If the next time I see you
再也不想看见你了 再也不想
or this shithole is a hundred years from now,
回到那个破逼地方了
it'll be too goddamn soon.
我会等你的 杰森
I'll be waitin' for ya, Jason!
月圆之时
Full moon!
比尔 比尔
Bill? Bill?
我说的话你一个字儿也没听
You haven't heard a word I've said.
抱歉 我在想事情 生意上的事情
Sorry, I'm preoccupied. Business.
你是在担心见我奶奶的事情吧
I think you're worried about meetin' my grandmama.
她是故意让你等的 知道吗
She's keeping you waitin' on purpose, you know.
她就喜欢让拜访我的绅士感到紧张
She likes to make all my gentlemen callers nervous.
咳咳
Ahem.
奶奶 这是我的朋友兼客户威廉姆·康普顿
Grandmama, this is my friend and client, William Compton.
卡罗琳·贝弗勒
Caroline Bellefleur.
我已故的妻子也叫卡罗琳
Caroline. Well, that was my wife's name.
真是非常荣幸
It's an honor and a gift
能认识您 贝弗勒夫人
to make your acquaintance, Mrs. Bellefleur.
请坐
Please, sit.
晚安 很快就回
G'night! Back soon!
安德鲁
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew.
比尔
Bill.
珀西亚
Portia.
去厨房♥泡点茶 珀西亚
There's tea in the kitchen, Portia.
好的 给你拿人造血吗 比尔
Of course. Tru-Blood for you, Bill?
非常感谢
That would be very kind.
我要一瓶红牛 谢了
I'll have a Red Bull, please.
不行 太粗俗了
No, you won't. It's vulgar.
给他来杯红茶
He'll have sweet tea.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
给大家讲讲你今天的经历 亲爱的
Tell us about your day, dear.
我抓住了格林维尔教区的那个暴露狂
Well, I caught that flasher from Glenville.
安迪 大庭广众的不说这些
Oh, Andy. We don't talk about that in the parlor.
是你问我 我就干了这事儿
You asked me. That's what I did.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我一直教孙子说话讲礼节
I have tried, unsuccessfully, to teach my grandson
但是失败了
the art of polite conversation.
但他是执法之人
But he is a man of the law.
要执行公务
He is bound by civic responsibility
讲究的是谨言慎行
to practice the art of circumspection,
这跟礼节沾不上边
which is entirely the opposite.
谢了
Thanks.
康普顿先生 你真会说话
Mister Compton, you're good.
不要
No!
要 你得刷牙
Yes! We have to brush your teeth,
洗脸 穿上睡衣
wash your face, and put on your PJs.
-可我不想 -你最好听话哦
- I don't want to. - I think you better.
除非你想让一百万只小虫子在你嘴里过家家
Unless you'd like a million little bugs playin' house in your mouth.
真恶心
Ew.
梳洗完了
When we're done,
就可以跟山姆叔叔说晚安了
we can say good night to Sam.
我要自己说 山姆 留下来
I'll do it myself. Sam, stay.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这小姑娘真有主见
There is a girl who knows her mind.
我希望她坚强 但
I want her to be strong, but
有时候她有点儿太像她爸爸了
sometimes she's a little too much like her father.
或者像她妈妈
Or maybe her mom?
我希望能好好抚养她长大
I want to raise her right.
很多变形人的孩子都糟透了
So many shifter kids are fucked up.
他们厌恶世界 厌恶自身
They hate the world, they hate themselves.
她要是那样 我会伤心死的
She goes that way, it's gonna break my heart.
你可以早告诉我嘛
But you could have told me about her.
我喜欢小孩子 不会逃走的
You know, I like kids. I'm not gonna run.
我看起来像是那种人吗
Do I seem like that kind of guy?
不像
No.
但我必须小心
But I have to be careful.
非常小心
Really careful.
继续说
Go on.
我前夫是个狼人
My ex is a werewolf.
我那时还小 他是个坏小子
I was young. He was a bad boy.
大家都说不行 所以我非要同意
Everyone said no, so I said yes.
多么烂俗
I am a cliche.
没有 怎么会
No, you're not.
没有的事
No, you're not.
做出选择时
We make choices.
我们完全不知道以后会怎样
We don't know what they'll mean down the line.
你逃出了狼人的魔爪 这就不烂俗嘛
I mean, you got away from a werewolf, right? That's no cliche.
没有逃出来
Not away away.
他还盯着你吗
He watches you?
我认为有可能
I think he might.
有时开车过来 在我不想看到他的时候出现
Drives by sometimes, comes around when I don't expect him.
他很爱艾玛
He loves Emma,
而且爱吃醋 所以
but he's jealous, so...
如果我和谁走得太近...
if I get close to somebody...
比如我
Me.
对 你
Yeah, you.
我不知道他会做出什么事
I don't know what he'll do.
你完全有理由逃走了
That's a really good reason to run.
我看起来像要逃了吗
Do I look like I'm runnin'?
我就坐在你旁边
I'm sitting next to you.
我也这样想呢
Well, I was hoping you would.
-坐好了啊 -拿着
- Hey. - Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
探测能量 正确的咒语可能会散发热量
She's testing for energy. The right spell might give off heat.
什么也没找到
I got nothin'.
小心点儿 那书有一百多年历史了
You be careful of that. It's over a hundred years old.
这没用 我们快没时间了
This ain't workin', and we runnin' out of time.
玛妮 我们也许该换个方法
Marnie, maybe we should try something else.
我不知道还能怎么做
Well, I don't know what else I can do.
我第一千次召唤您
I call upon you for the thousandth time,
可敬的灵魂导师啊
my faithful spirit guides.
您为什么抛弃我
Why have you forsaken me?
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
怎么...
What the...
"要治愈那些饮了忘川之水的人"
"To heal those who have drunk from the river Lethe."
是希腊神话 那是冥界的河
It's the Greeks. It's the river in Hades,
遗忘之河
the river of forgetting.
-就是它了 -最好给帕姆打个电♥话♥
- This is it. - We better call Pam.
神明保佑
Oh, blessed be.
"在月神的光芒照耀下画一个圈"
"Draw your circle in the light of the moon of Artemis."
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表